Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid.

I was a Sgt at the time and you are correct. If I were in charge of the classified documents this would not have happened as I would have known they were missing
Yes this is the uninformed immature response one expects from someone with your level of experience.

Yes this is the uninformed immature response one expects from someone with your level of experience.

Yep I should be more like you and be happy our Govt has no accountability at all for classified documents, in your world that seems to be the perfect state or things.

This retired Marine was just trained a bit better than that so I can never be happy about accountability at all for classified documents like you are. But I am sure it makes your job a lot easier, having no accountability is a great thing.

So, how many boxes of classified documents do you keep at your house?

Yep I should be more like you and be happy our Govt has no accountability at all for classified documents, in your world that seems to be the perfect state or things.

This retired Marine was just trained a bit better than that so I can never be happy about accountability at all for classified documents like you are. But I am sure it makes your job a lot easier, having no accountability is a great thing.

Wait, you were promoted past Sgt?

Wait, you were promoted past Sgt?

Yep, retired as a Gunny/E7.

All that time I dealt with classified materials but never took boxes home with me like you real IC folks seem to do.

Silly us for caring about such things when the "professionals" do not

Stupid snowflake cucks - can't read / comprehend worth shit.

Again...

'No, it proves Biden is a crook and snowflakes are stupid.'
It is algebra

Biden crook = supporters stupid
then
Trump crook = supporters stupid.

It is algebra

Biden crook = supporters stupid
then
Trump crook = supporters stupid.
I actually agree with both of those statements, however; there is enough stupid left over for both presidents as well.

If you have further evidence he did, I will be happy to check it out.
if you think Trump is guilty of having classified documents in his home, it is up to you to provide the evidence, not me. So far, we only have the DNC/DOJ/FBI's word that he had documents with classified markings and some pictures of cover sheets.

That he declassified the Crossfire-Hurricane documents means it was perfectly legal for him to have them in his home, even if they still had classified markings. If you have evidence that he he had still classified documents, describe them and say how you know.

Here is another link to a Trump declassification in writing:

So, that memorandum may well have been one of the "documents with classification markings" that were under subpoena.

Trump refused to declassify a similar memo written by Democrats in rebuttal to that memo. Why do you think that Trump de-classified the Republican memo, but not the Democratic memo? Think before you answer.

When you find that evidence, you may want to forward it to the DNC/DOJ/FBI. They are desperate to charge Trump with something, as you would know if you would do more reading and less tall-tale telling.

Last edited:

I have tons of classified documents....they come in handy when one runs out of toilet tissue....I learned that from Joe Biden

When you're a low-level, clock-punching, enlisted or GS1 with a secret clearance who never sees anything above "Confidential," you think you are an important desktop warrior, protecting vital secrets. I remember those days as a company clerk. I did feel important for seeing confidential information, and virtuous for never allowing a word of them to slip to my bunkmates or the Soviet spies we were sure were in every Pillstube and Gashaus we went to.

Those "confidential" documents are things like The Morning Report, which tells the Division commander the number of troops on each company, battalion, and brigade roster. Also reports like exactly how many trucks in the motor pool, weapons in the armory and gas masks in the NBC room (if they still call it that). At the brigade and battalion level, there was always an S2 NCO, a low-level sergeant like an E-7 or below, who was even more filled with self-importance.

When I became a Lieutenant in an MI Unit I learned that my fellow officers and I had top secret clearances and other clearances that are themselves secret. The FBI called my ex-fiance who was from Mexico and questioned her in Spanish. We could indeed take them home to work on. I was chosen in part because I was prior service and could be trusted.

People who deal with actual secret and top secret documents deal with a lot of them, They can also take them to meetings in other people's homes, on planes, trains and automobiles. They are people with high level clearances who have a certain amount of leeway that allows them to be able to work without Nancy Nudge looking over their shoulders to make sure they fill out logs property (and treat the logs as classified also).

That was as a boot Lieutenant in a battalion. I can't imagine how easy-going they are at the division level, and in Washington.

Yep, retired as a Gunny/E7.

All that time I dealt with classified materials but never took boxes home with me like you real IC folks seem to do.

Silly us for caring about such things when the "professionals" do not
I never said anything of the sort. You’re just mad someone called you on your bullshit.

When you're a low-level, clock-punching, enlisted or GS1 with a secret clearance who never sees anything above "Confidential," you think you are an important desktop warrior, protecting vital secrets. I remember those days as a company clerk. I did feel important for seeing confidential information, and virtuous for never allowing a word of them to slip to my bunkmates or the Soviet spies we were sure were in every Pillstube and Gashaus we went to.

Those "confidential" documents are things like The Morning Report, which tells the Division commander the number of troops on each company, battalion, and brigade roster. Also reports like exactly how many trucks in the motor pool, weapons in the armory and gas masks in the NBC room (if they still call it that). At the brigade and battalion level, there was always an S2 NCO, a low-level sergeant like an E-7 or below, who was even more filled with self-importance.

When I became a Lieutenant in an MI Unit I learned that my fellow officers and I had top secret clearances and other clearances that are themselves secret. The FBI called my ex-fiance who was from Mexico and questioned her in Spanish. We could indeed take them home to work on. I was chosen in part because I was prior service and could be trusted.

People who deal with actual secret and top secret documents deal with a lot of them, They can also take them to meetings in other people's homes, on planes, trains and automobiles. They are people with high level clearances who have a certain amount of leeway that allows them to be able to work without Nancy Nudge looking over their shoulders to make sure they fill out logs property (and treat the logs as classified also).

That was as a boot Lieutenant in a battalion. I can't imagine how easy-going they are at the division level, and in Washington.
You weren’t taking TS documents to peoples houses. If you were you were wrong.

Why does everyone feel the need to make shit up on this topic?

So a document taken on 2 October would be discovered missing no later than 31 December?

You're right, you had everything under control!

You might want to learn what "at least" means.

Also, when a document was taken it was logged out of the vault. When it was brought back it was logged back in. If at the end of the day it was not back I knew about it and would do something about it.

One does not need to do a daily page-by-page inventory of every document to know if something is missing if they track it in and out.

You are trying so very hard and I cannot even figure out why. The idea we need better control of our classified documents does not seem an odd concept, yet it is triggering you like I have not seen in a while.

Forum List

Back