Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Before I saw that picture, I didn't really have a solid grasp of just what it is we are talking about cutting.

Yes, at least in theory, you could cut through that with a Sawzall, but it would not be easy. You'd need a special concrete cutting blade, which isn't cheap, and you'd probably wear several of them out just to make one cut. If you're using a cordless saw, then you'd need a lot of fully-charged batteries at the start.

It would take a very long time, and make a lot of noise and disturbance. You'd almost certainly attract the attention of ICE or some other law-enforcement types, long before you finished the cut.

You would certainly attract a lot of ICE people cutting through it down here in AZ, where the BP stations are over 100 miles apart?
How many border guards do they have, 10? Furthermore, I'm told the new sections of wall have all kinds of sensors and video cameras.
I am a Trump minion. He is my god, my leader. Whatever he says, I support. Those who do npt take his word as gospel I will destroy.
Anyone who opposes the wall is a douchebag and an imbecile.
Articulated like a typical Trump minion.
Walls make sense on some parts of the border but not on most of the border. Most of the wall that has been built since Trump came to office was approved and funded while Obama was President.
Trump makes a complex problem overly simple for very stupid people like you. He says all people trying to get in the US are bad, the answer is a wall along the entire US-mexico border. The minions eat it up. We need to understand all the different people trying to get in the US and address each group and a wall is not the best solution along the entire US-Mexico border. But a dumbass like you will never understand.

well shit dudette, there isn't one there. why not pull out the picture that does it for you?
maybe you should try reading instead of looking at pictures,,,

OH sorry I forgot reading isnt one of your strong points

giphy.gif
So no picture? No picture, no story

only children depend on pictures

giphy.gif
So no picture no story

upload_2019-11-5_11-3-59.jpeg

upload_2019-11-5_11-4-19.jpeg

images

giphy.gif

Before I saw that picture, I didn't really have a solid grasp of just what it is we are talking about cutting.

Yes, at least in theory, you could cut through that with a Sawzall, but it would not be easy. You'd need a special concrete cutting blade, which isn't cheap, and you'd probably wear several of them out just to make one cut. If you're using a cordless saw, then you'd need a lot of fully-charged batteries at the start.

It would take a very long time, and make a lot of noise and disturbance. You'd almost certainly attract the attention of ICE or some other law-enforcement types, long before you finished the cut.

You would certainly attract a lot of ICE people cutting through it down here in AZ, where the BP stations are over 100 miles apart?
How many border guards do they have, 10? Furthermore, I'm told the new sections of wall have all kinds of sensors and video cameras.
I am a Trump minion. He is my god, my leader. Whatever he says, I support. Those who do npt take his word as gospel I will destroy.
Walls make sense on some parts of the border but not on most of the border. Most of the wall that has been built since Trump came to office was approved and funded while Obama was President.
Trump makes a complex problem overly simple for very stupid people like you. He says all people trying to get in the US are bad, the answer is a wall along the entire US-mexico border. The minions eat it up. We need to understand all the different people trying to get in the US and address each group and a wall is not the best solution along the entire US-Mexico border. But a dumbass like you will never understand.
F-off, Muddbrain. Have you been to the entire border to know which parts "make sense" and which don't? There is absolutely NO REASON to be against a border wall out in the middle of nowhere down at the border UNLESS YOU SIMPLY WANT THOSE PEOPLE COMING IN. We can afford it. We need it. Lying shitstains like you never prove a thing with your lies--- --- Trump has NEVER said that all people coming from Mexico are "bad," merely that they are breaking the law and are a potential security risk.

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?

Seems to me, if the stingy DNC had given enough money to construct it out of brick, this wouldn't be a problem.

We are obviously seeing now that there is a definite need for this wall.

I can't for the life of me understand why you would even make a post and mock the idea of a wall, now that this is happening, PROVING the case for significant harm.

Even I did not believe the need for a wall. . . but this sort of just proves the case now, doesn't it?

Dumb ass thread. . . unless you want to prove a need for a BETTER WALL.

asinine. really asinine.

Damn! I didn't know that you could not cross a brick wall with a ladder! Well, live and learn, they say!
I don't honestly think you are this obtuse. My little village has plenty of walls and fences topped with this stuff, for ONE PURPOSE, and one PURPOSE ONLY.

Barbed tape - Wikipedia
Wow, what is your little village so afraid of?

Well, the water treatment facility? I imagine they are afraid of terrorist and anarchists poisoning the water supply?

. . . as for the Junkyard? I can only imagine they don't want folks scaling the fence and stealing parts off of cars and not paying them. . . .

There is a light industrial facility out by the freeway that has some razor wire on that fence, I don't have a clue what they do in there.

It isn't a big village. The only other place they have razor wire is on top of the fence around where they park the school buses. Now THAT place? :dunno: I have never quite been able to figure out why they would have razor wire out behind the Junior High.

My tin foil hat has always suspected that the Junior High is a duel purpose. Like a concentration camp under a national emergency should the federal government need a detention facility? I imagine every community in the nation has one. I can't say for sure though. :tinfoil:

well shit dudette, there isn't one there. why not pull out the picture that does it for you?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
So no picture no story

View attachment 288153

View attachment 288154

images

giphy.gif
finally some pictures. now the challenge you have is proving those fences are the border fencing. hmmmmm

F-off, Muddbrain. Have you been to the entire border to know which parts "make sense" and which don't? There is absolutely NO REASON to be against a border wall out in the middle of nowhere down at the border UNLESS YOU SIMPLY WANT THOSE PEOPLE COMING IN. We can afford it. We need it. Lying shitstains like you never prove a thing with your lies--- --- Trump has NEVER said that all people coming from Mexico are "bad," merely that they are breaking the law and are a potential security risk.

Wrong. Walls work everywhere they are used. Israel entirely surrounded the West Bank with walls. Their illegal intrusions went to zero as a result.

Everything you open borders douchebags say on this subject is a lie. It's always backed by nothing. The only thing we need to understand is that people in Mexico want to cross our border illegally. The wall is the way you address them. You're right about one thing: I will never understand idiocy like yours.

iu

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
So no picture no story

View attachment 288153

View attachment 288154

images

giphy.gif
finally some pictures. now the challenge you have is proving those fences are the border fencing. hmmmmm

the proof is right there in the picture link,,,

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
So no picture no story

View attachment 288153

View attachment 288154

images

giphy.gif

upload_2019-11-5_11-3-59-jpeg.288153

built last week in COLORADO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the proof is right there in the picture link,,,

giphy.gif
Wrong. The bottom picture shows a concrete wall. Nothing on the border is concrete.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
So no picture no story

View attachment 288153

View attachment 288154

images

giphy.gif
You'll notice that they never argue with the chart I post about Israel's record with their wall.

All you had to say is "I agree", but that would negate your previous statement.
why, cause that's how you would have answered? you want everyone to be you? fk that sweetie.

Why? Because you did agree with me.
did I say I did? here let me spell it for you when someone does that. it's called

'I AGREE' find that in any of my posts. i'll wait.

Yes you did.
post the quote.

You can read.

why, cause that's how you would have answered? you want everyone to be you? fk that sweetie.

did I say I did? here let me spell it for you when someone does that. it's called

Yes you did.
post the quote.

You can read.
Typical leftwing coward.

Yes you did.
post the quote.

You can read.
Typical leftwing coward.

The answer is right here in the thread. I'm not playing the games.

Another articulation of border security that only a Trump brain dead minion could come up with.
Maintaining and securing a wall the entire length of the US-Mexico border is impossible. There are many tech solutions at different places along the border that could be more secure, less expensive to install and less expensive to maintain.
Plus the majority of illegals in the US come in through airports not the southern border.
But dumbass Trump minions like simple answers that do not work for complex questions because they are absolute super dumbasses.

Yes you did.
post the quote.

You can read.
Typical leftwing coward.

The answer is right here in the thread. I'm not playing the games.
Why do you leftwing morons always demand that others do your homework for you?

You'll notice that they never argue with the chart I post about Israel's record with their wall.
400 miles Israel wall, 2000 mile US-Mexico wall.

Another articulation of border security that only a Trump brain dead minion could come up with.
Maintaining and securing a wall the entire length of the US-Mexico border is impossible. There are many tech solutions at different places along the border that could be more secure, less expensive to install and less expensive to maintain.
Plus the majority of illegals in the US come in through airports not the southern border.
But dumbass Trump minions like simple answers that do not work for complex questions because they are absolute super dumbasses.
Wrong again, moron. All your "tech solutions" can be made to disappear with the stroke of a pen. All some future Hillary has to do is stop implementing them. The beauty of the wall is that it can't be made to disappear.

Your claim that the majority of illegals come through airports is also a lie.

Whenever Dims don't want to solve a problem, they call it "complex" when we all know the solution is simple.

The final solution is to defeat Dims.

Israel GDP: $370 billion
US GDP: $20.5 trillion.

Obviously we can afford it.

Israel has a 400-mile wall? America has a 2000-mile wall?

Forum List

Back