Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Oh it will be a deterrent for many and as I said I'd electrify the whole thing.

Oh and it was Winger who called it an inconvenience. Not me. And I sure don't agree with his stupid ass.

As long as the jobs are here they will come. Your fantasies are irrelevant.

No. As long as people and companies hire illegals the jobs will be there.

The Govt. needs to start arresting those that hire illegals. No jobs. No illegals.

I get this all the time. People agreeing with me but having this insatiable desire to argue as if they are not.

Since when is stating simple facts arguing??

I very seldom argue with anyone. I know what I know and feel no need to argue about it.

Carry on.

All you had to say is "I agree", but that would negate your previous statement.
why, cause that's how you would have answered? you want everyone to be you? fk that sweetie.

Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall

Again, bull shit. I searched for any images of an illegal cutting through the wall. All I found was this... View attachment 288133

Test of steel prototype for border wall ...
/QUOTE]

Trump acknowledges it will be cut through.

Trump dismisses report of smugglers cutting through US-Mexico border wall: 'You can cut through anything'
waiting for the evidence. still nothing. 24 hours in here already and zip. I expect evidence to back up a claim.

cant lie
here, the post numbers I quickly looked up where you said 'killing' women and children. You said murder once too.

progressive's post numbers.

Can't get away from it darling, your words no one else's.

Clarify your meaning in these posts.

Again, I use facts, and facts aren't again your friend darling.

they are self explanatory,,,if you cant understand them thats your problem not mine...
I told you what you said, you said that isn't what you said, then you need to explain why you are using the verb 'killing'? the act of doing a kill.
your problem might be that english isnt your first language,,,

sorry I cant help you,,,
I'm not asking for your help. I certainly don't have problems, and I stand behind declaring that you haven't shown any evidence of any american killing women and children. Until you do that, you lied. again, post #'s
cant lie if I never said it,,,
but you did in posts

progressive hunter , I'm still waiting for you to post up where we're killing women and children? come on darling post the facts you're spewing.

cant lie
they are self explanatory,,,if you cant understand them thats your problem not mine...
I told you what you said, you said that isn't what you said, then you need to explain why you are using the verb 'killing'? the act of doing a kill.

sorry I cant help you,,,
I'm not asking for your help. I certainly don't have problems, and I stand behind declaring that you haven't shown any evidence of any american killing women and children. Until you do that, you lied. again, post #'s
but you did in posts

in none of those comments did I say it was happening,,,
if you understood context you would know that,,,

cant lie

sorry I cant help you,,,
but you did in posts

sweetie, you said 'killing women and children', your words, now where is that happening.

Are you saying you lied?
are you saying definitions lie?

kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. an act of causing death, especially deliberately.

Since you keep bringing it up, you really should find a new insult other than TDS. That is SO 2018.

ITS AN OBSERVATION NOT AN INSULT

The issue at hand is that illegals are already demonstrating that Trump environmental disaster of a wall is about as sturdy as a wall of Swiss cheese, but that Trumpettes want to spend billions and billions of dollars, that we do not have, on it, anyway..
thats not true,,all we have is a few cases of drug cartels cutting the fence and not swiss cheese as you claim,,,those areas will be fixed and monitored to avoid further breaches,,,
not to mention the option of not having a wall/fence and millions just walking in,,,

lets face it, so far it has reduced the amount of illegal crossing by close to 100% in areas where it didnt have a fence before,,,
thats a pretty good stat,,,

Well, I'll be damned! so we no longer have an illegal immigrant problem, do we?

what makes you think that???

With Trump deporting 12 million of them, and his fence being almost 100% effective :) there should only be a handful of illegals left. I suspect that if they are being replaced by the million, we would have no problem spotting them and picking them up.

cant lie

sorry I cant help you,,,
but you did in posts

sweetie, you said 'killing women and children', your words, now where is that happening.

Are you saying you lied?

kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun

like I said,,,if you understood context you would know what I was talking about,,,

cant lie
but you did in posts

Are you saying you lied?

kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun

like I said,,,if you understood context you would know what I was talking about,,,
your word. read the definition. I don't imply nothing goldie locks.
kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun
you got caught and you can't escape your words. too fking funny.

giphy.gif

ITS AN OBSERVATION NOT AN INSULT

The issue at hand is that illegals are already demonstrating that Trump environmental disaster of a wall is about as sturdy as a wall of Swiss cheese, but that Trumpettes want to spend billions and billions of dollars, that we do not have, on it, anyway..
thats not true,,all we have is a few cases of drug cartels cutting the fence and not swiss cheese as you claim,,,those areas will be fixed and monitored to avoid further breaches,,,
not to mention the option of not having a wall/fence and millions just walking in,,,

lets face it, so far it has reduced the amount of illegal crossing by close to 100% in areas where it didnt have a fence before,,,

With Trump deporting 12 million of them, and his fence being almost 100% effective :) there should only be a handful of illegals left. I suspect that if they are being replaced by the million, we would have no problem spotting them and picking them up.

if you say so,,,
for me I will stick with the reality of it,,,

yo
cant lie
but you did in posts

Are you saying you lied?

kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun

kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun
youre repeating yourself,,,

if you say so,,,
that we're killing women and children? where?

yo
but you did in posts

Are you saying you lied?

kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun

kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun
just responding to your repeating yourself. Posts

if you say so,,,

I never said it was happening,,,

context my friend context,,,

yo

Are you saying you lied?

kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun

kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun

As long as the jobs are here they will come. Your fantasies are irrelevant.

The Govt. needs to start arresting those that hire illegals. No jobs. No illegals.

I get this all the time. People agreeing with me but having this insatiable desire to argue as if they are not.

I very seldom argue with anyone. I know what I know and feel no need to argue about it.

Carry on.

why, cause that's how you would have answered? you want everyone to be you? fk that sweetie.

Why? Because you did agree with me.

if you say so,,,

I never said it was happening,,,

context my friend context,,,
you didn't need to, your words said killing,

kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun
The word implies happening. you said it, and can't pull it back, you lied then. your own words.

giphy.gif

Carry on.

Why? Because you did agree with me.
did I say I did? here let me spell it for you when someone does that. it's called

'I AGREE' find that in any of my posts. i'll wait.

yo

Are you saying you lied?

kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun

kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun

sure you did, you said, I quote "killing women and children"

kill·ing
/ˈkiliNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun

Forum List

Back