Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?

Seems to me, if the stingy DNC had given enough money to construct it out of brick, this wouldn't be a problem.

We are obviously seeing now that there is a definite need for this wall.

I can't for the life of me understand why you would even make a post and mock the idea of a wall, now that this is happening, PROVING the case for significant harm.

Even I did not believe the need for a wall. . . but this sort of just proves the case now, doesn't it?

Dumb ass thread. . . unless you want to prove a need for a BETTER WALL.

asinine. really asinine.

Damn! I didn't know that you could not cross a brick wall with a ladder! Well, live and learn, they say!
I don't honestly think you are this obtuse. My little village has plenty of walls and fences topped with this stuff, for ONE PURPOSE, and one PURPOSE ONLY.

Barbed tape - Wikipedia
Wow, what is your little village so afraid of?

SO YOU DIDNT KNOW POLITICIANS LIE,,,

kinda makes you a dumbass,,,
do you want to discuss the issue or fuck off??

And you are OK with the fact that he lied 66 times in a single speech in Mississippi last week. Yes, I would say that one of us really is not only a dumb-ass, but sucker as well.

I never said that,,,

can we get back to the issue at hand and not focus on your TDS

Since you keep bringing it up, you really should find a new insult other than TDS. That is SO 2018.

ITS AN OBSERVATION NOT AN INSULT

The issue at hand is that illegals are already demonstrating that Trump environmental disaster of a wall is about as sturdy as a wall of Swiss cheese, but that Trumpettes want to spend billions and billions of dollars, that we do not have, on it, anyway..
thats not true,,all we have is a few cases of drug cartels cutting the fence and not swiss cheese as you claim,,,those areas will be fixed and monitored to avoid further breaches,,,
not to mention the option of not having a wall/fence and millions just walking in,,,

lets face it, so far it has reduced the amount of illegal crossing by close to 100% in areas where it didnt have a fence before,,,
thats a pretty good stat,,,

maybe , course a family of 9 American Mormon's murdered in 'mexico' just an hour or 2 ago and Mexican military defeated by 'mexican' in battle just a few weeks ago . Best to keep the 'mexicans' in 'mexico' where they belong and the TRUMP WALL helps to do that RWinger .

as I already stated, the mexicats declared war by invasion of our borders. why is that so difficult to comprehend exactly? i dare you to walk through a check point.
thats a deflection and worthy of nothing but mockery,,,

we are talking about killing women and children,,,
who is killing women and children? I asked you for a link. where is it?
when did I say it was happening???
This thread?
youre a fucking liar,,,
at least I'm fking. and in this entire thread you stated killing women and children. are you really going to deny that?

The wall is a temporary inconvenience

Once Trump is gone, so will the wall
------------------------------- I hope and think that violent 'mexicans' like the ones that just murdered the 9 men , women and children open Americans eyes to the violence of 'mexicans' RWinger . Just heard on the news and it sounds like the TRUMP is offering to send help to quell the rampant violence caused by 'mexicans' in 'mexico' RWinger .

thats a deflection and worthy of nothing but mockery,,,

we are talking about killing women and children,,,
This thread?
youre a fucking liar,,,
at least I'm fking. and in this entire thread you stated killing women and children. are you really going to deny that?
not a single time did I say it was happening,,,if I did please show that comment,,,

Bullshit. He wanted to build a much bigger and better wall. But of course obstructionist Dems who are cheerleaders for illegals invading our country, did everything they could to stop ANY work on improving the horrendous fence that is there now.

Do you think it was Hillary's fault, or Obama's fault?
Nope. Just shit stains like you and the anti-Americans you elect into Congress.

We are doing our best. my senatorial district in AZ turned blue last election. We will do even better next election.
Bullshit. The Hawk is back in AZ now and we’re keeping this red.

Well, not exactly, pal. McSally lost her election, and then returned to the senate by appointment by the GOP governor to fill another vacant seat. McSally lost the election, but was able gamesmanship back in due to political cronyism.
creative then?

This thread?
youre a fucking liar,,,
not a single time did I say it was happening,,,if I did please show that comment,,,
then why are you saying it, if you believe it isn't happening? dudette, that has no logic. your statement was killing women and children. Killing is a verb, and it means it happened. you should go learn english then. but you wrote it. you can't even go back any longer and delete them. ask iceberg if you didn't say 'killing'

------------------------------- I hope and think that violent 'mexicans' like the ones that just murdered the 9 men , women and children open Americans eyes to the violence of 'mexicans' RWinger . Just heard on the news and it sounds like the TRUMP is offering to send help to quell the rampant violence caused by 'mexicans' in 'mexico' RWinger .

We have killed tens of thousands of innocent people in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Libya, etc. We need to clean up our own yard before condemning others.

We have killed tens of thousands of innocent people in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Libya, etc. We need to clean up our own yard before condemning others.
tell your congress.

This thread?
youre a fucking liar,,,
then why are you saying it, if you believe it isn't happening? dudette, that has no logic. your statement was killing women and children. Killing is a verb, and it means it happened. you should go learn english then. but you wrote it. you can't even go back any longer and delete them. ask iceberg if you didn't say 'killing'

because people are talking about it,,,
stop being a fucking dumbass and show where I said it was happening,,,

tell your congress.

Because you don't care? Because you are OK with it?

This thread?
youre a fucking liar,,,

here, the post numbers I quickly looked up where you said 'killing' women and children. You said murder once too.

progressive's post numbers.

Clarify your meaning in these posts.

Again, I use facts, and facts aren't again your friend darling.

tell your congress.

giphy.gif

Huh?

youre a fucking liar,,,

here, the post numbers I quickly looked up where you said 'killing' women and children. You said murder once too.

they are self explanatory,,,if you cant understand them thats your problem not mine...

BTW, a full 24 hours now, anyone got any actual evidence yet?
giphy.gif

tell your congress.

giphy.gif

Huh?

Right, avoid the question.

they are self explanatory,,,if you cant understand them thats your problem not mine...
I told you what you said, you said that isn't what you said, then you need to explain why you are using the verb 'killing'? the act of doing a kill.

tell your congress.

giphy.gif

Huh?

Right, avoid the question.
what question? I'm not going down your rabbit hole. you want killing to stop tell congress. It's all I wrote. I have no idea what drug you're on, but you shouldn't drive or operate machinery.

Forum List

Back