Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Only savages send women and children into war.

But those participating in acts of war, such as invading a foreign country, are not innocent.

when did congress declare war on mexico???
as I already stated, the mexicats declared war by invasion of our borders. why is that so difficult to comprehend exactly? i dare you to walk through a check point.
thats a deflection and worthy of nothing but mockery,,,

we are talking about killing women and children,,,
who is killing women and children? I asked you for a link. where is it?
when did I say it was happening???
This thread?

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?

Maybe if Dems allowed the President to build a much bigger real wall. Are you proud to be an obstructionist and to see our border as a total joke?

Oh, it is the DEMOCRATS to blame for Trump's wall, which can be defeated with a $36 ladder, for not working! Yep. You caught us cold! We have been secretly sharing the secrets of ladders to the Mexicans!

Bullshit. He wanted to build a much bigger and better wall. But of course obstructionist Dems who are cheerleaders for illegals invading our country, did everything they could to stop ANY work on improving the horrendous fence that is there now.

Do you think it was Hillary's fault, or Obama's fault?

when did congress declare war on mexico???
as I already stated, the mexicats declared war by invasion of our borders. why is that so difficult to comprehend exactly? i dare you to walk through a check point.
thats a deflection and worthy of nothing but mockery,,,

we are talking about killing women and children,,,
who is killing women and children? I asked you for a link. where is it?
when did I say it was happening???
This thread?
youre a fucking liar,,,

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

Maybe if Dems allowed the President to build a much bigger real wall. Are you proud to be an obstructionist and to see our border as a total joke?

Oh, it is the DEMOCRATS to blame for Trump's wall, which can be defeated with a $36 ladder, for not working! Yep. You caught us cold! We have been secretly sharing the secrets of ladders to the Mexicans!

Bullshit. He wanted to build a much bigger and better wall. But of course obstructionist Dems who are cheerleaders for illegals invading our country, did everything they could to stop ANY work on improving the horrendous fence that is there now.

Nope. Just shit stains like you and the anti-Americans you elect into Congress.

I've removed those. You cut the metal away with a torch or a plasma cutter which weakens the cement. Then you take a 20 lb hammer or a Jack Hammer and hit it a few licks. Presto, you have a breach and it only took about 10 to 15 seconds per beam.

So you're confirming that (as usual) the WaPo is faking news by telling their 241 readers they have left that it was all done with a $100 BATTERY OPERATED power tool??? :2up: Maybe a truckload of them already charged.. :eusa_dance:

MAYBE it was a 100 battery op jack hammers or a solar powered plasma cutter..

And BTW.. I SUSPECT -- the thermodynamics of the situation is that those LONG metal concrete bars are gonna act as a giant heatsink.. So -- you're gonna need more fuel than you think...

Just remember, it is not Trump's wall-it is OUR wall. And an attack on it is an Attack on the United States. I say open season on any who attack us!

...so let's throw billions and billions of dollars at a problem which will have absolutely no effect at all. I will say this again. I live 35 miles from the border and hundreds, if not thousands of Mexicans cross through the BP check point every day, and nobody knows if the return to Mexico or not.

Last edited:
Apparently, your definition of a "TDS rant" is any criticism of Trump, or even calling out another of his lies.
SO YOU DIDNT KNOW POLITICIANS LIE,,,

kinda makes you a dumbass,,,
do you want to discuss the issue or fuck off??

And you are OK with the fact that he lied 66 times in a single speech in Mississippi last week. Yes, I would say that one of us really is not only a dumb-ass, but sucker as well.

I never said that,,,

can we get back to the issue at hand and not focus on your TDS

Since you keep bringing it up, you really should find a new insult other than TDS. That is SO 2018.

ITS AN OBSERVATION NOT AN INSULT

The issue at hand is that illegals are already demonstrating that Trump environmental disaster of a wall is about as sturdy as a wall of Swiss cheese, but that Trumpettes want to spend billions and billions of dollars, that we do not have, on it, anyway..

We are doing our best. my senatorial district in AZ turned blue last election. We will do even better next election.

aw , she's a retired 'old girl' . most likely doesn't know what she is talking about .

We are doing our best. my senatorial district in AZ turned blue last election. We will do even better next election.
--------------------------------------------- see what I mean , they import their fifth column of enemies .

A fence wall is exactly what boarder patrol asked for and they say it's working as the deterrent it was meant to be,
Not to stop completely.
The new fence is quick and cost effective to repair.

Only in Phx.. and Tucson.
Not the rest of the State counties.

Well, now, that is a beginning. Getting rid of McSally down here was a serious reason to PARTY!

Well, now, that is a beginning. Getting rid of McSally down here was a serious reason to PARTY!

Most were not happy with McSally including repubs.
That's why she had trouble getting any donations.
I do like that Sinema is against Warrens outrageous spending proposals.

Last edited:

Bullshit. The Hawk is back in AZ now and we’re keeping this red.

Most were not happy with McSally including repubs.
That's why she had trouble getting any donations.
I do like that Sinema is against Warrens outrageous spending proposals.

McSally was another anti-Trumper. Why does AZ have to deal with Mc-shit-Stain types?

Seems to me, if the stingy DNC had given enough money to construct it out of brick, this wouldn't be a problem.

We are obviously seeing now that there is a definite need for this wall.

I can't for the life of me understand why you would even make a post and mock the idea of a wall, now that this is happening, PROVING the case for significant harm.

Even I did not believe the need for a wall. . . but this sort of just proves the case now, doesn't it?

Dumb ass thread. . . unless you want to prove a need for a BETTER WALL.

asinine. really asinine.

You're getting your information from the same media source that says the wall was cut through using a saw-saw.
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god.
You are completely brainwashed by the cult of Trump. Your life is ruined
10 Things to Know About the Psychology of Cults - Online Psychology Degree Guide
And mainstream media works for the Dems
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god. Those who question him are the devil. I will do anything to protect my messiah.

Still no pictures
You're getting your information from the same media source that says the wall was cut through using a saw-saw.
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god.
You are completely brainwashed by the cult of Trump. Your life is ruined
10 Things to Know About the Psychology of Cults - Online Psychology Degree Guide
And mainstream media works for the Dems
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god. Those who question him are the devil. I will do anything to protect my messiah.

Still no pictures
View attachment 288020
I'm thinking they used Jet Fuel. . .

:71:

ymzun.jpg

Forum List

Back