Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

I figure that any holes in the Trump WALL will be fixed up like Brand New . Isn't that the obvious solution VS .

both are my neighbor and both deserve a certain level of respect as long as they respect me,,,,,,and when did I allow them to steal from me???
I've been calling for enforcement of the law and deportation of all those here illegally all day,,,

Well, then, you probably have a bone to pick with Trump. He promised that when he is elected, he would deport 12 million illegals in 2 years. Sounds like he has been spending too much time on the golf course, and not enough time on the job.
please put your TDS in check,,,,,

if you want to have a rational discussion then go ahead,, but if your going to have another TDS induced rant then fuck off

Apparently, your definition of a "TDS rant" is any criticism of Trump, or even calling out another of his lies.
SO YOU DIDNT KNOW POLITICIANS LIE,,,

kinda makes you a dumbass,,,
do you want to discuss the issue or fuck off??

And you are OK with the fact that he lied 66 times in a single speech in Mississippi last week. Yes, I would say that one of us really is not only a dumb-ass, but sucker as well.

he had those hillbillies foaming at the mouth - those poor bastards will never see a border with mexico.

Gotta pay the maintenance crew that's on duty . Might as well pay them for fixing the TRUMP WALL VS .

Last edited:
your blood lust is blinding you to your humanity and caused you consider killing a women and a child because of where they are standing,,,

you know the problem can be solved without giving up your humanity and killing women and children,,,

Again, is only your own depraved, traitorous nature that causes you to characterize legitimate defense of a sovereign country against foreign invasion in such terms.

As far as I am concerned, this tells us everything we need to know about you and your position. There is no reason for any loyal American to ever again give you any credence on this or any relate topic, nor to waste any more time arguing it with you.

Before I saw that picture, I didn't really have a solid grasp of just what it is we are talking about cutting.

Yes, at least in theory, you could cut through that with a Sawzall, but it would not be easy. You'd need a special concrete cutting blade, which isn't cheap, and you'd probably wear several of them out just to make one cut. If you're using a cordless saw, then you'd need a lot of fully-charged batteries at the start.

It would take a very long time, and make a lot of noise and disturbance. You'd almost certainly attract the attention of ICE or some other law-enforcement types, long before you finished the cut.

Well, then, you probably have a bone to pick with Trump. He promised that when he is elected, he would deport 12 million illegals in 2 years. Sounds like he has been spending too much time on the golf course, and not enough time on the job.

if you want to have a rational discussion then go ahead,, but if your going to have another TDS induced rant then fuck off

Apparently, your definition of a "TDS rant" is any criticism of Trump, or even calling out another of his lies.

And you are OK with the fact that he lied 66 times in a single speech in Mississippi last week. Yes, I would say that one of us really is not only a dumb-ass, but sucker as well.

he had those hillbillies foaming at the mouth - those poor bastards will never see a border with mexico.

So what wall is illegal rapist killer midget Mexicans breaching?

Obama's wall with Mexico?

Before I saw that picture, I didn't really have a solid grasp of just what it is we are talking about cutting.

Yes, at least in theory, you could cut through that with a Sawzall, but it would not be easy. You'd need a special concrete cutting blade, which isn't cheap, and you'd probably wear several of them out just to make one cut. If you're using a cordless saw, then you'd need a lot of fully-charged batteries at the start.

It would take a very long time, and make a lot of noise and disturbance. You'd almost certainly attract the attention of ICE or some other law-enforcement types, long before you finished the cut.

It was cut through with a torch

Haha...nobody is real eager to answer this one....Weird, I wonder why.

Siete rightwinger Daryl Hunt Brain357 candycorn Vandalshandle Mac1958 debbiedowner JoeB131
Just to be clear....So when a LefTardo decides to secure his/her property line to stop trespassers they don’t start with a fence / wall...they go straight to armed guards and expensive technology?

well I’m not sure what your problem is, nor do I care. My concern is that the blob’s wall will be so easy to breach, the thermite I’ll be featuring won’t be needed.

Siete rightwinger Daryl Hunt Brain357 candycorn Vandalshandle Mac1958 debbiedowner JoeB131
Just to be clear....So when a LefTardo decides to secure his/her property line to stop trespassers they don’t start with a fence / wall...they go straight to armed guards and expensive technology?

well I’m not sure what your problem is, nor do I care. My concern is that the blob’s wall will be so easy to breach, the thermite I’ll be featuring won’t be needed.
You are more concerned that the wall will work and slow the flow of Democrats into the country.

both are my neighbor and both deserve a certain level of respect as long as they respect me,,,,,,and when did I allow them to steal from me???
I've been calling for enforcement of the law and deportation of all those here illegally all day,,,

I never said that,,,

can we get back to the issue at hand and not focus on your TDS

your blood lust is blinding you to your humanity and caused you consider killing a women and a child because of where they are standing,,,

you know the problem can be solved without giving up your humanity and killing women and children,,,

Again, is only your own depraved, traitorous nature that causes you to characterize legitimate defense of a sovereign country against foreign invasion in such terms.

As far as I am concerned, this tells us everything we need to know about you and your position. There is no reason for any loyal American to ever again give you any credence on this or any relate topic, nor to waste any more time arguing it with you.

thats just your blood lust talking,,,

have a drink and get back to me when you dont want to talk about killing women and children,,,

I think it should soon be under satellite surveillance and vandalism will be an on-the-spot smart rocket rope-tie for failure to register with the border patrol. <burp!>

It was cut through with common tools anyone can buy, you idiot.

Absolutely. People who commit misdemeanors should be gunned down. People like speeders, and people with an once of marijuana. We trust our government to give them the authority to gun down anyone they suspect of doing those things without a trial, because we know that our government is so careful about our civil rights!

Right. Because driving over the speed limit, or possessing marijuana, is exactly comparable to committing illegal acts of war against a foreign nation.

Sorry pal. You interpretation of "act of war" is actually, nothing more than conviction of an undocumented alien, which is a misdemeanor.
What are he punishments for that?

It would seem that the Trumpettes here feel that punishment for being a suspect of commiting a misdemeanor should be death.
Illegals should be deported with no of chance of re-entry.

It was cut through with common tools anyone can buy, you idiot.

No pictures..huh?

So you make this shit up on a regular basis ?????

And how many guys breached your pantys?

Yet, they are repeatedly doing it

Forum List

Back