Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Absolutely. People who commit misdemeanors should be gunned down. People like speeders, and people with an once of marijuana. We trust our government to give them the authority to gun down anyone they suspect of doing those things without a trial, because we know that our government is so careful about our civil rights!

Right. Because driving over the speed limit, or possessing marijuana, is exactly comparable to committing illegal acts of war against a foreign nation.

maybe if you republicans and your democrat buddies stop giving them welfare and start enforcing the laws currently on the books they might not want to come here,,,
problem solved,,,

Question. If illegals are all on welfare, why does ICE keep rounding them up at places of employment?
obviously its not all of them,,,
stop being a dumbass,,,

Only savages murder innocent women and children

Only savages send women and children into war.

But those participating in acts of war, such as invading a foreign country, are not innocent.

when did congress declare war on mexico???

They haven’t..in fact, they have all but declared the people of Mexico to be their paramount concern...what does that mean to you?
I'm concerned about all human life,,
that said I think it would be better to enforce the law and help our neighbor where we can,,

Absolutely. People who commit misdemeanors should be gunned down. People like speeders, and people with an once of marijuana. We trust our government to give them the authority to gun down anyone they suspect of doing those things without a trial, because we know that our government is so careful about our civil rights!

Right. Because driving over the speed limit, or possessing marijuana, is exactly comparable to committing illegal acts of war against a foreign nation.

maybe if you republicans and your democrat buddies stop giving them welfare and start enforcing the laws currently on the books they might not want to come here,,,
problem solved,,,

Question. If illegals are all on welfare, why does ICE keep rounding them up at places of employment?
stop being a dumbass,,,

so the ones getting caught crossing the border are getting welfare -

got it, dumbass

Leave it to a bed wetting liberal parasite to cheer the destruction of US Taxpayer property by criminal trespassers.

I guess what I'm missing here Pete is the alarm, rancor and surprise by the Left that power tools designed to cut steel and concrete are actually able to . . . .

. . . . cut steel and concrete! Was the wall supposed to be built out of solid tungsten carbide and depleted uranium?

Yet there never was any complaints before with Obama's old wall which basically could be breached with nothing more than a pair of hand wire-cutters.
It didn't happen this is another fake news story. Where can you find saw-sawblade that will cut through steel and concrete?

A cut off blade will cut through steel. Never tried it on concrete. I have a stone cutting blade that I used to use to cut blocks of stone when making a wall. Thing is that the only time I've seen a concrete filled bollard cut through was with standard concrete, and the guy cutting it had access to BOTH sides. Mexicans do not.

problem solved,,,

I’m certain you aren’t that stupid...you know the majority work off the books while getting that EBT card.

problem solved,,,

stop being a dumbass,,,

got it, dumbass
is that what I said???
no it wasnt,,,

problem solved,,,

I’m certain you aren’t that stupid...you know the majority work off the books while getting that EBT card.

I wouldnt go with a majority,,,the male workers try and stay off the radar and can make a lot of money doing what americans refuse to do like roofing,,,

you cant cut through the fence -

(they did what?)

oh yeah ...........

you can cut trough anything -

Trump Now Admits 'You Can Cut Through Anything,' Including 'Impenetrable' Border Wall

ass meet Alabama.
When did anyone ever claim the wall was indestructible?

TRUMP - LAST WEEK.

read the article dumbass -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
He was mistaken. However, the combination of steel, concrete and rebar would be extremely difficult to cut through. Imoverished peasants South of the border don't have the funds or the know-how to do it. The wall will stop 99% of the people who were formerly crossing the border.

But those participating in acts of war, such as invading a foreign country, are not innocent.

They haven’t..in fact, they have all but declared the people of Mexico to be their paramount concern...what does that mean to you?
that said I think it would be better to enforce the law and help our neighbor where we can,,

We’re all concerned about human life. So what does that mean?
Remember, that “neighbor” you should feel so inclined to help should be that struggling U.S. citizen who lives nextdoor to you and not the Mexican breaking into your country forcing you to allow him to steal from you.

problem solved,,,

stop being a dumbass,,,

got it, dumbass
is that what I said???
no it wasnt,,,

no one said ALL OF THEM were being picked up on the job either-

sooooooooo there -

That didn’t take long. Of course trumpers still won’t admit they are wrong.

(they did what?)

oh yeah ...........

Trump Now Admits 'You Can Cut Through Anything,' Including 'Impenetrable' Border Wall

ass meet Alabama.

TRUMP - LAST WEEK.

He was mistaken. However, the combination of steel, concrete and rebar would be extremely difficult to cut through. Imoverished peasants South of the border don't have the funds or the know how to do it. The wall will stop 99% of the people who were formerly crossing the border.

After officials revealed that drug smugglers are slicing through Donald Trump’s multibillion-dollar “impenetrable” border wall, the president admitted Sunday: “You can cut through anything.”

Just two days earlier, Trump said at a campaign rally in Mississippi that it was impossible to cut through the barrier’s bollards. The bollards are long steel rods filled with concrete-encased steel reinforcing bars, or rebar. Trump said at the rally that “you can cut through steel but you can’t through the concrete, and then you can’t through the hardened rebar.” He added: “We got it all.”

he is a lying bitch, just like you.

problem solved,,,

I wouldnt go with a majority,,,the male workers try and stay off the radar and can make a lot of money doing what americans refuse to do like roofing,,,

South Mexifornia has every bit of 10M illegals...That’s a shit-ton of roofers...I think I’ll stick to the majority work off the books paying no taxes and stealing that EBT card.

Remember, that “neighbor” you should feel so inclined to help should be that struggling U.S. citizen who lives nextdoor to you and not the Mexican breaking into your country forcing you to allow him to steal from you.
both are my neighbor and both deserve a certain level of respect as long as they respect me,,,,,,and when did I allow them to steal from me???
I've been calling for enforcement of the law and deportation of all those here illegally all day,,,

problem solved,,,

South Mexifornia has every bit of 10M illegals...That’s a shit-ton of roofers...I think I’ll stick to the majority work off the books paying no taxes and stealing that EBT card.
all I'm saying is the male workers arent getting on the books with an EBT card,,they already make plenty of money,,,

(they did what?)

oh yeah ...........

ass meet Alabama.

TRUMP - LAST WEEK.

He was mistaken. However, the combination of steel, concrete and rebar would be extremely difficult to cut through. Imoverished peasants South of the border don't have the funds or the know how to do it. The wall will stop 99% of the people who were formerly crossing the border.

After officials revealed that drug smugglers are slicing through Donald Trump’s multibillion-dollar “impenetrable” border wall, the president admitted Sunday: “You can cut through anything.”

Just two days earlier, Trump said at a campaign rally in Mississippi that it was impossible to cut through the barrier’s bollards. The bollards are long steel rods filled with concrete-encased steel reinforcing bars, or rebar. Trump said at the rally that “you can cut through steel but you can’t through the concrete, and then you can’t through the hardened rebar.” He added: “We got it all.”

he is a lying bitch, just like you.
I just admitted he was mistaken. However, the insistance of morons like you that the wall is worthless unless it's indestructible is idiotic. The empirical evidence shows that walls can reduce illegal border crossings

iu

You just can't argue with that data.

both are my neighbor and both deserve a certain level of respect as long as they respect me,,,,,,and when did I allow them to steal from me???
I've been calling for enforcement of the law and deportation of all those here illegally all day,,,

Well, then, you probably have a bone to pick with Trump. He promised that when he is elected, he would deport 12 million illegals in 2 years. Sounds like he has been spending too much time on the golf course, and not enough time on the job.

Forum List

Back