Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

when did congress declare war on mexico???

They haven’t..in fact, they have all but declared the people of Mexico to be their paramount concern...what does that mean to you?
I'm concerned about all human life,,
that said I think it would be better to enforce the law and help our neighbor where we can,,

We’re all concerned about human life. So what does that mean?
Remember, that “neighbor” you should feel so inclined to help should be that struggling U.S. citizen who lives nextdoor to you and not the Mexican breaking into your country forcing you to allow him to steal from you.
both are my neighbor and both deserve a certain level of respect as long as they respect me,,,,,,and when did I allow them to steal from me???
I've been calling for enforcement of the law and deportation of all those here illegally all day,,,

Well, then, you probably have a bone to pick with Trump. He promised that when he is elected, he would deport 12 million illegals in 2 years. Sounds like he has been spending too much time on the golf course, and not enough time on the job.
please put your TDS in check,,,,,

if you want to have a rational discussion then go ahead,, but if your going to have another TDS induced rant then fuck off

Siete rightwinger Daryl Hunt Brain357 candycorn Vandalshandle Mac1958 debbiedowner
Just to be clear....So when a LefTardo decides to secure his/her property line to stop trespassers they don’t start with a fence / wall...they go straight to armed guards and expensive technology?

borders belong to the state, not your silly ass.

:abgg2q.jpg: dumbest fk's on the planet -

Yeah, that doesn’t really address my question...let’s try again.
Just to be clear....So when a LefTardo decides to secure his/her property line to stop trespassers they don’t start with a fence / wall...they go straight to armed guards and expensive technology?

I'll take this as you tacitly admitting you can't show it.
To willfully blind dummies like you?...yes it would be a big waste of my time....
LOLOL

Run, Forrest! Run!! :scared1:
It figures a stupid movie like that will find a cozy place in your empty head....
Yet you're the one running away like Forrest. :scared1:
I was fast as a young man...a little slower today but I still run every morning....rain or shine....

Siete rightwinger Daryl Hunt Brain357 candycorn Vandalshandle Mac1958 debbiedowner

borders belong to the state, not your silly ass.

:abgg2q.jpg: dumbest fk's on the planet -
state borders are theirs but outer country borders are the responsibility of the feds,,,,

and you call others dumb,,,pot meet kettle,,,

I'll take this as you tacitly admitting you can't show it.
To willfully blind dummies like you?...yes it would be a big waste of my time....
LOLOL

Run, Forrest! Run!! :scared1:
It figures a stupid movie like that will find a cozy place in your empty head....
Yet you're the one running away like Forrest. :scared1:
I was fast as a young man...a little slower today but I still run every morning....rain or shine....
Explains why you can't backup your bullshit about illegals voting.

Absolutely. People who commit misdemeanors should be gunned down. People like speeders, and people with an once of marijuana. We trust our government to give them the authority to gun down anyone they suspect of doing those things without a trial, because we know that our government is so careful about our civil rights!

Right. Because driving over the speed limit, or possessing marijuana, is exactly comparable to committing illegal acts of war against a foreign nation.

Sorry pal. You interpretation of "act of war" is actually, nothing more than conviction of an undocumented alien, which is a misdemeanor.
What are he punishments for that?

meanwhile, Trumps wall has no effect on border crossings -

SUCKERS
It's amazing that a few months ago there was going to be no wall, and now you're whining about its supposed ineffectiveness.

You'd think you'd be tired of losing. :)
There isn't any new wall, only replacement wall. And the replacement wall is no more effective than the old wall.
not true,,,you should educate yourself before speaking in public,,

this is just one example,,

View attachment 288030
Both easily breached

you cant cut through the fence -

(they did what?)

oh yeah ...........

you can cut trough anything -

Trump Now Admits 'You Can Cut Through Anything,' Including 'Impenetrable' Border Wall

ass meet Alabama.
When did anyone ever claim the wall was indestructible?

TRUMP - LAST WEEK.

read the article dumbass -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
He was mistaken. However, the combination of steel, concrete and rebar would be extremely difficult to cut through. Imoverished peasants South of the border don't have the funds or the know how to do it. The wall will stop 99% of the people who were formerly crossing the border.

After officials revealed that drug smugglers are slicing through Donald Trump’s multibillion-dollar “impenetrable” border wall, the president admitted Sunday: “You can cut through anything.”

Just two days earlier, Trump said at a campaign rally in Mississippi that it was impossible to cut through the barrier’s bollards. The bollards are long steel rods filled with concrete-encased steel reinforcing bars, or rebar. Trump said at the rally that “you can cut through steel but you can’t through the concrete, and then you can’t through the hardened rebar.” He added: “We got it all.”

he is a lying bitch, just like you.
Mexicans are too smart for Trump

meanwhile, Trumps wall has no effect on border crossings -

SUCKERS
It's amazing that a few months ago there was going to be no wall, and now you're whining about its supposed ineffectiveness.

You'd think you'd be tired of losing. :)
There isn't any new wall, only replacement wall. And the replacement wall is no more effective than the old wall.
not true,,,you should educate yourself before speaking in public,,

this is just one example,,

View attachment 288030
Both easily breached

NOT TRUE,,,

They haven’t..in fact, they have all but declared the people of Mexico to be their paramount concern...what does that mean to you?
that said I think it would be better to enforce the law and help our neighbor where we can,,

Remember, that “neighbor” you should feel so inclined to help should be that struggling U.S. citizen who lives nextdoor to you and not the Mexican breaking into your country forcing you to allow him to steal from you.
both are my neighbor and both deserve a certain level of respect as long as they respect me,,,,,,and when did I allow them to steal from me???
I've been calling for enforcement of the law and deportation of all those here illegally all day,,,

Well, then, you probably have a bone to pick with Trump. He promised that when he is elected, he would deport 12 million illegals in 2 years. Sounds like he has been spending too much time on the golf course, and not enough time on the job.

if you want to have a rational discussion then go ahead,, but if your going to have another TDS induced rant then fuck off

Apparently, your definition of a "TDS rant" is any criticism of Trump, or even calling out another of his lies.

Absolutely. People who commit misdemeanors should be gunned down. People like speeders, and people with an once of marijuana. We trust our government to give them the authority to gun down anyone they suspect of doing those things without a trial, because we know that our government is so careful about our civil rights!

Right. Because driving over the speed limit, or possessing marijuana, is exactly comparable to committing illegal acts of war against a foreign nation.

Sorry pal. You interpretation of "act of war" is actually, nothing more than conviction of an undocumented alien, which is a misdemeanor.
What are he punishments for that?

It would seem that the Trumpettes here feel that punishment for being a suspect of commiting a misdemeanor should be death.

Apparently, your definition of a "TDS rant" is any criticism of Trump, or even calling out another of his lies.
SO YOU DIDNT KNOW POLITICIANS LIE,,,

kinda makes you a dumbass,,,
do you want to discuss the issue or fuck off??

AAJJ4lB.img

SO YOU DIDNT KNOW POLITICIANS LIE,,,

kinda makes you a dumbass,,,
do you want to discuss the issue or fuck off??

And you are OK with the fact that he lied 66 times in a single speech in Mississippi last week. Yes, I would say that one of us really is not only a dumb-ass, but sucker as well.

Forum List

Back