Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

meanwhile, Trumps wall has no effect on border crossings -

SUCKERS
It's amazing that a few months ago there was going to be no wall, and now you're whining about its supposed ineffectiveness.

You'd think you'd be tired of losing. :)
There isn't any new wall, only replacement wall. And the replacement wall is no more effective than the old wall.
not true,,,you should educate yourself before speaking in public,,

this is just one example,,

upload_2019-11-4_15-11-51.jpeg

I couldnt [sic] agree more,,,thats [sic] still no reason to murder women and children to satisfy your blood lust for revenge,,,

Nobody is talking about murdering innocent women and children. That you would use such terms in order to describe the legitimate defense of a sovereign nation against an illegal foreign invasion, and characterize such defense as being driven by “blood lust” only demonstrates your own depraved and traitorous nature.
I never said they were innocent,,in fact I said they committed a crime
your blood lust is blinding you to your humanity and caused you consider killing a women and a child because of where they are standing,,,

you know the problem can be solved without giving up your humanity and killing women and children,,,

Last edited:
last week mexicans were too stupid to get over or under the fence -

his week they spend a c note and go through the fence.

ergo;

mexicans are smarter than rw trumpbots .

:21:

then have war declared and send 50K troops to the border,,,

to shoot down women and children to satisfy your emotions is evil,,,

If they don't want to be shot, then they need to stay the f••• out of our country. If they choose to participate in an illegal foreign invasion of our country, then they should do so knowing that death is a likely consequence.

And only the most evil of savages send women and children into war. The blood is on their hands.
Only savages murder innocent women and children
they arent exactly innocent,,,its just there crime doesnt deserve a death penalty,,,
If they don't want to be shot, then they need to stay the f••• out of our country. If they choose to participate in an illegal foreign invasion of our country, then they should do so knowing that death is a likely consequence.

And only the most evil of savages send women and children into war. The blood is on their hands.
they arent exactly innocent,,,its just there crime doesnt deserve a death penalty,,,
Trespassing
trespassing is still a crime,,,

But NOT a crime worthy of having children taken from their parents at gun point.
says who? so you wouldn't pull a gun on someone illegally entering your home at 2:00am in the morning if they had a kid with them? yeah, surrrrrrrrrrrre
]
How's that bridge building coming?

Only savages send women and children into war.

But those participating in acts of war, such as invading a foreign country, are not innocent.

when did congress declare war on mexico???
as I already stated, the mexicats declared war by invasion of our borders. why is that so difficult to comprehend exactly? i dare you to walk through a check point.

SUCKERS
It's amazing that a few months ago there was going to be no wall, and now you're whining about its supposed ineffectiveness.

There isn't any new wall, only replacement wall. And the replacement wall is no more effective than the old wall.

View attachment 288030
They can still get through easily.

But those participating in acts of war, such as invading a foreign country, are not innocent.

as I already stated, the mexicats declared war by invasion of our borders. why is that so difficult to comprehend exactly? i dare you to walk through a check point.
thats a deflection and worthy of nothing but mockery,,,

we are talking about killing women and children,,,

SUCKERS

View attachment 288030
They can still get through easily.
no they cant,,,

LMAO (again). Trump's ego wall is easily breached, and has been as reported by the Washington Post:

"After years of touting the impenetrability of a border wall, President Donald Trump said Saturday that "you can cut through any wall" as reports surfaced of smugglers sawing through newly erected barriers with readily available power tools.

""We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,” Trump said.

"A Washington Post report published Saturday said smugglers have repeatedly sawed through newly built sections of the wall using a widely available cordless reciprocating saw that costs as little as $100. Gangs are also using makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, the Post reported."

One more example of trump not listening to reason, and making the wall the be all end all of protecting us from those murderers and rapists (and mothers with toddlers).
Nobody said it would be the end all be all you idiot. It’s a part of the solution. A necessary part. The other part is to cut off all sanctuary cities from federal dollars and locking up democrat politicians for turning these people loose and giving them welfare.

Bullshit. Technology is much more difficult to breach. The Wall still requires maintenance and patrols.

The Congress needs to reform (again) Title 8 of the US Code.

See: Title 8 of the United States Code - Ballotpedia

IMO Trump's rhetoric and current policies are F. U. B. R.
Unless you’re going to have drones with guns shooting these people as they cross technology can’t do shit. It comes down to physical barriers and border patrol personnel.
Sensors can tell us when someone is trying to break through. It's then a simple matter so send some border patrol agents to pick them up.

Show me a pic. Every article ive read fails to show one single pic of this happening in the concrete reinforced wall Trump has been building.

Pictures of both the breached wall and an add for the saw have already been post on this thread. Do your own homework.
Nope. Not a real pic anyway.

You need a picture of people climbing a ladder? That technology is at least 9 months old. It was in all the papers.
Yes please. Show us how they get to the top and back to the ground (on the other side)on the same ladder.

You are putting me on, right? You have never heard of a knotted rope or a rope ladder? Jesus on a pogo stick....
That wouldn't work with a concrete wall that has a rounded top. That's why I didn't like this "bollard" idea. I can't believe they decided on that.

who is killing women and children? I asked you for a link. where is it?

They haven’t..in fact, they have all but declared the people of Mexico to be their paramount concern...what does that mean to you?
time to go get burritos.

Absolutely. People who commit misdemeanors should be gunned down. People like speeders, and people with an once of marijuana. We trust our government to give them the authority to gun down anyone they suspect of doing those things without a trial, because we know that our government is so careful about our civil rights!

Right. Because driving over the speed limit, or possessing marijuana, is exactly comparable to committing illegal acts of war against a foreign nation.

Sorry pal. You interpretation of "act of war" is actually, nothing more than conviction of an undocumented alien, which is a misdemeanor.

Absolutely. People who commit misdemeanors should be gunned down. People like speeders, and people with an once of marijuana. We trust our government to give them the authority to gun down anyone they suspect of doing those things without a trial, because we know that our government is so careful about our civil rights!

Right. Because driving over the speed limit, or possessing marijuana, is exactly comparable to committing illegal acts of war against a foreign nation.

maybe if you republicans and your democrat buddies stop giving them welfare and start enforcing the laws currently on the books they might not want to come here,,,
problem solved,,,

Question. If illegals are all on welfare, why does ICE keep rounding them up at places of employment?

who is killing women and children? I asked you for a link. where is it?
when did I say it was happening???

Forum List

Back