Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Oh, it is the DEMOCRATS to blame for Trump's wall, which can be defeated with a $36 ladder, for not working! Yep. You caught us cold! We have been secretly sharing the secrets of ladders to the Mexicans!

Bullshit. He wanted to build a much bigger and better wall. But of course obstructionist Dems who are cheerleaders for illegals invading our country, did everything they could to stop ANY work on improving the horrendous fence that is there now.

Do you think it was Hillary's fault, or Obama's fault?
Nope. Just shit stains like you and the anti-Americans you elect into Congress.

We are doing our best. my senatorial district in AZ turned blue last election. We will do even better next election.
Bullshit. The Hawk is back in AZ now and we’re keeping this red.

Well, not exactly, pal. McSally lost her election, and then returned to the senate by appointment by the GOP governor to fill another vacant seat. McSally lost the election, but was able gamesmanship back in due to political cronyism.

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?

Seems to me, if the stingy DNC had given enough money to construct it out of brick, this wouldn't be a problem.

We are obviously seeing now that there is a definite need for this wall.

I can't for the life of me understand why you would even make a post and mock the idea of a wall, now that this is happening, PROVING the case for significant harm.

Even I did not believe the need for a wall. . . but this sort of just proves the case now, doesn't it?

Dumb ass thread. . . unless you want to prove a need for a BETTER WALL.

asinine. really asinine.

Damn! I didn't know that you could not cross a brick wall with a ladder! Well, live and learn, they say!

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

That's good....

More work for the fence contractors
More stimulus fur the economy.
And it's better than having nothing to cut through.

You lose again.

Jo

Poor Jo. Reaching for straws by praising government wasteful spending because it is good for the economy! But tell me, JO, if it is good for the government to pay out money to contractors to repair a useless wall, doesn't that seem to you to be pretty much like the welfare that you hate so much?

Seems to me, if the stingy DNC had given enough money to construct it out of brick, this wouldn't be a problem.

We are obviously seeing now that there is a definite need for this wall.

I can't for the life of me understand why you would even make a post and mock the idea of a wall, now that this is happening, PROVING the case for significant harm.

Even I did not believe the need for a wall. . . but this sort of just proves the case now, doesn't it?

Dumb ass thread. . . unless you want to prove a need for a BETTER WALL.

asinine. really asinine.

Damn! I didn't know that you could not cross a brick wall with a ladder! Well, live and learn, they say!
I don't honestly think you are this obtuse. My little village has plenty of walls and fences topped with this stuff, for ONE PURPOSE, and one PURPOSE ONLY.

Barbed tape - Wikipedia

I've removed those. You cut the metal away with a torch or a plasma cutter which weakens the cement. Then you take a 20 lb hammer or a Jack Hammer and hit it a few licks. Presto, you have a breach and it only took about 10 to 15 seconds per beam.

So you're confirming that (as usual) the WaPo is faking news by telling their 241 readers they have left that it was all done with a $100 BATTERY OPERATED power tool??? :2up: Maybe a truckload of them already charged.. :eusa_dance:

MAYBE it was a 100 battery op jack hammers or a solar powered plasma cutter..

And BTW.. I SUSPECT -- the thermodynamics of the situation is that those LONG metal concrete bars are gonna act as a giant heatsink.. So -- you're gonna need more fuel than you think...

I won't try to tell you a thing. I suspect that you are a Rumpster who won't listen to facts anyway. Better for you to keep tuning into Rush and Hannity for your real news.

Before I saw that picture, I didn't really have a solid grasp of just what it is we are talking about cutting.

Yes, at least in theory, you could cut through that with a Sawzall, but it would not be easy. You'd need a special concrete cutting blade, which isn't cheap, and you'd probably wear several of them out just to make one cut. If you're using a cordless saw, then you'd need a lot of fully-charged batteries at the start.

It would take a very long time, and make a lot of noise and disturbance. You'd almost certainly attract the attention of ICE or some other law-enforcement types, long before you finished the cut.

You would certainly attract a lot of ICE people cutting through it down here in AZ, where the BP stations are over 100 miles apart?
How many border guards do they have, 10? Furthermore, I'm told the new sections of wall have all kinds of sensors and video cameras.
I am a Trump minion. He is my god, my leader. Whatever he says, I support. Those who do npt take his word as gospel I will destroy.

Before I saw that picture, I didn't really have a solid grasp of just what it is we are talking about cutting.

Yes, at least in theory, you could cut through that with a Sawzall, but it would not be easy. You'd need a special concrete cutting blade, which isn't cheap, and you'd probably wear several of them out just to make one cut. If you're using a cordless saw, then you'd need a lot of fully-charged batteries at the start.

It would take a very long time, and make a lot of noise and disturbance. You'd almost certainly attract the attention of ICE or some other law-enforcement types, long before you finished the cut.

You would certainly attract a lot of ICE people cutting through it down here in AZ, where the BP stations are over 100 miles apart?
How many border guards do they have, 10? Furthermore, I'm told the new sections of wall have all kinds of sensors and video cameras.
I am a Trump minion. He is my god, my leader. Whatever he says, I support. Those who do npt take his word as gospel I will destroy.
Anyone who opposes the wall is a douchebag and an imbecile.

Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god.
You are completely brainwashed by the cult of Trump. Your life is ruined
10 Things to Know About the Psychology of Cults - Online Psychology Degree Guide
And mainstream media works for the Dems
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god. Those who question him are the devil. I will do anything to protect my messiah.

Still no pictures
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god.
You are completely brainwashed by the cult of Trump. Your life is ruined
10 Things to Know About the Psychology of Cults - Online Psychology Degree Guide
And mainstream media works for the Dems
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god. Those who question him are the devil. I will do anything to protect my messiah.

Still no pictures
View attachment 288020
I'm thinking they used Jet Fuel. . .

:71:

ymzun.jpg
Interesting if jet fuel got that hot it would melt portions of the jet engine LOL

Just remember, it is not Trump's wall-it is OUR wall. And an attack on it is an Attack on the United States. I say open season on any who attack us!

...so let's throw billions and billions of dollars at a problem which will have absolutely no effect at all. I will say this again. I live 35 miles from the border and hundreds, if not thousands of Mexicans cross through the BP check point every day, and nobody knows if the return to Mexico or not.
I believe you

The wall is a temporary inconvenience

Once Trump is gone, so will the wall

The only people its and inconvenience to is illegals trying to get in. Certainly not your stupid ass.

Oh and the wall will be there when Trump leaves office.

If I had my way they would electrify the whole thing. Let people get cooked who try to fuck with that wall.

More than works for me.

The only people its and inconvenience to is illegals trying to get in. Certainly not your stupid ass.

If I had my way they would electrify the whole thing. Let people get cooked who try to fuck with that wall.

More than works for me.

As you note, the wall is an inconvenience, not a deterant.

More than works for me.

Oh it will be a deterrent for many and as I said I'd electrify the whole thing.

Oh and it was Winger who called it an inconvenience. Not me. And I sure don't agree with his stupid ass.

More than works for me.

Oh and it was Winger who called it an inconvenience. Not me. And I sure don't agree with his stupid ass.

As long as the jobs are here they will come. Your fantasies are irrelevant.

More than works for me.

No. As long as people and companies hire illegals the jobs will be there.

The Govt. needs to start arresting those that hire illegals. No jobs. No illegals.

Just remember, it is not Trump's wall-it is OUR wall. And an attack on it is an Attack on the United States. I say open season on any who attack us!

...so let's throw billions and billions of dollars at a problem which will have absolutely no effect at all. I will say this again. I live 35 miles from the border and hundreds, if not thousands of Mexicans cross through the BP check point every day, and nobody knows if the return to Mexico or not.
Exactly. I live 7 miles from the busiest border crossing in the world where 100,000+ people cross per day. That's where illegal immigration is coming from and that's where our efforts should be focused. Not a stupid wall that can be cut with a $100 reciprocating saw or climbed with a rebar ladder and rope, or defeated in many other ways.

That's 4th grade level problem solving. We can do better.

Last edited:
A fence wall is exactly what boarder patrol asked for and they say it's working as the deterrent it was meant to be,
Not to stop completely.
The new fence is quick and cost effective to repair.
The coyotes go back to those repaired sections to re-cut because the concrete has already been compromised and it's easier to cut through.

I've removed those. You cut the metal away with a torch or a plasma cutter which weakens the cement. Then you take a 20 lb hammer or a Jack Hammer and hit it a few licks. Presto, you have a breach and it only took about 10 to 15 seconds per beam.

So you're confirming that (as usual) the WaPo is faking news by telling their 241 readers they have left that it was all done with a $100 BATTERY OPERATED power tool??? :2up: Maybe a truckload of them already charged.. :eusa_dance:

MAYBE it was a 100 battery op jack hammers or a solar powered plasma cutter..

And BTW.. I SUSPECT -- the thermodynamics of the situation is that those LONG metal concrete bars are gonna act as a giant heatsink.. So -- you're gonna need more fuel than you think...
Oh it has happened.

Exactly. I live 7 miles from the busiest border crossing in the world where 100,000+ people cross per day. That's where illegal immigration is coming from and that's where our efforts should be focused. Not a stupid wall that can be cut with a $100 reciprocating saw or climbed with a rebar ladder and rope, or defeated in many other ways.

That's 4th grade level problem solving. We can do better.
So what YOU see is all there is to the problem? The wall is ONE part of the solution-first is upholding laws on the books or the rest does not matter-see mayor libby in oakland

More than works for me.

No. As long as people and companies hire illegals the jobs will be there.

The Govt. needs to start arresting those that hire illegals. No jobs. No illegals.

I get this all the time. People agreeing with me but having this insatiable desire to argue as if they are not.

Forum List

Back