Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

not a single time did I say it was happening,,,if I did please show that comment,,,
then why are you saying it, if you believe it isn't happening? dudette, that has no logic. your statement was killing women and children. Killing is a verb, and it means it happened. you should go learn english then. but you wrote it. you can't even go back any longer and delete them. ask iceberg if you didn't say 'killing'

because people are talking about it,,,
stop being a fucking dumbass and show where I said it was happening,,,
here, the post numbers I quickly looked up where you said 'killing' women and children. You said murder once too.

progressive's post numbers.

Clarify your meaning in these posts.

Again, I use facts, and facts aren't again your friend darling.

they are self explanatory,,,if you cant understand them thats your problem not mine...
I told you what you said, you said that isn't what you said, then you need to explain why you are using the verb 'killing'? the act of doing a kill.
your problem might be that english isnt your first language,,,

sorry I cant help you,,,

then why are you saying it, if you believe it isn't happening? dudette, that has no logic. your statement was killing women and children. Killing is a verb, and it means it happened. you should go learn english then. but you wrote it. you can't even go back any longer and delete them. ask iceberg if you didn't say 'killing'

here, the post numbers I quickly looked up where you said 'killing' women and children. You said murder once too.

they are self explanatory,,,if you cant understand them thats your problem not mine...
I told you what you said, you said that isn't what you said, then you need to explain why you are using the verb 'killing'? the act of doing a kill.

sorry I cant help you,,,
I'm not asking for your help. I certainly don't have problems, and I stand behind declaring that you haven't shown any evidence of any american killing women and children. Until you do that, you lied. again, post #'s

Your narrative is flawed darling. I called you out. you lost. boo fking hoo.

cant lie

sorry I cant help you,,,
I'm not asking for your help. I certainly don't have problems, and I stand behind declaring that you haven't shown any evidence of any american killing women and children. Until you do that, you lied. again, post #'s
cant lie if I never said it,,,

cant lie

sorry I cant help you,,,
cant lie if I never said it,,,
post #'s

sorry I cant help you,,,

A CIA-Backed Militia Targeted Clinics in Afghanistan, Killing Medical Workers and Civilians

sorry I cant help you,,,

A CIA-Backed Militia Targeted Clinics in Afghanistan, Killing Medical Workers and Civilians
tell congress

The only people its and inconvenience to is illegals trying to get in. Certainly not your stupid ass.

Oh and the wall will be there when Trump leaves office.

If I had my way they would electrify the whole thing. Let people get cooked who try to fuck with that wall.

More than works for me.

As you note, the wall is an inconvenience, not a deterant.

Oh it will be a deterrent for many and as I said I'd electrify the whole thing.

Oh and it was Winger who called it an inconvenience. Not me. And I sure don't agree with his stupid ass.

As long as the jobs are here they will come. Your fantasies are irrelevant.

No. As long as people and companies hire illegals the jobs will be there.

The Govt. needs to start arresting those that hire illegals. No jobs. No illegals.

I get this all the time. People agreeing with me but having this insatiable desire to argue as if they are not.

Since when is stating simple facts arguing??

I very seldom argue with anyone. I know what I know and feel no need to argue about it.

Carry on.

As you note, the wall is an inconvenience, not a deterant.

Oh it will be a deterrent for many and as I said I'd electrify the whole thing.

Oh and it was Winger who called it an inconvenience. Not me. And I sure don't agree with his stupid ass.

As long as the jobs are here they will come. Your fantasies are irrelevant.

No. As long as people and companies hire illegals the jobs will be there.

The Govt. needs to start arresting those that hire illegals. No jobs. No illegals.

I get this all the time. People agreeing with me but having this insatiable desire to argue as if they are not.

Since when is stating simple facts arguing??

I very seldom argue with anyone. I know what I know and feel no need to argue about it.

Carry on.

All you had to say is "I agree", but that would negate your previous statement.

Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall

Again, bull shit. I searched for any images of an illegal cutting through the wall. All I found was this...
upload_2019-11-5_8-31-21.jpeg

Test of steel prototype for border wall ...
/QUOTE]

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-5_8-34-18.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-5_8-34-18.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 8
And you are OK with the fact that he lied 66 times in a single speech in Mississippi last week. Yes, I would say that one of us really is not only a dumb-ass, but sucker as well.

I never said that,,,

can we get back to the issue at hand and not focus on your TDS

Since you keep bringing it up, you really should find a new insult other than TDS. That is SO 2018.

ITS AN OBSERVATION NOT AN INSULT

The issue at hand is that illegals are already demonstrating that Trump environmental disaster of a wall is about as sturdy as a wall of Swiss cheese, but that Trumpettes want to spend billions and billions of dollars, that we do not have, on it, anyway..
thats not true,,all we have is a few cases of drug cartels cutting the fence and not swiss cheese as you claim,,,those areas will be fixed and monitored to avoid further breaches,,,
not to mention the option of not having a wall/fence and millions just walking in,,,

lets face it, so far it has reduced the amount of illegal crossing by close to 100% in areas where it didnt have a fence before,,,
thats a pretty good stat,,,

Well, I'll be damned! so we no longer have an illegal immigrant problem, do we?

Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall

Again, bull shit. I searched for any images of an illegal cutting through the wall. All I found was this... View attachment 288133

Test of steel prototype for border wall ...
/QUOTE]

Sure looks like it failed the test.

But anyway, Trump himself says that people are cutting through the wall. You aren't telling me that Trump LIED are you?

I never said that,,,

can we get back to the issue at hand and not focus on your TDS

Since you keep bringing it up, you really should find a new insult other than TDS. That is SO 2018.

ITS AN OBSERVATION NOT AN INSULT

The issue at hand is that illegals are already demonstrating that Trump environmental disaster of a wall is about as sturdy as a wall of Swiss cheese, but that Trumpettes want to spend billions and billions of dollars, that we do not have, on it, anyway..
thats not true,,all we have is a few cases of drug cartels cutting the fence and not swiss cheese as you claim,,,those areas will be fixed and monitored to avoid further breaches,,,
not to mention the option of not having a wall/fence and millions just walking in,,,

lets face it, so far it has reduced the amount of illegal crossing by close to 100% in areas where it didnt have a fence before,,,
thats a pretty good stat,,,

Well, I'll be damned! so we no longer have an illegal immigrant problem, do we?

what makes you think that???

Forum List

Back