Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

So no picture? No picture, no story

only children depend on pictures

giphy.gif
So no picture no story

View attachment 288153

View attachment 288154

images

giphy.gif
finally some pictures. now the challenge you have is proving those fences are the border fencing. hmmmmm
You'll notice that they never argue with the chart I post about Israel's record with their wall.

Because it is not relevant. I've been to Israel and seen their wall and seen how they defend it. I've crossed their borders through Jordan and the West Bank.

What's being proposed in this country is NOTHING like what they have in Israel. Not even close. You lose.

Another articulation of border security that only a Trump brain dead minion could come up with.
Maintaining and securing a wall the entire length of the US-Mexico border is impossible. There are many tech solutions at different places along the border that could be more secure, less expensive to install and less expensive to maintain.
Plus the majority of illegals in the US come in through airports not the southern border.
But dumbass Trump minions like simple answers that do not work for complex questions because they are absolute super dumbasses.

Another articulation of border security that only a Trump brain dead minion could come up with.

View attachment 288168

Look Elmer Glue, THERE IS NO BORDER SECURITY with the DNC! The Chinese built a wall the whole length of their country to keep out the Mongols, the Israelis surround their country with a wall, but we the greatest military power on the planet can't build an effect deterrent to keep most illegal aliens out?

:auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I can think of a very effective tech solution that doesn't need a wall. Post signs saying KEEP OUT. All trespassers will be shot. Then station robot drones and motion activated mini guns to take out anything moving across the border. Have BP come by once a week to throw the dead bodies back into Mexico. End of problem.

another admission of "fence failure" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

fences dont work, so just kill them.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Another example of "brain failure" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tard excuses and lies don't work, so just end them.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your kill em horseshit, not mine - fences dont work, machine guns do.

take a break and go rub one off.

Really, pinhead? Now the wall is a fence? Then why are there walls and fences EVERYWHERE? Why does everyone use them?

Apparently you have rubbed one too many off now and are down to nothing but a nub.

YOURE SO STUPID THE DIFFERENCE TOTALLY ESCAPES YOU -

gee, who knew.

finally some pictures. now the challenge you have is proving those fences are the border fencing. hmmmmm
You'll notice that they never argue with the chart I post about Israel's record with their wall.
400 miles Israel wall, 2000 mile US-Mexico wall.
and, we have a bigger border?

The wall won't stop all the filthy ass Democrat voting welfare queens from coming but it will stop a lot and that is a good thing.

Typical leftwing coward.

The answer is right here in the thread. I'm not playing the games.
Why do you leftwing morons always demand that others do your homework for you?
they're lazy. they get everything for free, even their talking points don't require work.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I just posted the proof that fences/walls do work. What evidence do you have that they don't, stamping your foot?

they work so well RW ASSHATS continue to propose killing people to stop immgration -

btw

GFY
In other words, you have no evidence that they don't work. I posted the evidence that they do. Here's more:

The record for the Hungarian fence:

iu

move to hungary, this is America.

then STFU

did I say I did? here let me spell it for you when someone does that. it's called

'I AGREE' find that in any of my posts. i'll wait.

Yes you did.
post the quote.

You can read.
Typical leftwing coward.

The answer is right here in the thread. I'm not playing the games.
funny, you can't even post a quote of me saying it. too fking funny, you're a loser punk I see.

A throw and go.

upload_2019-11-5_11-3-59-jpeg.288153

built last week in COLORADO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post the link then

Because it is not relevant. I've been to Israel and seen their wall and seen how they defend it. I've crossed their borders through Jordan and the West Bank.

What's being proposed in this country is NOTHING like what they have in Israel. Not even close. You lose.
Of course it's relevant. I know they aren't proposing what Israel built. That's the problem. We don't need something as massive as Israel's wall, but we do need something made from concrete that is 30 feet tall. It will be cheaper per mile than Israel's wall. I don't think the bollard fence is the best solution. However, any serious wall/fence is better than what you propose, which is nothing.

Israel has a 400-mile wall? America has a 2000-mile wall?
our border is longer?

Maintaining and securing a wall the entire length of the US-Mexico border is impossible. There are many tech solutions at different places along the border that could be more secure, less expensive to install and less expensive to maintain.
Plus the majority of illegals in the US come in through airports not the southern border.
But dumbass Trump minions like simple answers that do not work for complex questions because they are absolute super dumbasses.

View attachment 288168

Look Elmer Glue, THERE IS NO BORDER SECURITY with the DNC! The Chinese built a wall the whole length of their country to keep out the Mongols, the Israelis surround their country with a wall, but we the greatest military power on the planet can't build an effect deterrent to keep most illegal aliens out?

Yes, I can think of a very effective tech solution that doesn't need a wall. Post signs saying KEEP OUT. All trespassers will be shot. Then station robot drones and motion activated mini guns to take out anything moving across the border. Have BP come by once a week to throw the dead bodies back into Mexico. End of problem.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I just posted the proof that fences/walls do work. What evidence do you have that they don't, stamping your foot?

Talking to the balloon brain doesn't work. The entire liberal MO is this:

1. State that any solution you come up with to a problem they don't want to solve simply won't work and is too expensive, ineffective and the stuff of idiots.
  2. When you show them proof to the contrary, simply deny it.
  3. When they suggest high tech and machine guns instead and you agree to it, they then claim it is inhuman and needs more study.
  4. When you agree to further study, they conclude there is no problem in the first place and you are just a xenophobe.
  5. When you provide irrefutable proof of the problem, and offer the solution, they revert back to line #1.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

they work so well RW ASSHATS continue to propose killing people to stop immgration -

btw

GFY
In other words, you have no evidence that they don't work. I posted the evidence that they do. Here's more:

iu

then STFU
I have to move to Hungary if I want a wall on the border? Is it possible for you to get any dumber?

You STFU.

I take it you can't argue with the evidence.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

btw

GFY

iu

then STFU
you have no idea about america.

View attachment 288168

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1. State that any solution you come up with to a problem they don't want to solve simply won't work and is too expensive, ineffective and the stuff of idiots.
  3. When they suggest high tech and machine guns instead and you agree to it, they then claim it is inhuman and needs more study.
  4. When you agree to further study, they conclude there is no problem in the first place and you are just a xenophobe.
  5. When you provide irrefutable proof of the problem, and offer the solution, they revert back to line #1.
wash, rinse, and repeat. exactly

To do anything more requires effort, and they have non to give.

View attachment 288168

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

These are the same idiots who believe spending $92 trillion on the "Green New Deal" is no problem.

Could it be more obvious that they don't really want to solve the problem?

our border is longer?
?

Anyone who opposes the wall is a douchebag and an imbecile.
Articulated like a typical Trump minion.
Walls make sense on some parts of the border but not on most of the border. Most of the wall that has been built since Trump came to office was approved and funded while Obama was President.
Trump makes a complex problem overly simple for very stupid people like you. He says all people trying to get in the US are bad, the answer is a wall along the entire US-mexico border. The minions eat it up. We need to understand all the different people trying to get in the US and address each group and a wall is not the best solution along the entire US-Mexico border. But a dumbass like you will never understand.
F-off, Muddbrain. Have you been to the entire border to know which parts "make sense" and which don't? There is absolutely NO REASON to be against a border wall out in the middle of nowhere down at the border UNLESS YOU SIMPLY WANT THOSE PEOPLE COMING IN. We can afford it. We need it. Lying shitstains like you never prove a thing with your lies--- --- Trump has NEVER said that all people coming from Mexico are "bad," merely that they are breaking the law and are a potential security risk.
Wrong again, moron. All your "tech solutions" can be made to disappear with the stroke of a pen. All some future Hillary has to do is stop implementing them. The beauty of the wall is that it can't be made to disappear.

Your claim that the majority of illegals come through airports is also a lie.

Whenever Dims don't want to solve a problem, they call it "complex" when we all know the solution is simple.

The final solution is to defeat Dims.

Only a Dimwit like Elmer Fudge could try to spin building a simple wall as a "complex" ineffective problem. We've only been doing it as the de facto way of establishing and enforcing boundaries for at least 11,000 years.

But now it can't even keep out poor, starving, impoverished people with nothing but rags for clothes, who BTW, find it much easier to take a jet in with a passport than to just walk across the border! :21:
I've stood on China's 'Great Wall'. It is in ruins, except the few sections renovated for tourists.

btw

GFY

iu

then STFU
you have no idea about america.
I think he's a Russian.

our border is longer?
?
I answered your question

That's because Israel has freely admitted that their wall hasn't worked. The terrorists simply tunnelled under it. It's hard to argue against their record since it supports what we've been saying all along: walls don't work.

GOP senator says Israel border fence cut illegal immigration

The success of barriers such as a wall or fence depend on their scale and how heavily guarded they are, said Reece Joneurity projects and their consequences.

The wall that Israel is talking about was a heavily guarded 143 mile smart wall with sensors, and guard posts all along the wall. Their success in stopping illegal immigration is not due to the wall, but to the armed guards posted all along the wall. This is neither feasible nor practical on a 3000 mile border, large portions of which cannot be fenced.
The Israeli wall has already been built. Only open borders morons like you would build a wall without guarding it. Adding sensors and video cameras to it is a trivial expense. Putting a guard tower every two miles with two guards in it would require only 2000 people per shift. That would be 6000 people in total. That's fewer people than we now have manning the border. Why do you morons believe the US isn't capable of something that tiny Israel pulls off with ease?

Our border with Mexico is 2000 miles, not 3000 miles, and it's easily feasible. Dims in Congress are the only obstacle to i.

And of that 2000 miles, maybe only 1000-1500 miles of it need rigorously guarded and watched. Natural terrain will probably cover the rest.

Forum List

Back