Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

I just posted the proof that fences/walls do work. What evidence do you have that they don't, stamping your foot?

they work so well RW ASSHATS continue to propose killing people to stop immgration -

btw

GFY
In other words, you have no evidence that they don't work. I posted the evidence that they do. Here's more:

The record for the Hungarian fence:

iu

move to hungary, this is America.

then STFU
you have no idea about america.
I think he's a Russian.
that would be an insult to a russian.

The wall won't stop all the filthy ass Democrat voting welfare queens from coming but it will stop a lot and that is a good thing.
If they built it alone the entire border, it would stop 99% of them.

Articulated like a typical Trump minion.
Walls make sense on some parts of the border but not on most of the border. Most of the wall that has been built since Trump came to office was approved and funded while Obama was President.
Trump makes a complex problem overly simple for very stupid people like you. He says all people trying to get in the US are bad, the answer is a wall along the entire US-mexico border. The minions eat it up. We need to understand all the different people trying to get in the US and address each group and a wall is not the best solution along the entire US-Mexico border. But a dumbass like you will never understand.
F-off, Muddbrain. Have you been to the entire border to know which parts "make sense" and which don't? There is absolutely NO REASON to be against a border wall out in the middle of nowhere down at the border UNLESS YOU SIMPLY WANT THOSE PEOPLE COMING IN. We can afford it. We need it. Lying shitstains like you never prove a thing with your lies--- --- Trump has NEVER said that all people coming from Mexico are "bad," merely that they are breaking the law and are a potential security risk.
Another articulation of border security that only a Trump brain dead minion could come up with.
Maintaining and securing a wall the entire length of the US-Mexico border is impossible. There are many tech solutions at different places along the border that could be more secure, less expensive to install and less expensive to maintain.
Plus the majority of illegals in the US come in through airports not the southern border.
But dumbass Trump minions like simple answers that do not work for complex questions because they are absolute super dumbasses.
Wrong again, moron. All your "tech solutions" can be made to disappear with the stroke of a pen. All some future Hillary has to do is stop implementing them. The beauty of the wall is that it can't be made to disappear.

Your claim that the majority of illegals come through airports is also a lie.

Whenever Dims don't want to solve a problem, they call it "complex" when we all know the solution is simple.

The final solution is to defeat Dims.

Only a Dimwit like Elmer Fudge could try to spin building a simple wall as a "complex" ineffective problem. We've only been doing it as the de facto way of establishing and enforcing boundaries for at least 11,000 years.

But now it can't even keep out poor, starving, impoverished people with nothing but rags for clothes, who BTW, find it much easier to take a jet in with a passport than to just walk across the border! :21:
I've stood on China's 'Great Wall'. It is in ruins, except the few sections renovated for tourists.
are there any mexicans in China?

finally some pictures. now the challenge you have is proving those fences are the border fencing. hmmmmm
You'll notice that they never argue with the chart I post about Israel's record with their wall.

Because it is not relevant. I've been to Israel and seen their wall and seen how they defend it. I've crossed their borders through Jordan and the West Bank.

What's being proposed in this country is NOTHING like what they have in Israel. Not even close. You lose.
Of course it's relevant. I know they aren't proposing what Israel built. That's the problem. We don't need something as massive as Israel's wall, but we do need something made from concrete that is 30 feet tall. It will be cheaper per mile than Israel's wall. I don't think the bollard fence is the best solution. However, any serious wall/fence is better than what you propose, which is nothing.
My proposal would involve concentrating on the legal crossings, you know, where the real problems are.

Another articulation of border security that only a Trump brain dead minion could come up with.

View attachment 288168

Look Elmer Glue, THERE IS NO BORDER SECURITY with the DNC! The Chinese built a wall the whole length of their country to keep out the Mongols, the Israelis surround their country with a wall, but we the greatest military power on the planet can't build an effect deterrent to keep most illegal aliens out?

:auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I can think of a very effective tech solution that doesn't need a wall. Post signs saying KEEP OUT. All trespassers will be shot. Then station robot drones and motion activated mini guns to take out anything moving across the border. Have BP come by once a week to throw the dead bodies back into Mexico. End of problem.

another admission of "fence failure" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

fences dont work, so just kill them.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Another example of "brain failure" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tard excuses and lies don't work, so just end them.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your kill em horseshit, not mine - fences dont work, machine guns do.

take a break and go rub one off.
I just posted the proof that fences/walls do work. What evidence do you have that they don't, stamping your foot?

they work so well RW ASSHATS continue to propose killing people to stop immgration -

btw

GFY

Illegally sneaking across the border of a country past warning signs isn't "immigration," Tool, it is INVASION.

finally some pictures. now the challenge you have is proving those fences are the border fencing. hmmmmm
You'll notice that they never argue with the chart I post about Israel's record with their wall.

Because it is not relevant. I've been to Israel and seen their wall and seen how they defend it. I've crossed their borders through Jordan and the West Bank.

What's being proposed in this country is NOTHING like what they have in Israel. Not even close. You lose.
Of course it's relevant. I know they aren't proposing what Israel built. That's the problem. We don't need something as massive as Israel's wall, but we do need something made from concrete that is 30 feet tall. It will be cheaper per mile than Israel's wall. I don't think the bollard fence is the best solution. However, any serious wall/fence is better than what you propose, which is nothing.
My proposal would involve concentrating on the legal crossings, you know, where the real problems are.
what are those real problems?

ROFL! Your proposal is doing nothing.

Who do you think you're fooling?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

btw

GFY

Illegally sneaking across the border of a country past warning signs isn't "immigration," Tool, it is INVASION.
he knows, he's just an asshole. been one his entire life and will be one moving through the remaining life.

View attachment 288168

Look Elmer Glue, THERE IS NO BORDER SECURITY with the DNC! The Chinese built a wall the whole length of their country to keep out the Mongols, the Israelis surround their country with a wall, but we the greatest military power on the planet can't build an effect deterrent to keep most illegal aliens out?

Yes, I can think of a very effective tech solution that doesn't need a wall. Post signs saying KEEP OUT. All trespassers will be shot. Then station robot drones and motion activated mini guns to take out anything moving across the border. Have BP come by once a week to throw the dead bodies back into Mexico. End of problem.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Really, pinhead? Now the wall is a fence? Then why are there walls and fences EVERYWHERE? Why does everyone use them?

Apparently you have rubbed one too many off now and are down to nothing but a nub.

YOURE SO STUPID THE DIFFERENCE TOTALLY ESCAPES YOU -

gee, who knew.

Gee another useless argument of a Tool. When Tards run out of lies and excuses, they always resort to ad hominem attacks on just how dumb you are. That is really just a backhanded way of trying to claim they are just TOO SMART for the rest of the world to understand!

WE ARE GRACED BY YOUR PRESENCE, TOOL

View attachment 288168

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

btw

GFY
where?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Really, pinhead? Now the wall is a fence? Then why are there walls and fences EVERYWHERE? Why does everyone use them?

Apparently you have rubbed one too many off now and are down to nothing but a nub.

YOURE SO STUPID THE DIFFERENCE TOTALLY ESCAPES YOU -

gee, who knew.

Gee another useless argument of a Tool. When Tards run out of lies and excuses, they always resort to ad hominem attacks on just how dumb you are. That is really just a backhanded way of trying to claim they are just TOO SMART for the rest of the world to understand!

WE ARE GRACED BY YOUR PRESENCE, TOOL
I just want to know where we're killing all these illegals. so far nothing. progressive hunter, nothing, now this tard siete.

It's not my job to have a proposal. I'm not in charge. I don't have any power over the border.

It's not my job to have a proposal. I'm not in charge. I don't have any power over the border.
and you think he does? hahaahahahaha
giphy.gif

Articulated like a typical Trump minion.
Walls make sense on some parts of the border but not on most of the border. Most of the wall that has been built since Trump came to office was approved and funded while Obama was President.
Trump makes a complex problem overly simple for very stupid people like you. He says all people trying to get in the US are bad, the answer is a wall along the entire US-mexico border. The minions eat it up. We need to understand all the different people trying to get in the US and address each group and a wall is not the best solution along the entire US-Mexico border. But a dumbass like you will never understand.
F-off, Muddbrain. Have you been to the entire border to know which parts "make sense" and which don't? There is absolutely NO REASON to be against a border wall out in the middle of nowhere down at the border UNLESS YOU SIMPLY WANT THOSE PEOPLE COMING IN. We can afford it. We need it. Lying shitstains like you never prove a thing with your lies--- --- Trump has NEVER said that all people coming from Mexico are "bad," merely that they are breaking the law and are a potential security risk.
Maintaining and securing a wall the entire length of the US-Mexico border is impossible. There are many tech solutions at different places along the border that could be more secure, less expensive to install and less expensive to maintain.
Plus the majority of illegals in the US come in through airports not the southern border.
But dumbass Trump minions like simple answers that do not work for complex questions because they are absolute super dumbasses.
Wrong again, moron. All your "tech solutions" can be made to disappear with the stroke of a pen. All some future Hillary has to do is stop implementing them. The beauty of the wall is that it can't be made to disappear.

Whenever Dims don't want to solve a problem, they call it "complex" when we all know the solution is simple.

Only a Dimwit like Elmer Fudge could try to spin building a simple wall as a "complex" ineffective problem. We've only been doing it as the de facto way of establishing and enforcing boundaries for at least 11,000 years.

But now it can't even keep out poor, starving, impoverished people with nothing but rags for clothes, who BTW, find it much easier to take a jet in with a passport than to just walk across the border! :21:
I've stood on China's 'Great Wall'. It is in ruins, except the few sections renovated for tourists.

IT'S ALSO 2,300 YEARS OLD

Then where do you get off attack proposals other people have made?

IT'S ALSO 2,300 YEARS OLD
now that's not fair. just saying.

Oh it's easy. When I see stupidity, I call it out. No proposals required.

hey hey, he's just an asshat, he can't comment, cause that would be effort. and he's far too lazy to use any.

Forum List

Back