šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Illegals Getting Larger Tax Cut Than Many US Citizens

Democrats accuse Republicanā€™s call to end this program a ā€œheartless attack on children.ā€ Itā€™s a fact.
Tax Credits for Illegal Immigrants - FactCheck.org
So, please explain how someone get a tax refund without a valid social security number.

Pretty sure they can't and you're posting bullshit.

Again.

Actually you should study this because in California in the 1990's people from different countries coming here even on tourist visas were able to obtain a not for work Social Security Number that many used to obtain jobs with.

You will say I am full of shit but it has happened.

Edit:

From the Social Security website itself:

Types of Social Security Cards | Social Security Administration

Democrats accuse Republicanā€™s call to end this program a ā€œheartless attack on children.ā€ Itā€™s a fact.
So, please explain how someone get a tax refund without a valid social security number.

Again.

No, it is real and it is bulshit that it is allowed.

The new tax law was supposed to change it, but I am not sure if it did or not.

Denying the Child Tax Credit to Undocumented Children

Again.

I actually agree...but again..the thread title is bullshit

Again.

Actually you should study this because in California in the 1990's people from different countries coming here even on tourist visas were able to obtain a not for work Social Security Number that many used to obtain jobs with.

Edit:

What reason could require you to have a SS card for "non work reasons"?

Sounds like those things would be pretty rare to me.

Again.

Sounds like an enforcement issue. Refund should not be issued to ineligible people.

Again.

Sounds like an enforcement issue. Refund should not be issued to ineligible people.
Instead of a refund check, should send ICE to check them out.

Jebus, 2012? Really

How the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Has Changed the Child Tax Credit

About That Social Security Number
The Social Security number requirement is something of a new development. It used to be that you could claim the Child Tax Credit retroactively in a later year if your child did not have a Social Security number by the time your tax return was due. That provision has been eliminated for 2018. The Center on Budgeting and Policy Priorities estimates that this will eliminate as many as 1 million undocumented children.

The Refundable Portion of the Child Tax Credit
The Child Tax Credit was essentially a nonrefundable credit through 2017. If you owed the IRS, it could reduce or eliminate your tax debt, but any portion of the credit that might have been left over would just disappear. To balance this, the Internal Revenue Code provided for an Additional Child Tax Credit that was potentially refundable.

Again.
Because the people working within the bureaucracy...with Democratic encouragement make it happen. What planet are you on? These people have fake identity papers and SSNā€™s. Itā€™s a fucking cottage industry in these underground communities. Pretty soft arenā€™t you? Never been on the streets I see and experienced reality.

Again.

Instead of a refund check, should send ICE to check them out.
Goddamn right!

Again.

Edit:

What reason could require you to have a SS card for "non work reasons"?

Sounds like those things would be pretty rare to me.

Getting a driver's license in California.

As I said you should study the issue or don't...

Forum List

Back