Illegals lining up for drivers license goes viral

So illegals can take a written test, pass the drivers test and now get insurance

Works for me

We'll see if it works for you when one of them destroys your car and they have no insurance.
Now you get it

If you get into an accident with an unlicensed and uninsured illegal....you are fucked

This way they can get both a license and insurance

I would rather he or she gets arrested, unable to post bond and sit in jail, and then have ICE contacted for when they leave the court room to have them removed from the country.

Their job will be waiting on them when they get back.

The entire Dimocrat party establishment, have absolutely zero respect for citizenship, and our immigration laws.

The Democrats do not have the authority to enforce our immigration and employment laws right now. Trump does......and he won't.

SCHIZO: Mexicans are stealing our jobs!

SCHIZO: We have full employment! Trump is the greatest evah!

So illegals can take a written test, pass the drivers test and now get insurance

Works for me

We'll see if it works for you when one of them destroys your car and they have no insurance.
Now you get it

If you get into an accident with an unlicensed and uninsured illegal....you are fucked

This way they can get both a license and insurance

I would rather he or she gets arrested, unable to post bond and sit in jail, and then have ICE contacted for when they leave the court room to have them removed from the country.

Their job will be waiting on them when they get back.

Well they'll have a much longer way to travel to get there.

Clearly conservatives don’t believe in “states’ rights” – states have the right to establish the criteria by which drivers’ licenses are issued.

If they were restricted to that state, less for everybody else to be concerned about. However drivers license have reciprocity state to state, so when you issue an illegal to drive there, and he wants to come here, he's legally allowed to drive in my state. I don't want that.

Thank God for the middle of the country...the rust belt and the south....the coasts have gone bat shit crazy...If the unthinkable happens in NY again or out on the west coast.....I won't be as surprised as I was on 9-11....they are asking for trouble....you should not blend illegal aliens into the population....if what Trump did is impeachable and a threat to national security what the hell is this?.....

Thank God for the middle of the country...the rust belt and the south....the coasts have gone bat shit crazy...If the unthinkable happens in NY again or out on the west coast.....I won't be as surprised as I was on 9-11....they are asking for trouble....you should not blend illegal aliens into the population....if what Trump did is impeachable and a threat to national security what the hell is this?.....

They don't give a rats ass. They keep telling us that the impeachment is because nobody is above the law..........except 20 million illegal aliens.

They don't give a rats ass. They keep telling us that the impeachment is because nobody is above the law..........except 20 million illegal aliens.

The irony is the one they are speaking about is the one allowing people to be above the law.

The irony is the one they are speaking about is the one allowing people to be above the law.

He's doing more than any other President. Border crossings down 70% since May thanks to his threat of withholding funds to Mexico if they keep letting people cross their country to get to ours. And anything else he tried was either shut down by Democrats, or they didn't have the power, stopped by their commie judges.

The entire Dimocrat party establishment, have absolutely zero respect for citizenship, and our immigration laws.

Hence my signature.
If you want Obamacare forever, vote Republican.

Right, because if I want it stopped, I'll vote Democrat.

rolling eyes.gif

Videos of Illegals Lining Up For Driver's Licenses in NY Go Viral

New York became the thirteenth state to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses this week, of which there are an estimated million in the State. To “prove” their identity, illegals are allowed to provide expired work permits, foreign birth certificates, and even Border Crossing Cards (which are only valid for 72 hours for a stay in the U.S. near the border).

The States with the highest concentrations of illegal aliens not-coincidentally have the highest percentage of drivers who drive without insurance, and this sort of policy will only encourage even more to drive, exacerbating that problem.

Numerous videos and photos from DMVs around the State showed overwhelming turnout – as if the wait at the DMV wasn’t bad enough.

It’s ironic that the same liberals who pushed for this policy are the exact same liberals who will tell you that voter ID is “racist” because some people can’t obtain photo ID.

We know that’s B.S. for sure.
This sh*t should NOT be happening in our country. Just dreadful.

He's doing more than any other President. Border crossings down 70% since May thanks to his threat of withholding funds to Mexico if they keep letting people cross their country to get to ours. And anything else he tried was either shut down by Democrats, or they didn't have the power, stopped by their commie judges.

While that is not true let's suppose it is. This is about the ten or twenty million already here. A wall would only keep them in and there is NOTHING the (D)'s can do to stop Trump from going after the employers. Nothing.

While that is not true let's suppose it is. This is about the ten or twenty million already here. A wall would only keep them in and there is NOTHING the (D)'s can do to stop Trump from going after the employers. Nothing.
Maybe you think a snap of the fingers make things perfect....it didn't take a year to get into the mess we were in so it will take time to back out of Obama style government.....

Maybe you think a snap of the fingers make things perfect....it didn't take a year to get into the mess we were in so it will take time to back out of Obama style government.....

Hiring illegals have been going on for decades. Going after those who employ them has never been attempted.

But your post is a fine example of that I've been saying for a long time. No one is really interested in addressing this issue because then it becomes something the parties can't divide the people over.

Hence my signature.

View attachment 295423

Voting Republican did nothing to stop it.

You can only do what you are allowed to do. He put more effort into it than anybody. Get the Democrats out of the way next election and perhaps he will be able to do more. Remember that the longest government shutdown in our history was because of Democrats stopping funds for the wall.

Judge blocks Trump administration from deporting immigrants under TPS

Federal Judge Temporarily Halts Trump Order on Immigration, Refugees

Federal Judge Blocks Trump Move To Fast-Track Deportations

US judge blocks President Trump’s health insurance rule for immigrants

How would a wall keep them in? Do you think our border people would stop a southern immigrant from going back to their own country? Trump did want to get rid of as many as possible. However with backed up courts, and Democrats not helping in that regard, it's impossible to get rid of all of them even with the addition of judges Trump put in to get closer to that goal.

Hence my signature.

View attachment 295423

Voting Republican did nothing to stop it.

You can only do what you are allowed to do.

Nothing is stopping him from prosecuting those who hire illegals.

Hence my signature.

View attachment 295423
Thanks to tards like Trump and the rest of the GOP, universal health care is an inevitability. Obamacare will die when, and only when, the Democrats repeal it to replace it with UHC.

But the tard herd STILL has not caught they have been hoaxed. After TEN YEARS of promises to repeal and replace Obamacare.

That some serious willful stupidity.

Forum List

Back