Illegals lining up for drivers license goes viral

Videos of Illegals Lining Up For Driver's Licenses in NY Go Viral

New York became the thirteenth state to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses this week, of which there are an estimated million in the State. To “prove” their identity, illegals are allowed to provide expired work permits, foreign birth certificates, and even Border Crossing Cards (which are only valid for 72 hours for a stay in the U.S. near the border).

The States with the highest concentrations of illegal aliens not-coincidentally have the highest percentage of drivers who drive without insurance, and this sort of policy will only encourage even more to drive, exacerbating that problem.

Numerous videos and photos from DMVs around the State showed overwhelming turnout – as if the wait at the DMV wasn’t bad enough.

It’s ironic that the same liberals who pushed for this policy are the exact same liberals who will tell you that voter ID is “racist” because some people can’t obtain photo ID.

We know that’s B.S. for sure.

Well, lists will make it easier to apprehend them later. :113:

While true, I don't like this. This is like bait and switch.

We're giving them the illusion that we're fine with this, only to cause them problems later?

This is evil on our part.

Our countries needs to stop giving mixed signals.

Hence my signature.
If you want Obamacare forever, vote Republican.

Right, because if I want it stopped, I'll vote Democrat.

View attachment 295423

Voting Republican did nothing to stop it.

You can only do what you are allowed to do. He put more effort into it than anybody. Get the Democrats out of the way next election and perhaps he will be able to do more. Remember that the longest government shutdown in our history was because of Democrats stopping funds for the wall.

Judge blocks Trump administration from deporting immigrants under TPS

Federal Judge Temporarily Halts Trump Order on Immigration, Refugees

Federal Judge Blocks Trump Move To Fast-Track Deportations

US judge blocks President Trump’s health insurance rule for immigrants
So it seems Trump keeps breaking the law

Seems par for the course

Oh please. How many times has the courts stopped DumBama? You have an awful short memory.

The entire Dimocrat party establishment, have absolutely zero respect for citizenship, and our immigration laws.

Hence my signature.

View attachment 295423
False dichotomy. We can always count on Trump's cucks to employ logical fallacies in his defense.

Real Republicans would have repealed and replaced Obamacare a long, long time ago.

Trump lied to you. And you know he lied to you. And you sit there and take it, cuck. You actually deflect and defend Trump just like a cuckhold.

You know how you know Trump lied to you? Because he said he had a beautiful plan that was going to give you such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost. And not one of you asked to see that plan. You are literally that stupid and gullible. Trump counts on that.

Obama unveiled his plan BEFORE the 2008 election. He had the big balls to put his dick on the table and let people stomp all over it. And he got his plan enacted.

But Trump never had a plan. He's a chickenshit liar. A pathological liar. He totally hoaxed you.

Obama also lied to us about Obamacare and no one held him accountable. How do you expect (R)'s to do what (D)'s would not do?
Comparing Obama's lie to Trump's lies is like comparing someone who says the earth is round to someone who says the earth is flat.

"He did it, too!" is the argument of a cuck who will continue to eat the corn out of Trump's shit.

Obamacare lives! Thanks to Trump.

So illegals can take a written test, pass the drivers test and now get insurance

Works for me

We'll see if it works for you when one of them destroys your car and they have no insurance.
Now you get it

If you get into an accident with an unlicensed and uninsured illegal....you are fucked

This way they can get both a license and insurance

I would rather he or she gets arrested, unable to post bond and sit in jail, and then have ICE contacted for when they leave the court room to have them removed from the country.
Then do it
Nobody is stopping you

Threatening to arrest them will just ensure they drive without licenses and without insurance ....

Doesn’t make us safer

That's not up to me. That's up to the liberal leadership in these liberal states who even go as far as to create laws and penalties for officers who do contact ICE. Trump even tried to stop funding to those states, but as usual, a commie judge stopped him.
Judges represent the law
Trump has a hard time following it

View attachment 295423

You can only do what you are allowed to do.

Nothing is stopping him from prosecuting those who hire illegals.

Actually, there is:

U.S. senators:Abolishing ICE would worsen child smuggling and other U.S.-Mexico border problems

But just the presence of undocumented immigrant workers is not proof enough. The law says businesses must knowingly employ undocumented workers for them to be prosecuted. It is, in fact, the same bar for prosecuting the worker. It’s just a lot easier to clear that bar with a worker than it is with the employer.

ICE raids: Prosecuting companies is part of immigration reform

That is not in Trump's hands.

Child smuggling is illegal with or without ICE.

I see that point flew right over your head.

So illegals can take a written test, pass the drivers test and now get insurance

Works for me

We'll see if it works for you when one of them destroys your car and they have no insurance.
Now you get it

If you get into an accident with an unlicensed and uninsured illegal....you are fucked

I would rather he or she gets arrested, unable to post bond and sit in jail, and then have ICE contacted for when they leave the court room to have them removed from the country.
Then do it
Nobody is stopping you

Threatening to arrest them will just ensure they drive without licenses and without insurance ....

Doesn’t make us safer

That's not up to me. That's up to the liberal leadership in these liberal states who even go as far as to create laws and penalties for officers who do contact ICE. Trump even tried to stop funding to those states, but as usual, a commie judge stopped him.

The states are restricted from enforcing immigration.

Hence my signature.

View attachment 295423

You can only do what you are allowed to do. He put more effort into it than anybody. Get the Democrats out of the way next election and perhaps he will be able to do more. Remember that the longest government shutdown in our history was because of Democrats stopping funds for the wall.

Judge blocks Trump administration from deporting immigrants under TPS

Federal Judge Temporarily Halts Trump Order on Immigration, Refugees

Federal Judge Blocks Trump Move To Fast-Track Deportations

US judge blocks President Trump’s health insurance rule for immigrants
So it seems Trump keeps breaking the law

Seems par for the course

Except that Trump hasn't, and you haven't shown any evidence of it, and all that stuff he posted, we know for a fact is happening.

Hence my signature.

View attachment 295423
False dichotomy. We can always count on Trump's cucks to employ logical fallacies in his defense.

Real Republicans would have repealed and replaced Obamacare a long, long time ago.

Trump lied to you. And you know he lied to you. And you sit there and take it, cuck. You actually deflect and defend Trump just like a cuckhold.

You know how you know Trump lied to you? Because he said he had a beautiful plan that was going to give you such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost. And not one of you asked to see that plan. You are literally that stupid and gullible. Trump counts on that.

Obama unveiled his plan BEFORE the 2008 election. He had the big balls to put his dick on the table and let people stomp all over it. And he got his plan enacted.

But Trump never had a plan. He's a chickenshit liar. A pathological liar. He totally hoaxed you.

Obama also lied to us about Obamacare and no one held him accountable. How do you expect (R)'s to do what (D)'s would not do?
Comparing Obama's lie to Trump's lies is like comparing someone who says the earth is round to someone who says the earth is flat.

"He did it, too!" is the argument of a cuck who will continue to eat the corn out of Trump's shit.

Obamacare lives! Thanks to Trump.

Is that the standard you want? He lies more than my guy lied? Seriously?

Obama lied about health care. About immigration. About the wars. I can continue. The list is long.

Actually, there is:

U.S. senators:Abolishing ICE would worsen child smuggling and other U.S.-Mexico border problems

But just the presence of undocumented immigrant workers is not proof enough. The law says businesses must knowingly employ undocumented workers for them to be prosecuted. It is, in fact, the same bar for prosecuting the worker. It’s just a lot easier to clear that bar with a worker than it is with the employer.

You have no point. Those who busted the plant in Mississippi noted that they had plenty of evidence that the company knew they were employing illegals. Nothing was done. That is nothing but an excuse at that.

I've noted that Wal Mart was busted because their contractors hired illegals. No way Wal Mart knew. It didn't matter.

New York became the thirteenth state to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses this week, of which there are an estimated million in the State. To “prove” their identity, illegals are allowed to provide expired work permits, foreign birth certificates, and even Border Crossing Cards (which are only valid for 72 hours for a stay in the U.S. near the border).

The States with the highest concentrations of illegal aliens not-coincidentally have the highest percentage of drivers who drive without insurance, and this sort of policy will only encourage even more to drive, exacerbating that problem.

Numerous videos and photos from DMVs around the State showed overwhelming turnout – as if the wait at the DMV wasn’t bad enough.

It’s ironic that the same liberals who pushed for this policy are the exact same liberals who will tell you that voter ID is “racist” because some people can’t obtain photo ID.

We're giving them the illusion that we're fine with this, only to cause them problems later?

Shrug. Since we owe them nothing, fairness is not an issue.

A drivers license proves you have the ability and knowledge to drive an automobile

It has nothing to do with immigration status

You being evil, is an issue, no matter what the other person does.

A lack of integrity on your part, matters whether you owe anyone anything or not.

Doing a bait and switch, is evil. Period.

You being evil, is an issue, no matter what the other person does.

A lack of integrity on your part, matters whether you owe anyone anything or not.

Doing a bait and switch, is evil. Period.

IYHO.

Did you feel the same about Obama University?

'Cruel and appalling' fake university ICE sting started under Obama

Actually, there is:

You have no point. Those who busted the plant in Mississippi noted that they had plenty of evidence that the company knew they were employing illegals. Nothing was done. That is nothing but an excuse at that.

I've noted that Wal Mart was busted because their contractors hired illegals. No way Wal Mart knew. It didn't matter.

China and the drug lords process and create phony identifications for these illegals. It's very difficult to detect if somebody is legal or not. So it's quite possible while an employer has suspicions, there is little they can do in the way of proof. I mean....if you are a prosecutor, how would you prove what somebody knew at the time they hired an employee?

The onus should not be on the employer, it should be on the government keeping them out. It's like an illegal conversation I had about a year ago with somebody here saying that landlords should be criminally charged if they rent an apartment or house to an illegal. I'm a landlord, how would I know if I am renting to an illegal or not? All I do is check references, do a background check, and of course, get identification.

Court Rules Illegal Aliens Can Sue over “Discriminatory Employment Policy” Requiring Green Cards - Judicial Watch

Fake ID market bypasses anti-fraud measures | TechRadar

Now you get it

Then do it
Nobody is stopping you

Doesn’t make us safer

But they are not restricted from contacting ICE. They are not restricted from denying them drivers licenses.

Actually, there is:

China and the drug lords process and create phony identifications for these illegals. It's very difficult to detect if somebody is legal or not. So it's quite possible while an employer has suspicions, there is little they can do in the way of proof. I mean....if you are a prosecutor, how would you prove what somebody knew at the time they hired an employee?

The onus should not be on the employer, it should be on the government keeping them out. It's like an illegal conversation I had about a year ago with somebody here saying that landlords should be criminally charged if they rent an apartment or house to an illegal. I'm a landlord, how would I know if I am renting to an illegal or not? All I do is check references, do a background check, and of course, get identification.

Court Rules Illegal Aliens Can Sue over “Discriminatory Employment Policy” Requiring Green Cards - Judicial Watch

Fake ID market bypasses anti-fraud measures | TechRadar

All lies. This has been covered many times but you know this. You can not get away with stolen S.S. numbers.

Now you get it

Then do it
Nobody is stopping you

Doesn’t make us safer

But they are not restricted from contacting ICE. They are not restricted from denying them drivers licenses.

If they are going to drive to work, people want to make sure they know the laws. Makes sense.

They don't give a rats ass. They keep telling us that the impeachment is because nobody is above the law..........except 20 million illegal aliens.

The irony is the one they are speaking about is the one allowing people to be above the law.

He's doing more than any other President. Border crossings down 70% since May thanks to his threat of withholding funds to Mexico if they keep letting people cross their country to get to ours. And anything else he tried was either shut down by Democrats, or they didn't have the power, stopped by their commie judges.

While that is not true let's suppose it is. This is about the ten or twenty million already here. A wall would only keep them in and there is NOTHING the (D)'s can do to stop Trump from going after the employers. Nothing.

How would a wall keep them in? Do you think our border people would stop a southern immigrant from going back to their own country? Trump did want to get rid of as many as possible. However with backed up courts, and Democrats not helping in that regard, it's impossible to get rid of all of them even with the addition of judges Trump put in to get closer to that goal.

They are working, making decent money, their kids are going to good schools, they are just going to leave?
Well when ICE gets there.........and finds their Fake Id's.......and SSN's.......well yeah they are going to leave.

Then do it
Nobody is stopping you

Doesn’t make us safer

If they are going to drive to work, people want to make sure they know the laws. Makes sense.

It makes sense to make the lives of illegals more comfortable? That makes zero sense to me.

The irony is the one they are speaking about is the one allowing people to be above the law.

He's doing more than any other President. Border crossings down 70% since May thanks to his threat of withholding funds to Mexico if they keep letting people cross their country to get to ours. And anything else he tried was either shut down by Democrats, or they didn't have the power, stopped by their commie judges.

While that is not true let's suppose it is. This is about the ten or twenty million already here. A wall would only keep them in and there is NOTHING the (D)'s can do to stop Trump from going after the employers. Nothing.

How would a wall keep them in? Do you think our border people would stop a southern immigrant from going back to their own country? Trump did want to get rid of as many as possible. However with backed up courts, and Democrats not helping in that regard, it's impossible to get rid of all of them even with the addition of judges Trump put in to get closer to that goal.

They are working, making decent money, their kids are going to good schools, they are just going to leave?
Well when ICE gets there.........and finds their Fake Id's.......and SSN's.......well yeah they are going to leave.

ICE isn't going to get there.

Forum List

Back