Illegals lining up for drivers license goes viral

Thank God for the middle of the country...the rust belt and the south....the coasts have gone bat shit crazy...If the unthinkable happens in NY again or out on the west coast.....I won't be as surprised as I was on 9-11....they are asking for trouble....you should not blend illegal aliens into the population....if what Trump did is impeachable and a threat to national security what the hell is this?.....

They don't give a rats ass. They keep telling us that the impeachment is because nobody is above the law..........except 20 million illegal aliens.

The irony is the one they are speaking about is the one allowing people to be above the law.

He's doing more than any other President. Border crossings down 70% since May thanks to his threat of withholding funds to Mexico if they keep letting people cross their country to get to ours. And anything else he tried was either shut down by Democrats, or they didn't have the power, stopped by their commie judges.

While that is not true let's suppose it is. This is about the ten or twenty million already here. A wall would only keep them in and there is NOTHING the (D)'s can do to stop Trump from going after the employers. Nothing.

How would a wall keep them in? Do you think our border people would stop a southern immigrant from going back to their own country? Trump did want to get rid of as many as possible. However with backed up courts, and Democrats not helping in that regard, it's impossible to get rid of all of them even with the addition of judges Trump put in to get closer to that goal.

They are working, making decent money, their kids are going to good schools, they are just going to leave?

Hence my signature.
If you want Obamacare forever, vote Republican.

Right, because if I want it stopped, I'll vote Democrat.

View attachment 295423

Voting Republican did nothing to stop it.

You can only do what you are allowed to do.

Nothing is stopping him from prosecuting those who hire illegals.

Donald Trump is the President of the United States, not a prosecutor.

View attachment 295423

I guess you don't have any clue what the Executive branch does. :lol:

They don't give a rats ass. They keep telling us that the impeachment is because nobody is above the law..........except 20 million illegal aliens.

The irony is the one they are speaking about is the one allowing people to be above the law.

He's doing more than any other President. Border crossings down 70% since May thanks to his threat of withholding funds to Mexico if they keep letting people cross their country to get to ours. And anything else he tried was either shut down by Democrats, or they didn't have the power, stopped by their commie judges.

While that is not true let's suppose it is. This is about the ten or twenty million already here. A wall would only keep them in and there is NOTHING the (D)'s can do to stop Trump from going after the employers. Nothing.

How would a wall keep them in? Do you think our border people would stop a southern immigrant from going back to their own country? Trump did want to get rid of as many as possible. However with backed up courts, and Democrats not helping in that regard, it's impossible to get rid of all of them even with the addition of judges Trump put in to get closer to that goal.

They are working, making decent money, their kids are going to good schools, they are just going to leave?

I didn't make the claim of them leaving--you did. I was just explaining that if they have no fear entering this country illegally, they certainly have no fear leaving if they want.

View attachment 295423

Lame, but it is what I expect. He is the top law enforcement official in the country. His administration can go after those who are employing illegals by the millions. They will not but you will continue to whine over the issue.

Millions more are going to come and at some point they will be made legal.

I didn't make the claim of them leaving--you did. I was just explaining that if they have no fear entering this country illegally, they certainly have no fear leaving if they want.

The wall will keep them here for the reasons I note.

View attachment 295423

This executive branch is putting up with a lot of shit with Democrats that he has to deal with, that's for sure.

You are talking about of both sides of your mouth, so let's clear this all up: how would a wall prevent them from leaving?

This executive branch is putting up with a lot of shit with Democrats that he has to deal with, that's for sure.

It's doing the exact same thing the Democrats did.......well, Obama did go after a handful of employers.

View attachment 295423

Lame, but it is what I expect. He is the top law enforcement official in the country. His administration can go after those who are employing illegals by the millions. They will not but you will continue to whine over the issue.

Only if you put Democrats in total charge of the country they will. Think we have a problem now? Wait and see if that ever happens.

You are talking about of both sides of your mouth, so let's clear this all up: how would a wall prevent them from leaving?

I stated how. Their jobs are here. Their kids are in good schools. You pretend that the wall is the issue (even though you know it isn't) so while you argue "Wall Wall Wall" they stay here.

Only if you put Democrats in total charge of the country they will. Think we have a problem now? Wait and see if that ever happens.

(D)'s had the White House, Senate, and House and Obama still did the exact same things Trump is doing.

The entire Dimocrat party establishment, have absolutely zero respect for citizenship, and our immigration laws.

Hence my signature.

View attachment 295423
False dichotomy. We can always count on Trump's cucks to employ logical fallacies in his defense.

Real Republicans would have repealed and replaced Obamacare a long, long time ago.

Trump lied to you. And you know he lied to you. And you sit there and take it, cuck. You actually deflect and defend Trump just like a cuckhold.

You know how you know Trump lied to you? Because he said he had a beautiful plan that was going to give you such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost. And not one of you asked to see that plan. You are literally that stupid and gullible. Trump counts on that.

Obama unveiled his plan BEFORE the 2008 election. He had the big balls to put his dick on the table and let people stomp all over it. And he got his plan enacted.

But Trump never had a plan. He's a chickenshit liar with a pimple for a prick. A pathological liar. He totally hoaxed you.

And you swallow that shit.

Trump is living proof you can fool some of the people ALL of the time.

The entire Dimocrat party establishment, have absolutely zero respect for citizenship, and our immigration laws.

Hence my signature.

View attachment 295423
False dichotomy. We can always count on Trump's cucks to employ logical fallacies in his defense.

Real Republicans would have repealed and replaced Obamacare a long, long time ago.

Trump lied to you. And you know he lied to you. And you sit there and take it, cuck. You actually deflect and defend Trump just like a cuckhold.

You know how you know Trump lied to you? Because he said he had a beautiful plan that was going to give you such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost. And not one of you asked to see that plan. You are literally that stupid and gullible. Trump counts on that.

Obama unveiled his plan BEFORE the 2008 election. He had the big balls to put his dick on the table and let people stomp all over it. And he got his plan enacted.

But Trump never had a plan. He's a chickenshit liar. A pathological liar. He totally hoaxed you.

Obama also lied to us about Obamacare and no one held him accountable. How do you expect (R)'s to do what (D)'s would not do?

So illegals can take a written test, pass the drivers test and now get insurance

Works for me

We'll see if it works for you when one of them destroys your car and they have no insurance.
Now you get it

If you get into an accident with an unlicensed and uninsured illegal....you are fucked

This way they can get both a license and insurance

I would rather he or she gets arrested, unable to post bond and sit in jail, and then have ICE contacted for when they leave the court room to have them removed from the country.
Then do it
Nobody is stopping you

Threatening to arrest them will just ensure they drive without licenses and without insurance ....

Doesn’t make us safer

Hence my signature.

View attachment 295423

Actually, there is:

U.S. senators:Abolishing ICE would worsen child smuggling and other U.S.-Mexico border problems

But just the presence of undocumented immigrant workers is not proof enough. The law says businesses must knowingly employ undocumented workers for them to be prosecuted. It is, in fact, the same bar for prosecuting the worker. It’s just a lot easier to clear that bar with a worker than it is with the employer.

ICE raids: Prosecuting companies is part of immigration reform

That is not in Trump's hands.

Videos of Illegals Lining Up For Driver's Licenses in NY Go Viral

New York became the thirteenth state to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses this week, of which there are an estimated million in the State. To “prove” their identity, illegals are allowed to provide expired work permits, foreign birth certificates, and even Border Crossing Cards (which are only valid for 72 hours for a stay in the U.S. near the border).

The States with the highest concentrations of illegal aliens not-coincidentally have the highest percentage of drivers who drive without insurance, and this sort of policy will only encourage even more to drive, exacerbating that problem.

Numerous videos and photos from DMVs around the State showed overwhelming turnout – as if the wait at the DMV wasn’t bad enough.

It’s ironic that the same liberals who pushed for this policy are the exact same liberals who will tell you that voter ID is “racist” because some people can’t obtain photo ID.

We know that’s B.S. for sure.
I can't decide if the Trump supporters or progressives are the most nuts.

View attachment 295423

Actually, there is:

U.S. senators:Abolishing ICE would worsen child smuggling and other U.S.-Mexico border problems

But just the presence of undocumented immigrant workers is not proof enough. The law says businesses must knowingly employ undocumented workers for them to be prosecuted. It is, in fact, the same bar for prosecuting the worker. It’s just a lot easier to clear that bar with a worker than it is with the employer.

ICE raids: Prosecuting companies is part of immigration reform

That is not in Trump's hands.

Child smuggling is illegal with or without ICE.

Hence my signature.

View attachment 295423

You can only do what you are allowed to do. He put more effort into it than anybody. Get the Democrats out of the way next election and perhaps he will be able to do more. Remember that the longest government shutdown in our history was because of Democrats stopping funds for the wall.

Judge blocks Trump administration from deporting immigrants under TPS

Federal Judge Temporarily Halts Trump Order on Immigration, Refugees

Federal Judge Blocks Trump Move To Fast-Track Deportations

US judge blocks President Trump’s health insurance rule for immigrants
So it seems Trump keeps breaking the law

Seems par for the course

So illegals can take a written test, pass the drivers test and now get insurance

Works for me

We'll see if it works for you when one of them destroys your car and they have no insurance.
Now you get it

If you get into an accident with an unlicensed and uninsured illegal....you are fucked

This way they can get both a license and insurance

I would rather he or she gets arrested, unable to post bond and sit in jail, and then have ICE contacted for when they leave the court room to have them removed from the country.
Then do it
Nobody is stopping you

Threatening to arrest them will just ensure they drive without licenses and without insurance ....

Doesn’t make us safer

That's not up to me. That's up to the liberal leadership in these liberal states who even go as far as to create laws and penalties for officers who do contact ICE. Trump even tried to stop funding to those states, but as usual, a commie judge stopped him.

Forum List

Back