Illegals lining up for drivers license goes viral

Actually, there is:

U.S. senators:Abolishing ICE would worsen child smuggling and other U.S.-Mexico border problems

But just the presence of undocumented immigrant workers is not proof enough. The law says businesses must knowingly employ undocumented workers for them to be prosecuted. It is, in fact, the same bar for prosecuting the worker. It’s just a lot easier to clear that bar with a worker than it is with the employer.

ICE raids: Prosecuting companies is part of immigration reform

That is not in Trump's hands.

Child smuggling is illegal with or without ICE.

I see that point flew right over your head.

You have no point. Those who busted the plant in Mississippi noted that they had plenty of evidence that the company knew they were employing illegals. Nothing was done. That is nothing but an excuse at that.

I've noted that Wal Mart was busted because their contractors hired illegals. No way Wal Mart knew. It didn't matter.

China and the drug lords process and create phony identifications for these illegals. It's very difficult to detect if somebody is legal or not. So it's quite possible while an employer has suspicions, there is little they can do in the way of proof. I mean....if you are a prosecutor, how would you prove what somebody knew at the time they hired an employee?

The onus should not be on the employer, it should be on the government keeping them out. It's like an illegal conversation I had about a year ago with somebody here saying that landlords should be criminally charged if they rent an apartment or house to an illegal. I'm a landlord, how would I know if I am renting to an illegal or not? All I do is check references, do a background check, and of course, get identification.

Court Rules Illegal Aliens Can Sue over “Discriminatory Employment Policy” Requiring Green Cards - Judicial Watch

Fake ID market bypasses anti-fraud measures | TechRadar

All lies. This has been covered many times but you know this. You can not get away with stolen S.S. numbers.

Why not? Stolen identities is one of the biggest criminal industries in this country. Of course they get away with it. And even if busted, just get another identity.

Then do it
Nobody is stopping you

Threatening to arrest them will just ensure they drive without licenses and without insurance ....

Doesn’t make us safer

That's not up to me. That's up to the liberal leadership in these liberal states who even go as far as to create laws and penalties for officers who do contact ICE. Trump even tried to stop funding to those states, but as usual, a commie judge stopped him.

The states are restricted from enforcing immigration.

But they are not restricted from contacting ICE. They are not restricted from denying them drivers licenses.

If they are going to drive to work, people want to make sure they know the laws. Makes sense.

It makes sense to make the lives of illegals more comfortable? That makes zero sense to me.

I'm more comfortable when I know those leaving the second shift at the processing plants know the rules of the road.

Child smuggling is illegal with or without ICE.

You have no point. Those who busted the plant in Mississippi noted that they had plenty of evidence that the company knew they were employing illegals. Nothing was done. That is nothing but an excuse at that.

I've noted that Wal Mart was busted because their contractors hired illegals. No way Wal Mart knew. It didn't matter.

China and the drug lords process and create phony identifications for these illegals. It's very difficult to detect if somebody is legal or not. So it's quite possible while an employer has suspicions, there is little they can do in the way of proof. I mean....if you are a prosecutor, how would you prove what somebody knew at the time they hired an employee?

The onus should not be on the employer, it should be on the government keeping them out. It's like an illegal conversation I had about a year ago with somebody here saying that landlords should be criminally charged if they rent an apartment or house to an illegal. I'm a landlord, how would I know if I am renting to an illegal or not? All I do is check references, do a background check, and of course, get identification.

Court Rules Illegal Aliens Can Sue over “Discriminatory Employment Policy” Requiring Green Cards - Judicial Watch

All lies. This has been covered many times but you know this. You can not get away with stolen S.S. numbers.

Why not? Stolen identities is one of the biggest criminal industries in this country. Of course they get away with it. And even if busted, just get another identity.

How can they do that if they were busted? People do steal identities. Not to work though.

Prerequisite or not, it is not a right.
Why? How else do you presume one can "pursue" Happiness? Who/what "granted" another the authority to restrict Liberty?

among these are the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

Does that look even vaguely familiar to you?

Driving is a privilege, not a right. If it was a right you wouldn't need a license to do it. You'll have to figure out how to pursue happiness without a drivers license if you break the law in a vehicle.

Driving Is a Privilege, Not a Right - Driving Information - DriversEd.com

That's not up to me. That's up to the liberal leadership in these liberal states who even go as far as to create laws and penalties for officers who do contact ICE. Trump even tried to stop funding to those states, but as usual, a commie judge stopped him.

But they are not restricted from contacting ICE. They are not restricted from denying them drivers licenses.

If they are going to drive to work, people want to make sure they know the laws. Makes sense.

It makes sense to make the lives of illegals more comfortable? That makes zero sense to me.

I'm more comfortable when I know those leaving the second shift at the processing plants know the rules of the road.

Let me tell you, I'm a retired truck driver. The worst drivers we have on the road are foreigners. They can't read English, and are swerving all over the highway in a 75,000 lbs vehicle to be in the proper exit lane because they can't read our road signs.

No, giving them a license is the worst thing we could do. Because if they are driving without a license and get caught, they go to jail, have their vehicle towed, and likely won't have the money for bail.

This isn't a New York thing, it's a country thing. Because those NY licensed drivers could drive in any state in this country. I don't want them around me. I want them busted, and sent back to their country. And I want to make their life here a living hell, not a comfortable one.

I would rather he or she gets arrested, unable to post bond and sit in jail, and then have ICE contacted for when they leave the court room to have them removed from the country.
Then do it
Nobody is stopping you

Threatening to arrest them will just ensure they drive without licenses and without insurance ....

Doesn’t make us safer

If a criminal is going to drive to work..........which would mean he has FAKE ids to get by the Law and I-9 forms required by law...........He needs a license. LOL

Notice I said criminal......

1. 1st offense is a misdemeanor.
2. 2nd offense is a Felony
3. Forgery is a Felony.
4. Forging an I-9 Form is a Felony.

That's why I said CRIMINAL......they are violating the laws of the United States.

Let me tell you, I'm a retired truck driver. The worst drivers we have on the road are foreigners. They can't read English, and are swerving all over the highway in a 75,000 lbs vehicle to be in the proper exit lane because they can't read our road signs.

No, giving them a license is the worst thing we could do. Because if they are driving without a license and get caught, they go to jail, have their vehicle towed, and likely won't have the money for bail.

This isn't a New York thing, it's a country thing. Because those NY licensed drivers could drive in any state in this country. I don't want them around me. I want them busted, and sent back to their country. And I want to make their life here a living hell, not a comfortable one.

Too bad. You aren't getting what you want because you refuse to hold those you elect for their lies.

So this is what we get. The first step to legalizing them.

Then do it
Nobody is stopping you

Doesn’t make us safer

If a criminal is going to drive to work..........which would mean he has FAKE ids to get by the Law and I-9 forms required by law...........He needs a license. LOL

3. Forgery is a Felony.

That's why I said CRIMINAL......they are violating the laws of the United States.

So are those hiring them but that doesn't seem to matter.

He's doing more than any other President. Border crossings down 70% since May thanks to his threat of withholding funds to Mexico if they keep letting people cross their country to get to ours. And anything else he tried was either shut down by Democrats, or they didn't have the power, stopped by their commie judges.

While that is not true let's suppose it is. This is about the ten or twenty million already here. A wall would only keep them in and there is NOTHING the (D)'s can do to stop Trump from going after the employers. Nothing.

How would a wall keep them in? Do you think our border people would stop a southern immigrant from going back to their own country? Trump did want to get rid of as many as possible. However with backed up courts, and Democrats not helping in that regard, it's impossible to get rid of all of them even with the addition of judges Trump put in to get closer to that goal.

They are working, making decent money, their kids are going to good schools, they are just going to leave?
Well when ICE gets there.........and finds their Fake Id's.......and SSN's.......well yeah they are going to leave.

ICE isn't going to get there.
Well according to ICE ............they are scheduling 5400 audits of businesses..........and cracking down on Fraudulent I-9 forms.....

And the raids to business is stepping up.................so ........they are starting to get there.

3. Forgery is a Felony.

Because this nation has abused the law for decades........not proper enforcement...........Why so many are pissed at Trump behind the scenes.............they are stepping up using the Laws of this country to start going after businesses and the Fake Id network.........

It is a way to put salt in the wounds of people like you..........as more get deported and businesses get fined.........and some GO TO PRISON for Forgery.

How can they do that if they were busted? People do steal identities. Not to work though.

A clandestine lab in Oregon churned out over 10,000 fake Social Security cards, drivers' licenses, and immigration documents

Web of illegal immigration, fake IDs unraveled for workers at Amish-area chicken plant in Ohio

Fake immigration ID sellers unfazed by threats

Too bad. You aren't getting what you want because you refuse to hold those you elect for their lies.

So this is what we get. The first step to legalizing them.

With Trump we are getting the exact opposite. It's Democrats who are the problem, not Republicans. So the real solution is to remove as many Democrats out of power as possible, get some honest American judges in our court so they don't stop our efforts, and perhaps a Congress that will change support a crackdown of illegal immigration.

A clandestine lab in Oregon churned out over 10,000 fake Social Security cards, drivers' licenses, and immigration documents

Web of illegal immigration, fake IDs unraveled for workers at Amish-area chicken plant in Ohio

There are at least 4 million known abusers via the IRS and Social Security Administration alone.......

Would take an army to round all them up. They KNOW they are using Fake SSN's....and Fraudulent I-9's..........All hells gonna break loose if there is a major crack down on those........and I do believe the stepped up audits are a part of it.

They are playing hard ball now.........and the left isn't going to like it much.

While that is not true let's suppose it is. This is about the ten or twenty million already here. A wall would only keep them in and there is NOTHING the (D)'s can do to stop Trump from going after the employers. Nothing.

How would a wall keep them in? Do you think our border people would stop a southern immigrant from going back to their own country? Trump did want to get rid of as many as possible. However with backed up courts, and Democrats not helping in that regard, it's impossible to get rid of all of them even with the addition of judges Trump put in to get closer to that goal.

They are working, making decent money, their kids are going to good schools, they are just going to leave?
Well when ICE gets there.........and finds their Fake Id's.......and SSN's.......well yeah they are going to leave.

ICE isn't going to get there.
Well according to ICE ............they are scheduling 5400 audits of businesses..........and cracking down on Fraudulent I-9 forms.....

And the raids to business is stepping up.................so ........they are starting to get there.

They said that a good while ago and did nothing. You were lied to again.

There are at least 4 million known abusers via the IRS and Social Security Administration alone.......

Would take an army to round all them up. They KNOW they are using Fake SSN's....and Fraudulent I-9's..........All hells gonna break loose if there is a major crack down on those........and I do believe the stepped up audits are a part of it.

They are playing hard ball now.........and the left isn't going to like it much.

I totally agree. To say Trump is not doing anything about it is ridiculous. But he has a lot of limitations thanks to the commies in Congress and these anti-American judges who stop him every time he puts forth a plan to stop these people and get rid of the ones here.

3. Forgery is a Felony.

Because this nation has abused the law for decades........not proper enforcement...........Why so many are pissed at Trump behind the scenes.............they are stepping up using the Laws of this country to start going after businesses and the Fake Id network.........

It is a way to put salt in the wounds of people like you..........as more get deported and businesses get fined.........and some GO TO PRISON for Forgery.

Nobody is stepping up. You are being lied to.

Would you rather they not learn to drive by our rules?

Personally, since I grew up here and learning to drive is a way of life where I come from, I detest having to have someone who didn't/hasn't gotten even half of my time behind the steering wheel judging my skills for gov't approval- I see driving as a right, not a privilege granted, since in many parts of the country it's a prerequisite to the pursuit of anything, Happiness included, which just happens to be a part of our Founding-
I don't want them here period. You can go with them.

that's sickening....I agree with you.

Suckers will buy anything.

Forum List

Back