Illegals To Get Obamacare?

just means we need to start going out at night and killing them off.
Undocumented means nobody can prove they were here to be killed in the first place.

After you, intrepid patriot.
bring it wetback.

Stupidfuck, I'm white, and you're never gonna do jack but whine.
Of course you are white.. LOL

He's one of those white hispanics we heard about when TrayGone got gunned down.
yes, one of those.

Undocumented means nobody can prove they were here to be killed in the first place.

bring it wetback.

Man, the way some of you all "know" stuff.

bring it wetback.

kinda like the way you do.
Or cant you see that in your own ignorant anti American posts,.

bring it wetback.

He's one of those white hispanics we heard about when TrayGone got gunned down.
yes, one of those.

There ya go boys, stay in your bubble where you don't have to deal with reality

bring it wetback.

Like I "know" your "race" and stuff, sure mac.

bring it wetback.

Disagreeing with you isn't anti anything but anti-whatever-I-didn't-agree-with-you-in-that-moment-on shoog, you've got quite an exaggerated sense of self importance.

bring it wetback.

Like I "know" your "race" and stuff, sure mac.
I'm a Guatemalan negro lesbian female.

I'm good with it...as long as California foots the complete bill through state taxes.
California never foots the bill for their short comings,.
They will get the money from the feds in the same way planned parenthood is funded for abortions.
California will take money from another program and apply it to the illegals health care, then they will turn around and get the feds to help them with the short fall in that program.
So, you see a billion or so being sent to California for a shortage in infrastructure, but you don't realize that shortage is because the spent the infrastructure money on the illegals in the first place.

Yeah you really oughtta go find out which states get all the fed funding.

I can look WITHIN my state and see which area gets the funding. It's the only blue district in the state and it's 60% black. In fact, it's the ONLY district in the state where more than 20% of the residents use food stamps, something funded by the fed.

bring it wetback.

Disagreeing with you isn't anti anything but anti-whatever-I-didn't-agree-with-you-in-that-moment-on shoog, you've got quite an exaggerated sense of self importance.
no, not really, its just that you are ignorant to everyone here, I can only suspect its because of your hate for real U.S citizens.

I'm good with it...as long as California foots the complete bill through state taxes.
They will get the money from the feds in the same way planned parenthood is funded for abortions.
California will take money from another program and apply it to the illegals health care, then they will turn around and get the feds to help them with the short fall in that program.
So, you see a billion or so being sent to California for a shortage in infrastructure, but you don't realize that shortage is because the spent the infrastructure money on the illegals in the first place.

I can look WITHIN my state and see which area gets the funding. It's the only blue district in the state and it's 60% black. In fact, it's the ONLY district in the state where more than 20% of the residents use food stamps, something funded by the fed.
Same in Maryland, the money goes to Baltimore city, then Prince Georges county and more and more each year to Montgomery county. Baltimore is black and illegal, PG is black and illegal, Montgomery is mostly Illegal.

bring it wetback.

Same in Maryland, the money goes to Baltimore city, then Prince Georges county and more and more each year to Montgomery county. Baltimore is black and illegal, PG is black and illegal, Montgomery is mostly Illegal.

Sad part is that district was gerrymandered that way on purpose to provide a greater chance of a minority getting elected. Interesting how for blacks to get elected, the makeup of voters in an area has to be done disproportional to society and a forced majority.

Funny..i dont see any other state asking for free healthcare for illegals.

Dodge, as per usual, told ya, you're gonna have to take your partisanshit elsewhere, you just want to throw your food.

So the truth is now partisan?

bring it wetback.

Here's your chance. Clear it up if we're wrong. Provide proof of what you claim to be

Sad part is that district was gerrymandered that way on purpose to provide a greater chance of a minority getting elected. Interesting how for blacks to get elected, the makeup of voters in an area has to be done disproportional to society and a forced majority.
I take it you are familiar with the last drawing of districts in Maryland. Its unreal how it was done.

bring it wetback.

Here's your chance. Clear it up if we're wrong. Provide proof of what you claim to be

I take it you are familiar with the last drawing of districts in Maryland. Its unreal how it was done.

I'm not from Maryland but I have an idea that it was probably done similar to my state in order to appease certain groups.

I'm not from Maryland but I have an idea that it was probably done similar to my state in order to appease certain groups.
it was. Just a way to keep the white vote down.

it was. Just a way to keep the white vote down.

My state has 7 districts. 6 red and 1 blue and the blue one elects a black based on how it was created.

Forum List

Back