Illinois Gun Law Dead On Arrival

I always laugh when Democrats think passing a gun control law will make things safer. Just imagine how many of the gang and black-on-black members will sacrificially lay down their arms because it's illegal now or line-up to register their weapons.
Yea, they are not going to register anything and pay the fee so that they would be "grandfathered" in. They sure as hell aren't going to get rid of their magazines.

When those that are tasked with enforcement of laws know it's unconstitutional you should probably realize you you created an unconstitutional law.

Dozens of Illinois sheriff's offices vow to defy governor's assault weapons ban

Priceless....and a huge F you to the Illinois governor
That governor should be impeached for violating his Oath of Office with that.

Exceptional idea!

Except the cross border buying and selling. Democratland will never produce anything worth buying and they will never produce enough money to buy what we have for sale.

I think we would have to. Once they increase taxes on their job creators and wealthy to 70% like they want to now, it would chase all the manufacturing to our country. Can't let them starve........ I think.

When those that are tasked with enforcement of laws know it's unconstitutional you should probably realize you you created an unconstitutional law.

Dozens of Illinois sheriff's offices vow to defy governor's assault weapons ban

sheriffs do not decide what is or is not "constitutional."
That is why we have courts.

These elected officials are refusing to uphold their oath of office.
The governor should remove them from office.

We ought to start talking about a 'realignment of states' -- resulting in states that were more 'Blue' and states that were more 'Red'. Then, let the states enact laws supported by the great majority of people within them.

We had that.
Jim Crow

sheriffs do not decide what is or is not "constitutional."
That is why we have courts.

These elected officials are refusing to uphold their oath of office.
The governor should remove them from office.

Wrong.

The sheriff is the highest authority in every county. Who do you know who lives in the US that does not live in a county?

Gee, where have you been?

We thought you died of the clot shot.

Had your booster yet this week?

Wrong.

The sheriff is the highest authority in every county. Who do you know who lives in the US that does not live in a county?

Gee, where have you been?

We thought you died of the clot shot.

Had your booster yet this week?

The sheriff is the highest LAW ENFORCEMENT entity in every county.
The governor has both the authority and duty to remove elected officials who refuse to execute their lawful duty, including sheriffs.

I see these "law enforcement" types whining over the governor threatening to remove them for their dereliction of duty.

Did you complain when DeSantis removed Broward county's sheriff?

Been off doing other stuff. In for a peek.

The sheriff is the highest LAW ENFORCEMENT entity in every county.
The governor has both the authority and duty to remove elected officials who refuse to execute their lawful duty, including sheriffs.

I see these "law enforcement" types whining over the governor threatening to remove them for their dereliction of duty.

Did you complain when DeSantis removed Broward county's sheriff?

Been off doing other stuff. In for a peek.

You didn't answer my question.

Forum List

Back