Illinois Gun Law Dead On Arrival

Where in the constitution does it mention assault weapons?

I’m like looking, but can’t find the language…
It say "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

These Democrat bastards were infringing the hell out of the right and those Sheriffs were not going to allow that to happen in their counties.

A few idiot deranged anti gun nut Democrats can't just vote away the Bill of Rights.

Because of Bruen (and other rulings) the Court will undo what the shitheads did. However, in the meantime the Sherrifs aren't going to help the dipshits take away Constitutional rights.

These Democrat bastards were infringing the hell out of the right and those Sheriffs were not going to allow that to happen in their counties.

A few idiot deranged anti gun nut Democrats can't just vote away the Bill of Rights.

Because of Bruen (and other rulings) the Court will undo what the shitheads did. However, in the meantime the Sherrifs aren't going to help the dipshits take away Constitutional rights.
These blatantly unconstitutional laws that blue state governors and legislatures are passing should have a penalty attached for taking up the courts time and budgets to overrule this obvious frivolity.

Dude, where does the constitution specifically delineate assault weapons?

If the constitution does expressly point it out, it’s not protected.

They're called "arms". Okay, you thought they were the things your hands are attached to, but there is another meaning.

They didn't say, "the right to bear muskets", or "the right to bear weapons that are not effective beyond a hundred yards or so and which take almost a minute to reload".

They said "arms", the things necessary to protect the security of a free state, by which they meant being able to prevail in war.

They wanted the people to be as well-armed as the government, coming as they did from a tradition which distrusted centralized government -- in their time, monarchies -- whose soldiers in their 'standing armies' were often foreign mercenaries.

This is not possible today. Joe Biden is correct. But that spirit is absolutely justified, and needs to be carried on in other ways.

I've asked this question before, and no one has answered, so I'll ask it again. When some friends of mine and I raised money (and delivered it in person) to help some men buy ammunition in a situation where they believed their government was oppressive and felt they needed to be able to defend themselves ... were we wrong to do so? Or should we always trust our governments?
Again, I’m looking at the constitution and it does not mention assault weapons.

Maybe you have a different version.

Hey, I’m also looking for machine guns, are they in the constitution too?

How about a 50mm rifle?

Or a tank?

Again, what constitution do you have?

Yes, two separate countries is definitely the right idea. To get there will be very difficult.
If we're serious -- and not just giving our emotions an outlet while we see America destroyed from within -- we have to think about how to get this idea into general circulation.

One of the first steps is to undermine the idea of the sacredness of borders. Borders were made by men under one set of circumstances, and can be re-made under another. Let's start with proposing the idea that counties can transfer themselves to the adjoining state, if, say 75% of their voting population vote to do so, and if the adjoining state accepts.

Talking about two nations, we have to think about things like who inherits how much of the National Debt. Also National Defense: the model here is NORAD, a joint US/Canadian air and aero-space defense system.

The whole idea is that we will get along better if we separate -- we have a country, they have a country.

I just keep thinking how great it would be to never have to put up with liberal bullshit ever again. If we had our own separate countries, that's the way it would be.

No more crying about armed citizens, magazine sizes, style of weapons. No more complaining we aren't green enough in spite of the trillions we already spent and are continuing to spend on that myth. No more debates on illegals. In their country they can open the flood gates and let all South Americans in for all we care. No more attacking our police. If they want social workers to do the job, they can do it in their own country.

But best of all, if we decided the side I live on as the conservative side, and all the Democrats had to move, my property value would double overnight. :yes_text12:

Dude, where does the constitution specifically delineate assault weapons?

If the constitution does expressly point it out, it’s not protected.
I am not a dude, you moron.

You stupid Moon Bats don't have a clue what the Bill of Rights is, do you?

You don't don't know any more about the Constitution than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science or Ethics, do you?

I'll explain it to you.

The Bill of Rights define those inalienable rights that the filthy government can't deprive us of.

That includes the right to keep and bear arms.

Bruen said that if the goddamn government is going to infringe upon that right then they need to have a much better reason to do so than they have been using with their oppressive gun laws. Now they have to use Strict Scrutiny. . Strict Scrutiny was definitely not applied with this stupid law and that is why it will be overturned in the Courts and the Sheriffs know this. The only people that don't understand this are you stupid uneducated inbred Moon Bats.

By the way moron. It is settle Constitutional law that you cannot apply the technological standards of the 1700s to put limits on rights now. For instance, just because they didn't have broadcast in the 1700s doesn't mean that free speech is prohibited over the airways. The flintlocks were arms in 1786 and AR-15s are the arms of today. In fact the most common arm of the day with tens of millions of them in lawful use. There is no such thing as an "assault weapon". They are only arms and the Miller case said that the Second applies to arms in general use by the military. Heller, McDonald and Bruen reaffirmed the individual right to keep and bear arms.

I just keep thinking how great it would be to never have to put up with liberal bullshit ever again. If we had our own separate countries, that's the way it would be.

No more crying about armed citizens, magazine sizes, style of weapons. No more complaining we aren't green enough in spite of the trillions we already spent and are continuing to spend on that myth. No more debates on illegals. In their country they can open the flood gates and let all South Americans in for all we care. No more attacking our police. If they want social workers to do the job, they can do it in their own country.

But best of all, if we decided the side I live on as the conservative side, and all the Democrats had to move, my property value would double overnight. :yes_text12:
Great fucking ray wants Political apartheid

actual translation

Your tiny mind is incapable of processing how my being vaccinated protects unvaccinated morons from the disease they so rightly deserve.

Your tiny mind is welcome.
Not even two months after my second shot I got covid, and it was a "worse case than average" according to my doctor. During that time I was latent with the virus and fully capable of infecting others. It didn't protect my wife from getting it either. She was also fully vaccinated and got covid a week after I did. In fact nearly all my coworkers got covid AFTER they were vaccinated. Some got it when unvaccinated and their experience was no worse or better than those of us who were vaccinated.

So....so much for that and "tiny little minds", huh?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230122-004453.png
    Screenshot_20230122-004453.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 10
Again, I’m looking at the constitution and it does not mention assault weapons.

Maybe you have a different version.

Ueah….Scalia already explained this in the Heller decision…….all bearable arms are protected…..the limits the Constitution allow are keeping guns from felons, the dangerously mentally I’ll and a few, very specific, sensitive places like government buildings….

Please do a little research before you post….

Ueah….Scalia already explained this in the Heller decision…….all bearable arms are protected…..the limits the Constitution allow are keeping guns from felons, the dangerously mentally I’ll and a few, very specific, sensitive places like government buildings….

Please do a little research before you post….
Machine gun?

And heller was decided when? Yeah, over 200+ years after our constitution was signed.

Forum List

Back