Illinois reporting 77.7% of its Covid deaths last week were vaccinated.

There is absolutely no reason to insist that someone else takes this jab.

In a yearlong study of 621 people in the U.K. with mild Covid-19, scientists found that their peak viral load was similar regardless of vaccination status, according to a paper published Thursday in The Lancet Infectious Diseases medical journal.

and

So run out and get it, even though "Vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic Covid-19 infection wanes progressively over time across all subgroups, but at different rate according to type of vaccine, and faster for men and older frail individuals. " - Effectiveness of Covid-19 Vaccination Against Risk of Symptomatic Infection, Hospitalization, and Death Up to 9 Months: A Swedish Total-Population Cohort Study

Makes total sense. Science.

Pathetic liars, pouring half truths into the ears of gullible fools who don't know any better.

We call the shot given yearly the Flu Vaccine and yet nobody has ever whined that it did not keep everyone from getting the flu.

I did not say that the more people are vaccinated, the more they will get COVID. Why lie about what I just posted.

This is how many vaccinate people are getting it...JUST ABOUT NONE...

View attachment 557822
Actually that’s precisely why I don’t get that vaccine either..

What does it feel like knowing you threw away your humanity and turned on your fellow humans for a shitty vaccine that lasts 6 months, at best?
They should get the booster. I feel fine and I'm going to take the booster.

Heard on the local news last night (Red Leaning) that the death rate from covid for under 5 years old is currently over 700.
No you didn't.

Of the 73 million children in the U.S., fewer than 700 have died of COVID-19 during the course of the pandemic, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Rauch puts the figure into context using the number of people who can typically fit into a sports venue.

"Think about it in terms of football stadiums," Rauch said. "In 100,000 kids, one of them is not going to make it with COVID. Everyone else who walked in is going to walk out."

About 50,000 children under 14 have died of all causes since the start of the pandemic, according to the CDC.

This is nonsense, GG: Have you LOOKED at the graphs? Cases, deaths, hospitalizations? With the surges, another and another, totally unimpeded by the fake vaccines? Look at the graphs! It just plain did not work. The vaccine did not work to prevent disease and spread of disease and now isn't even preventing deaths.

We have so been lied to.

Yes, I have looked at the graphs, there is a clear downslope after deployment of the vaccine with a much smaller bump for a variant that was more contagious and there were no lockdowns or anything like that. I would say the vaccines are a success.

1635532935316.png

You are buying into sick propaganda. One look at the surge graphs tells anyone that nothing we did had any impact on this virus. Nothing worked, except that the government torment made it all worse.

As I have told others, if you wish to convivence me my wife has been lying to me since March of last year, all I can say is good luck. She literally has been working in hte COVID unit with the sickest of the patients since then

As I have told others, if you wish to convivence me my wife has been lying to me since March of last year, all I can say is good luck. She literally has been working in hte COVID unit with the sickest of the patients since then

And? Let me guess from her perspective COVID is rampant and the worst thing ever. Im sure if you talked to a nurse in the HIV unit she'd say the same thing, same with a cancer nurse. And from their perspective I guess that's true, but it doesnt make it true for the widespread general population.

And? Let me guess from her perspective COVID is rampant and the worst thing ever.

Nope, she just has a heathy respect for COVID and what it can do to a person. I share that view with her, mostly because of her.

What is being ignored is that the "lets all get COVID so we can all have Natural Immunity" is not really a viable plan.
Like chickenpox parties? Nationwide children's Covid parties make tons more sense than masks and vaccines and it would remove all excuses for not getting at least the schools back to normal. It would also eliminate the irrational fear lots of these poor kids have from all the public hyperventilating about it. Too late to be realistic about it at this point - have to DO SOMETHING!

Never happen because all the vaccinated adults would be terrified of getting Covid from the kids. Your read that right.

Grow up? You're the one with no clue about chickenpox parties. Stupid kid.
I had the chickenpox in 1994. I was 12 years old and actually had it late compared to most of my friends who had already had it in years prior. They came out with a vaccine in 95, so there is no reason for chickenpox parties today.

Of course I do. Any child can read about them and about how stupid and dangerous they are. Grow up.
You would be one of those children. LOL. Before the chickenpox vaccine it was common and considered to be the only reliable way of avoiding it in adulthood, which is very dangerous. And no, That vaccine was tested and works - completely different than these Covid treatments.

I had the chickenpox in 1994. I was 12 years old and actually had it late compared to most of my friends who had already had it in years prior. They came out with a vaccine in 95, so there is no reason for chickenpox parties today.
For fuck's sake. I'm talking about before the vaccine.

Forum List

Back