Illinois reporting 77.7% of its Covid deaths last week were vaccinated.

I doubt that’s accurate. We know the media has lied numerous times about COVID, as Jimmy Dore has exposed. The only children dying WITH the virus, are those with terrible comorbidities.

Of course you doubt it. It directly confronts your Rumpeeism.

Vaccines do not prevent you from getting it. Vaccines do not prevent you from spreading it. Natural Immunity does both. So why is it being ignored?

I have two close neighors that claimed Natural Immunity. One is okay and the other is now fighting for his life due to contacting Covid. The only real Natural Immunity for Covid happens not long after death.

The mere fact that the establishment is pushing the jab on children who never die or get hospitalized with COVID, should tell you something.
TOTALLY RIGHT ON!!!
Many of us have been thinking this.. the damn perverts... LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE

I have two close neighors that claimed Natural Immunity. One is okay and the other is now fighting for his life due to contacting Covid. The only real Natural Immunity for Covid happens not long after death.
So you base all your opinions on personal experience.

NICE FUCKING "VACCINE", YOU BUNCH OF BRAINWASHED LOSERS!
The vaccines were never touted as absolute protection.
They help people who are unluckily enough to get Covid to possibly minimise the effects of the virus, avoid ICUs, respirators and death.
Anyone with "underlying medical conditions" is always at greater risk of dying.
Boosters are now being recommended.

The vaccines were never touted as absolute protection.
They help people who are unluckily enough to get Covid to possibly minimise the effects of the virus, avoid ICUs, respirators and death.
Anyone with "underlying medical conditions" is always at greater risk of dying.
Boosters are now being recommended.
Make sure you take yours.

Forum List

Back