Illinois village bans assault weapons, to fine violators $1,000 per day

Shall we bow before our Public Masters?

• Yes Mi'lord

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay!

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters
Just as well, nobody should try to deny the right to those who choose to own guns. The right to own and carry them is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment.
So is the responsibility to submit to the discipline of a militia, but that is conveniently ignored.
It is not our responsibility to submit to the militia of a totalitarian regime. That is why we will keep our firearms regardless of what nitwit gungrabbers say or do.

You going to shoot cops like that guy in Dallas?

Seems like useless political grandstanding given that the majority of gun violence and gun deaths are from handguns not so called assault weapons. But hey whatever makes them feel good about themselves because that's really what this is all about.
They've said they feel unsafe because of the massacres and this is to reassure the populace. Have you not read the ordinance?
If you think banning semi-auto weapons will stop the massacres, you are a fool. All it will do is prevent good people from counter attacking the shooter with effective weapons....as was done in the Texas church shooting. A good guy with a rifle shot the bastard and he ran away....and subsequently killed himself. I wonder how many more innocent people he might have killed had he not been interrupted by a good guy with big balls and a rifle.

Just as well, nobody should try to deny the right to those who choose to own guns. The right to own and carry them is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment.
So is the responsibility to submit to the discipline of a militia, but that is conveniently ignored.
It is not our responsibility to submit to the militia of a totalitarian regime. That is why we will keep our firearms regardless of what nitwit gungrabbers say or do.

I will shoot at anyone who comes with intent to take my guns.

Meaning law enforcement. So you are like the Dallas shooter .

Seems like useless political grandstanding given that the majority of gun violence and gun deaths are from handguns not so called assault weapons. But hey whatever makes them feel good about themselves because that's really what this is all about.
They've said they feel unsafe because of the massacres and this is to reassure the populace. Have you not read the ordinance?
If you think banning semi-auto weapons will stop the massacres, you are a fool. All it will do is prevent good people from counter attacking the shooter with effective weapons....as was done in the Texas church shooting. A good guy with a rifle shot the bastard and he ran away....and subsequently killed himself. I wonder how many more innocent people he might have killed had he not been interrupted by a good guy with big balls and a rifle.

He didn’t shoot him. The guy ended up crashing .

The more common occurrence is the AR owner goes nuts and kills a bunch of people .

No. The Dallas shooter was killing innocent people. That is why the cops shot at him. I have no plans to kill innocent people.

No. The Dallas shooter was killing innocent people. That is why the cops shot at him. I have no plans to kill innocent people.

He was shooting at police who he felt were murdering his people .

That seems like a better crazy reason than “they are coming for my AR “.

He didn’t shoot him. The guy ended up crashing .

The more common occurrence is the AR owner goes nuts and kills a bunch of people .
The guy from across the street shot wounded the shooter. The shooter left in his car and was chased by the the hero from across the street and another hero with a truck. The shooter crashed his car. Then the shooter shot himself in the head. Read the fucking news, you dimwit.

He was shooting at police who he felt were murdering his people .

That seems like a better crazy reason than “they are coming for my AR “.
I don't have an AR.

You are quite a fool. If I ever shoot at the police for any reason, I expect them to shoot back. I am one of the good guys that supports the police, but I will never give up my guns just the government says I should. That is quite different from shooting at police because you hate them.

Rather than continue arguing with a goddamned idiot, I am going to ignore your future posts here. Good bye, dimwit.

Another once great US state hijacked by Communists/Democrats. Sadly, the Communist disease is spreading fast.

Gun bans only work on the law abiding. Somehow the gun grabbers fail to comprehend that simple fact of reality.
No. They reduce the number of weapons in circulation which reduces the criminal use of them. The other developed nations demonstrate this simple fact, which admittedly is either ignored or can't be grasped.
They don't, but you know that.
Wrong. You're wrong. You are wrong. Do some research.
I am not wrong, and I have done the research. Have a nice day.

Gun bans only work on the law abiding. Somehow the gun grabbers fail to comprehend that simple fact of reality.
No. They reduce the number of weapons in circulation which reduces the criminal use of them. The other developed nations demonstrate this simple fact, which admittedly is either ignored or can't be grasped.
I bet that sounded better in your head ?

Hell, I thought Conservatives were all in favor of Home Rule, which is what this is.
tongue_smile.gif
Riiight so whats the problem with Liberals losing their shit anytime a State wants to restrict abortion ?

...Not irrelevant. The 2nd Amendment states "....shall not be infringed." The village idiots could have limited guns to single shot cap and ball.
Incorrect.

Deerfield residents may still own firearms; that right has not been infringed.

Public safety, however, requires that some classes of firearms may not be owned by private individuals.

Various bans on fully automatic weapons, artillery, etc., are all long-standing and have successfully passed muster in the law courts.

This is nothing different.

Besides... this is just a matter of "regulating" the "militia" "well", eh?
While infringing on the People's right to bear arms.

Forum List

Back