Illiterate Rachel Jeantel given full college scholarship!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Iinteresting that the offer is only for an HBCU. He knows real colleges would never accept her.

Rachel Jeantel offered college scholarship by radio host Tom Joyner

After watching Piers Morgan's interview Monday with Rachel Jeantel, a key witness in George Zimmerman's trial, radio personality Tom Joyner was so moved that he decided to do something extraordinary. During his Tuesday program, Joyner called Jeantel to express his admiration for her and offer to personally help her attend a historically black college or university. "I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT and I will give you a full-ride scholarship to any HBCU you'd like," he promised

Pass the SAT? I didn't know the SAT was a pass/fail test.

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact, I beleive that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Good for her. I hope she takes advantage of it and learns why she didn't come off as credible.

• Banned

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact, I beleive that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

Education is exactly the answer. Everyone knows? Nonsense. They aren't mentally inferior.

Some of the best educated people I know are black men who worked hard and succeeded despite the street culture.

Some of the dumbest people I've met are whiter than the sun.

Where were you brought up? The back woods? That is so incredibly wrong, you are amazing! It's as if you were living in a tunnel.

However, College is not the answer for her. She needs a communication class and remedial work in the basic education levels. Community college specializing in a skill she is interested in would be more apporpriate later on.

Unfortunately, a very bad cycle of "I don't care about my kids" has developed within much of the black community and it continues to repeat itself. Putting programs in place to help minorities who need a bit of extra help is a great thing, but it's a bit like leading a horse to water; you can't make the horse drink the water. It's up to these minorities to take advantage of the help that is available. Much of the reason conservatives want to remove much of that help is that many minorities, and specifically blacks, have failed to take advantage of it in the past.

Where were you brought up? The back woods? That is so incredibly wrong, you are amazing! It's as if you were living in a tunnel.

However, College is not the answer for her. She needs a communication class and remedial work in the basic education levels. Community college specializing in a skill she is interested in would be more apporpriate later on.

SS is a first class 'tard.

I negged this racist. Who else will join me?

Good. Now she can learn to read cursive.

No really. I hope it steers her in the right direction in life.

Teaching cursive is a controversy right now in education. Schools a disbanding teaching it. They are teaching typing instead.

Keyboarding. I don't know a school that's taught cursive in the last 20 years actually.

Good. Now she can learn to read cursive.

No really. I hope it steers her in the right direction in life.

Teaching cursive is a controversy right now in education. Schools a disbanding teaching it. They are teaching typing instead.

Maybe if I ever want to confuse people, I'll write in cursive. As a code language. I type at 141 words per minute, with a 90% accuracy rate (self taught) but I do still believe in writing cursive.

Last edited:

What is your problem man?

You are such a blatant racist that you make all the other racists on this board believe that they're not really racists and feel all self-righteous. LOL But they are racists. In fact, I think they're more evil than you are because they hide behind a cloak of denial, while you just blast it right on out there for everyone to see.

Actually, you're all pretty scary.

I hope this is a real offer as opposed to Jessie Jackson's offering an education to the woman who wrongly accused the Duke Lacrosse players of raping her. I hope this man's offer of finally educating Jeanet is a real offer and I hope she takes it. In fact, since the government won't take care of our underclass I think private donations to all this countries impoverished young children might be a good plan. Of course, this makes a racist. Oh, well.
p.s.
Thanks for the great job teachers union.

Last edited:

You are such a blatant racist that you make all the other racists on this board believe that they're not really racists and feel all self-righteous. LOL But they are racists. In fact, I think they're more evil than you are because they hide behind a cloak of denial, while you just blast it right on out there for everyone to see.

Actually, you're all pretty scary.

He makes you feel self righteous? And you are more evil because of a cloak of denial?

I'd recommend better self esteem

What is your problem man?

Ummm. He hates black people. You haven't gotten that yet?

Education is exactly the answer. Everyone knows? Nonsense. They aren't mentally inferior.

Some of the best educated people I know are black men who worked hard and succeeded despite the street culture.

Some of the dumbest people I've met are whiter than the sun.

Your idea of education is a PHD in sociology or ethnic studies. Very few blacks go into important difficult fields like physics or math. They can't.

Forum List

Back