Illiterate Rachel Jeantel given full college scholarship!!

Rachael speaks a form of ebonics. She needs to speak the common English language before she can be successful in college. Between her lack of communication skills and apparent lack of motivation, she has to have a mentor to assist her so many facets of her life. Only then can future goals be established for her.

Sadly, many are brought up in an environment that does not give them reason to feel motivated.

This gift very well may be the motivation she needs.

Water rises to its own level. RJ has had every opertunity to stay in high school, but, she blew it. Her next step should be to get a job frying french fries or harvesting fruit during the day, and taking redemial classes at night.

College for this one, even a racist HBCU, is a waste.

sounds like you need remedial spelling... Just saying...

Pass the SAT? I didn't know the SAT was a pass/fail test.

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact, I beleive that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

why dont you do us all a favor SS.....go somewhere and speed in your car and shoot yourself....

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact, I beleive that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

I negged this racist. Who else will join me?

do you think he cares?....its not like he hasnt been negged before....

That last list of great Black enginners made me sad. At first I thought they were listing all the engineers who ran locomotives for the railway, then I saw it was for the other type.

Only three Blacks on the list? And the latest entry was obviously half Asian?

I think you need some other lists of the same length:

Great Blacks saliors, explorers or race car drivers.

[

Unfortunately, a very bad cycle of "I don't care about my kids" has developed within much of the black community and it continues to repeat itself. Putting programs in place to help minorities who need a bit of extra help is a great thing, but it's a bit like leading a horse to water; you can't make the horse drink the water. It's up to these minorities to take advantage of the help that is available. Much of the reason conservatives want to remove much of that help is that many minorities, and specifically blacks, have failed to take advantage of it in the past.

Blacks know the truth. They can't master subjects that provide good jobs. An MBA or a degree in engineering is beyond them. Blacks can't do technology.

the black guy on my old route was an Engineer at Northrop who designed a machine for them and was paid 1.5 million for the rights to it ....he took that money invested it and in 5 years time was worth about 7-8 million dollars.....yea he was a pure dumbshit....

There's none so blind as those who will not see -

National Society of Black Physicists - Promoting the professional well-being of African American Phy The National Society of Black Physicists
NSBE - National Society of Black Engineers national organization for black engineers
Black Engineers' Contributions to the World

That last list of great Black enginners made me sad. At first I thought they were listing all the engineers who ran locomotives for the railway, then I saw it was for the other type.

and you obviously didn't read the other 2 links. But, as I stated earlier, there is none so blind as those that won't see.

Last edited:

Me.

That was one of the most stuupid comments I've ever seen.

Clarence Thomas was certainly not an affirmative action hire, nor Condoleeza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Allen West, Walter E. Williams, Herman Cain, Benjamin Carson, Mia Love, Tim Scott, etc.

I think it is unfair of people to call her illiterate because she can't read cursive. Many schools are actually put less emphasis on cursive writing.

You fool. Fact is she can't read anything. Almost all blacks are illiterate and they graduate from HS only because of affirmative action grading.

think

Me.

Clarence Thomas was certainly not an affirmative action hire, nor Condoleeza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Allen West, Walter E. Williams, Herman Cain, Benjamin Carson, Mia Love, Tim Scott, etc.

no--a lot of them were token hires

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact in fact are two separate words, stupid. , I beleive The basic rule is "i before e except after c, you brainless boob. that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Illiterate Rachel Jeantel given full college scholarship!!

She speaks three languages.

You can't even write one language.

She mumbles three languages.

Me.

Barak Obama, Eric Holder....and the list will go on.

Of all the PHDs in math and science awarded each year, only 1% go to blacks. It should be 13%. This is why blacks are failures. They can't do anything numerical. This is why all of black africa is mired in the stone age and always will be.

Blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming.

Kids today are considered incapable of learning cursive. We are going back to a more medieval time when there was a clear division between those who could read and write and those who could not. Writing will become a hallmark of education. It is yet another cultural division. Writing is falling out of favor because the majority can't apply themselves enough learn. Only the highly educated elite will be able to write.

It's completely ridiculous. Why aren't we teaching our children writing?

Kids today are considered incapable of learning cursive. We are going back to a more medieval time when there was a clear division between those who could read and write and those who could not. Writing will become a hallmark of education. It is yet another cultural division. Writing is falling out of favor because the majority can't apply themselves enough learn. Only the highly educated elite will be able to write.

It's completely ridiculous. Why aren't we teaching our children writing?

Computers do everything

64812_585267344859131_1553881461_n.jpg

You might want to educate yourself as well ludd. Especially if you think that picture has any basis in reality.

[

BS - Clarence Thomas would have never been nominated for the SC if he was white. And a white obozo would never have been elected prez. Wouldn't have had a chance. THINK

Rachael speaks a form of ebonics. She needs to speak the common English language before she can be successful in college. Between her lack of communication skills and apparent lack of motivation, she has to have a mentor to assist her so many facets of her life. Only then can future goals be established for her.

Even then, can you change the person inside? She appears to be an "entitlement in waiting."

Christ can, even if I can't

Forum List

Back