Illiterate Rachel Jeantel given full college scholarship!!

That last list of great Black enginners made me sad. At first I thought they were listing all the engineers who ran locomotives for the railway, then I saw it was for the other type.

Only three Blacks on the list? And the latest entry was obviously half Asian?

I think you need some other lists of the same length:

Great Blacks saliors, explorers or race car drivers.

Of all the PHDs in math and science awarded each year, only 1% go to blacks. It should be 13%. This is why blacks are failures. They can't do anything numerical. This is why all of black africa is mired in the stone age and always will be.

Blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming.

Who are the greatest Black Mathematicians?
just give it up, shootspeeders, as you show signs of the real low education/performing individual. And you are showing classic signs of low self esteem. I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Your idea of education is a PHD in sociology or ethnic studies. Very few blacks go into important difficult fields like physics or math. They can't.

You wouldn't know my idea of education if I told you.

Which, btw I have mentioned many times on this forum.

In fact, I don't know a single educated black man who has a PhD in sociology or ethnic studies (Which they can waste their money obtaining if they truly want. God bless America).

The ones I know have advanced degrees in Law, Business, History, Engineering, etc.

Of course, none of those matter. Because education isn't getting advanced degrees. It's getting knowledge. I know brilliant men who barely have a high school education, but who read and experiment and know far more than some of the fools with advanced degrees I've met who can't write a coherent paragraph.

Knowledge and wisdom are freely accessible no matter what color your skin is. All you have to do is seek it and you will find it. Ask and you will recieve it.

The Lord has promised all men wisdom if they ask "If any of you lack wisdom, let Him ask of God who gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not and it shall be given unto him." There is no condition there of being a certain race.

[

Unfortunately, a very bad cycle of "I don't care about my kids" has developed within much of the black community and it continues to repeat itself. Putting programs in place to help minorities who need a bit of extra help is a great thing, but it's a bit like leading a horse to water; you can't make the horse drink the water. It's up to these minorities to take advantage of the help that is available. Much of the reason conservatives want to remove much of that help is that many minorities, and specifically blacks, have failed to take advantage of it in the past.

Blacks know the truth. They can't master subjects that provide good jobs. An MBA or a degree in engineering is beyond them. Blacks can't do technology.

Can you "do technology"? educate me asshole, what is your degree in? Nuclear physics? astronomy? what?

There are many successful professional black people. It's just that democrats destroy them, or try to.

Rocket scientist, Herman Cain
World class brain surgeon, Dr. Ben Carson
World renowned diplomat, concert level pianist, fluent in several languages including Russian, Condi Rice.

Kids today are considered incapable of learning cursive. We are going back to a more medieval time when there was a clear division between those who could read and write and those who could not. Writing will become a hallmark of education. It is yet another cultural division. Writing is falling out of favor because the majority can't apply themselves enough learn. Only the highly educated elite will be able to write.

It's completely ridiculous. Why aren't we teaching our children writing?

Computers do everything

And how are we supposed to communicate in writing if we have an economic collapse and can't afford computers?

I negged this racist. Who else will join me?

Me.

That was one of the most stuupid comments I've ever seen.

Clarence Thomas was certainly not an affirmative action hire, nor Condoleeza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Allen West, Walter E. Williams, Herman Cain, Benjamin Carson, Mia Love, Tim Scott, etc.

Barak Obama, Eric Holder....and the list will go on.

We aren't quite proud of those two, lol.

[

Unfortunately, a very bad cycle of "I don't care about my kids" has developed within much of the black community and it continues to repeat itself. Putting programs in place to help minorities who need a bit of extra help is a great thing, but it's a bit like leading a horse to water; you can't make the horse drink the water. It's up to these minorities to take advantage of the help that is available. Much of the reason conservatives want to remove much of that help is that many minorities, and specifically blacks, have failed to take advantage of it in the past.

Blacks know the truth. They can't master subjects that provide good jobs. An MBA or a degree in engineering is beyond them. Blacks can't do technology.

Can you "do technology"? educate me asshole, what is your degree in? Nuclear physics? astronomy? what?

My brother married a black woman and my nephew has a degree in Advanced Information Technology so blacks absolutely can do technology. They just can't do it if they cling to the ghetto culture.

My brother married a black woman and my nephew has a degree in Advanced Information Technology so blacks absolutely can do technology. They just can't do it if they cling to the ghetto culture.

Nor can whites brought up in a ghetto culture if they don't break from the reins.
There are all races, creeds and colors within ghetto cultures which all must learn to break free from such.

Ditch the attitude, learn to read, dump the eubonics, and say adios to that street culture shit and maybe, with a lot of work, she can do something good with herself.

There's none so blind as those who will not see -

National Society of Black Physicists - Promoting the professional well-being of African American Phy The National Society of Black Physicists
NSBE - National Society of Black Engineers national organization for black engineers
Black Engineers' Contributions to the World

That last list of great Black enginners made me sad. At first I thought they were listing all the engineers who ran locomotives for the railway, then I saw it was for the other type.

Only three Blacks on the list? And the latest entry was obviously half Asian?

I think you need some other lists of the same length:

Great Blacks saliors, explorers or race car drivers.

and you obviously didn't read the other 2 links. But, as I stated earlier, there is none so blind as those that won't see.

Like you.

Nor can whites brought up in a ghetto culture if they don't break from the reins.
There are all races, creeds and colors within ghetto cultures which all must learn to break free from such.

No one said "whites can't do technology".

No one said "whites can't do technology".

I wasn't faulting what you said, actually just expounding on your comment.
Sorry if you took it that way.

Iinteresting that the offer is only for an HBCU. He knows real colleges would never accept her.

Rachel Jeantel offered college scholarship by radio host Tom Joyner

After watching Piers Morgan's interview Monday with Rachel Jeantel, a key witness in George Zimmerman's trial, radio personality Tom Joyner was so moved that he decided to do something extraordinary. During his Tuesday program, Joyner called Jeantel to express his admiration for her and offer to personally help her attend a historically black college or university. "I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT and I will give you a full-ride scholarship to any HBCU you'd like," he promised

As Joyner got off the phone with his tax attorney having asked if this gift was tax deductible.
And he probably spoke to his insurance agent to ask if he could buy a policy that would reimburse him should the girl not get her degree.

Pass the SAT? I didn't know the SAT was a pass/fail test.

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact, I beleive that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

Dude....REALLY?!!!
That is out of bounds.
Way out of bounds.

64812_585267344859131_1553881461_n.jpg

You might want to educate yourself as well ludd. Especially if you think that picture has any basis in reality.

give the guy a break....he is an 86 year old guy with lots of gas....

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact, I beleive that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

I negged this racist. Who else will join me?

already done....

Dude....REALLY?!!!
That is out of bounds.
Way out of bounds.

Have you ever heard how blacks talk about whites ?
How about how liberals talk about conservatives ?
I know we all have been programmed to say nothing but lovely things about black people but this aint Disney World we live in and we still have FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Forum List

Back