Illiterate Rachel Jeantel given full college scholarship!!

giving her an opportunity to go to college is fine, you cant buy her and IQ though. He should offer that money to another black kid that has what it takes to graduate from college but does not have the means to do so.

My advice to Rachel Jeantel is to shut the f#ck up. There is a whole press industry that is trying to rehabilitate Jeantel's image as someone who is smart but simply misunderstood because of racist assumptions... then Jeantel speaks (mumbles incoherencies) and all the hard work the press did becomes undone.
One pundit said that some people are "mammyfying" Jeantel. As if Jeantel wasn't mammyfying herself? The intimidation among some on the left to label people as racist for pointing out the seeming belligerence and apparent ignorance of Jeantel is just dumb. Especially if Jeantel wont shut the f#ck up and let the liberal establishment do their reconstruction job on her reputation.
I feel perfectly justified to question Jeantel's intelligence since, if the tables were reversed and Jeantel was a white girl defending her white hispanic friend then we would be hearing nothing but Honey BooBoo jokes and trailer park trash references from the left. Rightly so I might add.

I think it is unfair of people to call her illiterate because she can't read cursive. Many schools are actually put less emphasis on cursive writing.

You fool. Fact is she can't read anything. Almost all blacks are illiterate and they graduate from HS only because of affirmative action grading.

think

I sincerely hope you are a troll and just joking.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

I think it is unfair of people to call her illiterate because she can't read cursive. Many schools are actually put less emphasis on cursive writing.

You fool. Fact is she can't read anything. Almost all blacks are illiterate and they graduate from HS only because of affirmative action grading.

think

I doubt it, hes being serious unfortunately.

[

My brother married a black woman and my nephew has a degree in Advanced Information Technology so blacks absolutely can do technology. They just can't do it if they cling to the ghetto culture.

You stupid ignorant jackass. Is the concept of "average" beyond you.? Everyone agrees there are SOME smart blacks. But on average black intelligence is way below that of whites. Very few blacks can read or do third grade arithmetic. They graduate from HS because of affirmative action grading.

The other racists. To whom are you referring?

hell pick one--we got a million of em by some definition. I don't really giver a shit about what racists say as long as they don't fuck with people.

That's what i say. Blacks can be as racist as they wish and call whites all the names they want. But when they demand affirmative action, the govt-mandated persecution of whites, i say that's going too far.

[

People are just people, you dolt. No wonder blacks feel put upon with idiots like you spouting nonsense.

Put upon???? Blacks don't feel that way. They get affirmative action and welfare at 5 times the rate whites do. They live off whitey and they know it. It's whites who are put upon.

Good. Now she can learn to read cursive.

No really. I hope it steers her in the right direction in life.

Teaching cursive is a controversy right now in education. Schools a disbanding teaching it. They are teaching typing instead.

Maybe if I ever want to confuse people, I'll write in cursive. As a code language. I type at 141 words per minute, with a 90% accuracy rate (self taught) but I do still believe in writing cursive.

Wow! You are so talented!

I work with plenty of black people in the IT field and they're damn smart people. I mentored a black girl on an internship and she has a better job than I do now.

The assumption that black people can't master technology is ludicrous.

So why are only 1% of the math and science PHDs in america earned by blacks? They make up 13% of the population.

think

[

My brother married a black woman and my nephew has a degree in Advanced Information Technology so blacks absolutely can do technology. They just can't do it if they cling to the ghetto culture.

You stupid ignorant jackass. Is the concept of "average" beyond you.? Everyone agrees there are SOME smart blacks. But on average black intelligence is way below that of whites. Very few blacks can read or do third grade arithmetic. They graduate from HS because of affirmative action grading.

you dont know any black people do ya.....

Rachel is an example of how liberalism has helped blacks. I felt sorry for her until she started going on every show on earth spouting her racist homophobia.

I work with plenty of black people in the IT field and they're damn smart people. I mentored a black girl on an internship and she has a better job than I do now.

The assumption that black people can't master technology is ludicrous.

So why are only 1% of the math and science PHDs in america earned by blacks? They make up 13% of the population.

think

I suppose the answer you're looking for is because they're genetically inferior. Well, from where I sit they are not.

I don't have all the answers but I have some theories that transcend left and right fighting.

You are such a blatant racist that you make all the other racists on this board believe that they're not really racists and feel all self-righteous. LOL But they are racists. In fact, I think they're more evil than you are because they hide behind a cloak of denial, while you just blast it right on out there for everyone to see.

Actually, you're all pretty scary.

The other racists. To whom are you referring?

I think she sees racists under every rock. Go figure.
Most radical liberal blacks brought up to believe "it's whitey's fault' see racism everywhere.
I dismiss them out of hand because they live in their own dream world which they have convinced themselves is reality.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

Dude....REALLY?!!!
That is out of bounds.
Way out of bounds.

Have you ever heard how blacks talk about whites ?
How about how liberals talk about conservatives ?
I know we all have been programmed to say nothing but lovely things about black people but this aint Disney World we live in and we still have FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Let's focus on the issue at hand. If black people want to use racial epithets in the privacy of conversation or as group think, that is their ignorance.
If they want to use forbidden racial slurs towards each other, again that is their ignorance.
I will not lower myself to that level.
Freedom of Speech is not absolute. For example, speech used to denigrate or destroy the reputations of others is not covered under the first amendment.
I can question or criticize black people without using the low hanging fruit of racial slurs or innuendos.
You have your opinion, I have mine. I will agree to disagree.

think

Unfortunately, he isn't. I cannot understand why people like him hate the way they do, but some do. I just pray someday he and many others will have a mighty change of heart.

I negged this racist. Who else will join me?

Me.

That was one of the most stuupid comments I've ever seen.

Clarence Thomas was certainly not an affirmative action hire, nor Condoleeza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Allen West, Walter E. Williams, Herman Cain, Benjamin Carson, Mia Love, Tim Scott, etc.

Wait, what?

Clarence Thomas made use of Affirmative Action.
Made use....A misstatement of terms.
50 years ago, applying AA was just accepted. Minority candidates had no choice but to take advantage of set asides.
Thomas became aware immediately that AA stigmatizes and thus harms minority students.
So your incredulity is misguided.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/09/us/clarence-thomas-three-questions

Pass the SAT? I didn't know the SAT was a pass/fail test.

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact, I beleive that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

I negged this racist. Who else will join me?
Don't you think he has a right to express his opinion? If you disagree with what he's said, don't you think presenting a critical argument would be more effective than organizing a keyboard lynch mob?

I would be much more interested in reading your rebuttal than a solicitation for silent expressions of disapproval. So what have you to say in response?

giving her an opportunity to go to college is fine, you cant buy her and IQ though. He should offer that money to another black kid that has what it takes to graduate from college but does not have the means to do so.

No you can't buy her intelligence. But I disagree that she doesn't have the means to graduate. Anyone can graduate from college is they put the work in and apply themselves. I truly believe that.

Forum List

Back