Illiterate Rachel Jeantel given full college scholarship!!

Pass the SAT? I didn't know the SAT was a pass/fail test.

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact, I beleive that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Maybe he meant help her get a score high enough to actually qualify for college. Seems a bit racist to assume she is going to score low on her SAT just because of her skin color to me. I guess he can get away with it because he is a liberal.

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact, I beleive that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Maybe he meant help her get a score high enough to actually qualify for college. Seems a bit racist to assume she is going to score low on her SAT just because of her skin color to me. I guess he can get away with it because he is a liberal.

I'll say it; the soft bigotry of low expectations.....;)

Good. Now she can learn to read cursive.

No really. I hope it steers her in the right direction in life.

Teaching cursive is a controversy right now in education. Schools a disbanding teaching it. They are teaching typing instead.

I can't write in Verdana, Microsoft Sans Serif, or Fixedsys, that doesn't mean I can't read them when I see something in them.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

I negged this racist. Who else will join me?

I negged him before I knew you asked, but am still happy to join you.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

Education is exactly the answer. Everyone knows? Nonsense. They aren't mentally inferior.

Some of the best educated people I know are black men who worked hard and succeeded despite the street culture.

Some of the dumbest people I've met are whiter than the sun.

Your idea of education is a PHD in sociology or ethnic studies. Very few blacks go into important difficult fields like physics or math. They can't.

Your comment caused a spontaneous avatar change, thanks.

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact in fact are two separate words, stupid. , I beleive The basic rule is "i before e except after c, you brainless boob. that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

She speaks three languages.

You can't even write one language.

Speaking a language does not make you literate.

Maybe she can be an Omega Mu

omega-mu-revenge-of-the-nerdss-t-shirt-80stees.gif

Lambda-Lambda-Lambda-T-Shirts.png

I doubt she speaks three languages. Being able to place an order at Taco Bell doesn't confer fluency in Spanish. The problem with black english is that it doesn't have many words. It is like any other tribal language, it has very few words. It's serviceable within the tribe but useless for any higher form of written or verrbal ccommunication.

She speaks three languages.

You can't even write one language.

Speaking a language does not make you literate.

Doesn't make you stupid either.

[
One other thing. Just because someone has the money to spend on a college education does not mean they get a college education. The person has to apply and must be accepted to attend the school.

That's why the donor said it must be a black school. He knows no real college will take her and if they did, she would flunk out.

[

What part of the moon do you live on? It's established fact blacks do terrible on the SAT. Just like they do terrible on the ACT, MCAT, LSAT and every standardized test. And it's NOT because the tests are culturally biased. Asians do very well on these tests.

think

Iinteresting that the offer is only for an HBCU. He knows real colleges would never accept her.

Rachel Jeantel offered college scholarship by radio host Tom Joyner

After watching Piers Morgan's interview Monday with Rachel Jeantel, a key witness in George Zimmerman's trial, radio personality Tom Joyner was so moved that he decided to do something extraordinary. During his Tuesday program, Joyner called Jeantel to express his admiration for her and offer to personally help her attend a historically black college or university. "I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT and I will give you a full-ride scholarship to any HBCU you'd like," he promised

She will end up at Fisk or TSU in their nursing program. God help my friends who are still teaching in Nashville. Likely they will retire.

[

What part of the moon do you live on? It's established fact blacks do terrible on the SAT. Just like they do terrible on the ACT, MCAT, LSAT and every standardized test. And it's NOT because the tests are culturally biased. Asians do very well on these tests.

think

Why should he take the time to think for you? You don't do very well at it.

[
One other thing. Just because someone has the money to spend on a college education does not mean they get a college education. The person has to apply and must be accepted to attend the school.

That's why the donor said it must be a black school. He knows no real college will take her and if they did, she would flunk out.

If she makes a 10 on the ACT, which can be accomplished by marking the answer to every question 'B', she can get into any TN community college.

[

If she makes a 10 on the ACT, which can be accomplished by marking the answer to every question 'B', she can get into any TN community college.

Thing is unless TN is different, Community Colleges are open to all who have at least a GED. There is no application process.

Thing is unless TN is different, Community Colleges are open to all who have at least a GED. There is no application process.

You are right, and all they have to do to get into the nursing program is take remedial reading 3 times to get their 'C.' Of course, their lottery funds the 'Hope Scholarship Program' so your poodle can go to nursing school.

Forum List

Back