Illiterate Rachel Jeantel given full college scholarship!!

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

And yet, you are.probably one of the nimrods on here that always bitch about being called a racist....imagine that.

I am NOT a racist since i oppose affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. YOU support AA and thus are racist. Get help please.

I hope this is a real offer as opposed to Jessie Jackson's offering an education to the woman who wrongly accused the Duke Lacrosse players of raping her. I hope this man's offer of finally educating Jeanet is a real offer and I hope she takes it. In fact, since the government won't take care of our underclass I think private donations to all this countries impoverished young children might be a good plan. Of course, this makes a racist. Oh, well.
p.s.
Thanks for the great job teachers union.

You mean the one that didn't teach you how to use apostrophes to indicate possesive case?

I think that it was indicated that this young woman had a learnng disability, and the reason why she was friends with Trayvon is that Trayvon was one of the few kids in school who was nice to her. (Kids, regardless of race, can be bastards.)

But she did bring hours of enjoyment to you crackers who need to feel superior somehow.

I'm not sure but I think it's spelled c-r-a-c-k-a.
The rest of your diatribe had absolutely nothing to do with my post.
p.s.
This silliness that you and a few others engage in (pointing out typos, forgotten apostrophes, etc.) has always struck me as indicative of a weak argument.

It's a valid argument when you guys go out there and diss the job teachers are doing.

The problem is they have to deal with learning disabilities and behavioral problems, and a lot of that is because of the breakdown of the family. Dems have contributed with a welfare state, Republicans have contributed with diminishing earnings for working people so a few jerks can have Dressage Ponies.

But let's mock the girl with the learning disability. That's fun.

hope she takes the opportunity to jump from the ghetto she is currently in.

but that requires not only formal education...

I doubt she speaks three languages. Being able to place an order at Taco Bell doesn't confer fluency in Spanish. The problem with black english is that it doesn't have many words. It is like any other tribal language, it has very few words. It's serviceable within the tribe but useless for any higher form of written or verrbal ccommunication.

Some moron declared she spoke a combination of Creole, English, and Haitian and some other moron picked that up and ran with it.

The official language of Haiti is French and is universally spoken even by the uneducated who speak mostly Creole, which is itself a patois of French.

How come she doesn't speak French? That's what makes the claim of speaking three languages so suspicious. Americans are notoriously ignorant when it comes to geography. Because the Carribean is to the south and everyone south of us speaks spanish, of course they speak spanish in Haiti. Doesn't everyone? They speak spanish in Cuba, and that's sort of around the same place as Haiti. Three languages? Nope, not buying it.

of course it is not three languages. It's Creole, which is not a language and broken English. Probably few phrases in Spanish since she grew up in Miami.
But that is not "three languages"

Good. Now she can learn to read cursive.

No really. I hope it steers her in the right direction in life.

Why would that be a useful skill.

You guys make a very big deal about the fact that she couldn't read someone else's cursive handwriting.

I stopped writing in cursive back in the 1970's because no one but me could read my cursive. I usually type everything now. Have since the 1980's.

Cursive is one of those useless skills that educators still teach because that's on the cirruculum.

No, we make a big deal out of fact that she couldn't read the letter shoe testified that she wrote.

You guys make a very big deal about the fact that she couldn't read someone else's cursive handwriting.

I stopped writing in cursive back in the 1970's because no one but me could read my cursive. I usually type everything now. Have since the 1980's.

Cursive is one of those useless skills that educators still teach because that's on the cirruculum.

No, we make a big deal out of fact that she couldn't read the letter she testified that she wrote.

I know plenty of teenagers that can read cursive. I would expect anyone that can read English to be able to read cursive, it is not harder than reading a different font on the computer. Maybe you should stop hanging around illiterates.

You mean the one that didn't teach you how to use apostrophes to indicate possesive case?

I think that it was indicated that this young woman had a learnng disability, and the reason why she was friends with Trayvon is that Trayvon was one of the few kids in school who was nice to her. (Kids, regardless of race, can be bastards.)

But she did bring hours of enjoyment to you crackers who need to feel superior somehow.

p.s.
This silliness that you and a few others engage in (pointing out typos, forgotten apostrophes, etc.) has always struck me as indicative of a weak argument.

It's a valid argument when you guys go out there and diss the job teachers are doing.

The problem is they have to deal with learning disabilities and behavioral problems, and a lot of that is because of the breakdown of the family. Dems have contributed with a welfare state, Republicans have contributed with diminishing earnings for working people so a few jerks can have Dressage Ponies.

Joe its easier to just mock you for excusing illteracy.

[.

HAHAHA. If she was white you wiboowals would call her stupid, but she's black so she has a learning disability.

I know plenty of teenagers that can read cursive. I would expect anyone that can read English to be able to read cursive, it is not harder than reading a different font on the computer. Maybe you should stop hanging around illiterates.

You missed the point. Fact is she can't read anything and didn't want to admit that so she said she can't read cursive. No doubt she has a million excuses when people ask her to read something. I used to know a black guy and whenever he was asked to read, he'd say he forgot his glasses.

hope she takes the opportunity to jump from the ghetto she is currently in.

but that requires not only formal education...

She doesn't want an education. Her goal is go on welfare and live off whitey.

p.s.

Just because Rachel has a learning disability does not mean that one should not point out that she was obnoxiously rude and lied while on the court stand. Having a learning disability is not the same thing as being mentally challenged. If she were mentally challenged then I would agree with you but her attitude and ignorant comments is a separate matter from her learning disabilities.

You know, it's interesting that everyone is analyzing Jeantel's needs and education, where she has not said a word about this generous offer. Not a "thank you," " By golly Yes, I would love that," or "Go fly a kite," in her own vernacular.

I think this offer is a dead one.

Not true at all.

The footage I saw showed her being very sensible and very grateful to everyone except those rw's who lied about her.

Street culture holds these people back. The conditions make them bitter, angry and hateful. They need scapegoats that are easily provided to them by the progressives and the MSM that they control. It's a sick, fucking game.

To be perfectly fair, from a statistical standpoint, blacks were better off before they had equal rights. I don't agree with conditions they lived in but I'm just stating a cold fact. They've been in decline ever since.

I'll leave it your own research to answer why that reality exists.

You missed the point. Fact is she can't read anything and didn't want to admit that so she said she can't read cursive. No doubt she has a million excuses when people ask her to read something. I used to know a black guy and whenever he was asked to read, he'd say he forgot his glasses.

Gawd, why so many lies?

Why can't you asshole racist crackers ever just tell the truth?

Uh oh, here come the racial slurs! I didn't know you were black? Do you want the number to the SPLC home girl?

No, we make a big deal out of fact that she couldn't read the letter shoe testified that she wrote.

"shoe"?

She stated straight up she had someone else write it down for her. IN fact, she was pretty straight up about a lot of things, unlike Zimmerman, who didn't even want to get on the stand because he might get caught in yet more lies.

Forum List

Back