Illiterate Rachel Jeantel given full college scholarship!!

She will end up at Fisk or TSU in their nursing program. God help my friends who are still teaching in Nashville. Likely they will retire.

Or else education. And she won't be a math teacher. It will be some purely verbal area - the kind of easy mush blacks can handle. I read the other day of some idiot who has a degree in media ecology.

[

She comes off as uneducated when I hear her speak, but she really doesn't seem stupid.

Everyone can sound intelligent as long as words alone are used. Real intelligence means math and 99% of negros fail there. That's why so few become businessmen or scientists. The big-eared ape in our WH can't even add up a column of numbers.

[

She comes off as uneducated when I hear her speak, but she really doesn't seem stupid.

Everyone can sound intelligent as long as words alone are used. Real intelligence means math and 99% of negros fail there. That's why so few become businessmen or scientists. The big-eared ape in our WH can't even add up a column of numbers.

If real intelligence includes math your math skills probably match third grade level math.

[

I assume you can do math then?

It certainly doesn't help you though. You sound like an uneducated fool.

Good. Now she can learn to read cursive.

No really. I hope it steers her in the right direction in life.

Why would that be a useful skill.

You guys make a very big deal about the fact that she couldn't read someone else's cursive handwriting.

I stopped writing in cursive back in the 1970's because no one but me could read my cursive. I usually type everything now. Have since the 1980's.

Cursive is one of those useless skills that educators still teach because that's on the cirruculum.

Pass the SAT? I didn't know the SAT was a pass/fail test.

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact, I beleive that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

And yet, you are.probably one of the nimrods on here that always bitch about being called a racist....imagine that.

I hope this is a real offer as opposed to Jessie Jackson's offering an education to the woman who wrongly accused the Duke Lacrosse players of raping her. I hope this man's offer of finally educating Jeanet is a real offer and I hope she takes it. In fact, since the government won't take care of our underclass I think private donations to all this countries impoverished young children might be a good plan. Of course, this makes a racist. Oh, well.
p.s.
Thanks for the great job teachers union.

You mean the one that didn't teach you how to use apostrophes to indicate possesive case?

I think that it was indicated that this young woman had a learnng disability, and the reason why she was friends with Trayvon is that Trayvon was one of the few kids in school who was nice to her. (Kids, regardless of race, can be bastards.)

But she did bring hours of enjoyment to you crackers who need to feel superior somehow.

Pass the SAT? I didn't know the SAT was a pass/fail test.

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact, I beleive that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Unfortunately, a very bad cycle of "I don't care about my kids" has developed within much of the black community and it continues to repeat itself. Putting programs in place to help minorities who need a bit of extra help is a great thing, but it's a bit like leading a horse to water; you can't make the horse drink the water. It's up to these minorities to take advantage of the help that is available. Much of the reason conservatives want to remove much of that help is that many minorities, and specifically blacks, have failed to take advantage of it in the past.

You know....it's a problem that crosses color lines. Parents having to work two full time jobs just to eke out a shitty life....overtime to keep their heads above water....there isn't time or energy for junior's needs...so junior leans hard on his/her friends for the support that the parents are unable to give. Then Facebook becomes.more important.than schoolbooks.

You know, it's interesting that everyone is analyzing Jeantel's needs and education, where she has not said a word about this generous offer. Not a "thank you," " By golly Yes, I would love that," or "Go fly a kite," in her own vernacular.

I think this offer is a dead one.

I hope this is a real offer as opposed to Jessie Jackson's offering an education to the woman who wrongly accused the Duke Lacrosse players of raping her. I hope this man's offer of finally educating Jeanet is a real offer and I hope she takes it. In fact, since the government won't take care of our underclass I think private donations to all this countries impoverished young children might be a good plan. Of course, this makes a racist. Oh, well.
p.s.
Thanks for the great job teachers union.

You mean the one that didn't teach you how to use apostrophes to indicate possesive case?

I think that it was indicated that this young woman had a learnng disability, and the reason why she was friends with Trayvon is that Trayvon was one of the few kids in school who was nice to her. (Kids, regardless of race, can be bastards.)

But she did bring hours of enjoyment to you crackers who need to feel superior somehow.

I'm not sure but I think it's spelled c-r-a-c-k-a.
The rest of your diatribe had absolutely nothing to do with my post.
p.s.
This silliness that you and a few others engage in (pointing out typos, forgotten apostrophes, etc.) has always struck me as indicative of a weak argument.

Last edited:
I doubt she speaks three languages. Being able to place an order at Taco Bell doesn't confer fluency in Spanish. The problem with black english is that it doesn't have many words. It is like any other tribal language, it has very few words. It's serviceable within the tribe but useless for any higher form of written or verrbal ccommunication.

Some moron declared she spoke a combination of Creole, English, and Haitian and some other moron picked that up and ran with it.

I doubt she speaks three languages. Being able to place an order at Taco Bell doesn't confer fluency in Spanish. The problem with black english is that it doesn't have many words. It is like any other tribal language, it has very few words. It's serviceable within the tribe but useless for any higher form of written or verrbal ccommunication.

Some moron declared she spoke a combination of Creole, English, and Haitian and some other moron picked that up and ran with it.

The official language of Haiti is French and is universally spoken even by the uneducated who speak mostly Creole, which is itself a patois of French.

How come she doesn't speak French? That's what makes the claim of speaking three languages so suspicious. Americans are notoriously ignorant when it comes to geography. Because the Carribean is to the south and everyone south of us speaks spanish, of course they speak spanish in Haiti. Doesn't everyone? They speak spanish in Cuba, and that's sort of around the same place as Haiti. Three languages? Nope, not buying it.

You know, it's interesting that everyone is analyzing Jeantel's needs and education, where she has not said a word about this generous offer. Not a "thank you," " By golly Yes, I would love that," or "Go fly a kite," in her own vernacular.

I think this offer is a dead one.

She would have rather been offered several lbs of weed or cash.
Or maybe a lifetime supply of Skittling fixuns....

Shits no different than Jamaican Patois. Just another bastardized form of english.
Give yourself a week and a little effort and you can understand it just fine.
I wouldnt call that speaking a language anymore then you would call pig latin a language.

Be interesting to follow this story.

As a betting man my money is on she squanders yet another educational opportunity.

If you've read any of her deleted tweets and whatnot her life consists of sponging off her working parents, drinking, lots of drinking, partying, smoking dope, and that's about it. In one, she announced she'd gotten her "court" nails, complete with a closeup pic of what looked like those cheesy plastic things they glue on. The rationale, I guess, being it's important to look cool while people struggle to understand most of what you're trying to say.

So I wish her luck, hope the light bulb goes off for her, but she's a person with no idea of the concept of either physical or mental work. And it's the mental that she'd have to embrace fully just to get herself in a position where she could handle a college curriculum. Long odds IMO.

Be interesting to follow this story.

As a betting man my money is on she squanders yet another educational opportunity.

If you've read any of her deleted tweets and whatnot her life consists of sponging off her working parents, drinking, lots of drinking, partying, smoking dope, and that's about it. In one, she announced she'd gotten her "court" nails, complete with a closeup pic of what looked like those cheesy plastic things they glue on. The rationale, I guess, being it's important to look cool while people struggle to understand most of what you're trying to say.

So I wish her luck, hope the light bulb goes off for her, but she's a person with no idea of the concept of either physical or mental work. And it's the mental that she'd have to embrace fully just to get herself in a position where she could handle a college curriculum. Long odds IMO.

She is more likely to just ask for the money and complain that it came with all kinds of strings.

I assume you can do math then?

It certainly doesn't help you though. You sound like an uneducated fool.

The board notes that all you have are personal attacks. Thanks for admitting i'm right..

Forum List

Back