Illiterate Rachel Jeantel given full college scholarship!!

There are many successful professional black people. It's just that democrats destroy them, or try to.

Rocket scientist, Herman Cain
World class brain surgeon, Dr. Ben Carson
World renowned diplomat, concert level pianist, fluent in several languages including Russian, Condi Rice.

Those dont count. In a libs mind they're all uncle toms.

These people are examples of what liberals term "off the reservation blacks"...
To the typical lib, any successful, well educated, wealthy black conservative has walked away from the cause and is to impugned, insulted and treated as a criminal.

Read the Bell Curve........

White pwn blacks.....Asians pwn whites.......

it just is what it is.

[

Unfortunately, a very bad cycle of "I don't care about my kids" has developed within much of the black community and it continues to repeat itself. Putting programs in place to help minorities who need a bit of extra help is a great thing, but it's a bit like leading a horse to water; you can't make the horse drink the water. It's up to these minorities to take advantage of the help that is available. Much of the reason conservatives want to remove much of that help is that many minorities, and specifically blacks, have failed to take advantage of it in the past.

Blacks know the truth. They can't master subjects that provide good jobs. An MBA or a degree in engineering is beyond them. Blacks can't do technology.

You are a fucking idiot.

PMRA.jpg

John Thompson, former CEO of Symantec

EDUCATION
College: Florida A&M BBA '71
Graduate School: Massachusetts Institute of Technology MS '83

John W Thompson, CEO Compensation - Forbes.com
Another black person of great accomplishment...
Jean S. Fugett Jr., ESQ
Fugett once was CEO of Beatrice Foods which was at one time a Fortune 1000 Company with $2.2 Billion in annual sales.

Pass the SAT? I didn't know the SAT was a pass/fail test.

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact in fact are two separate words, stupid. , I beleive The basic rule is "i before e except after c, you brainless boob. that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

Illiterate Rachel Jeantel given full college scholarship!!

She speaks three languages.

You can't even write one language.

She is a functional illiterate period.

giving her an opportunity to go to college is fine, you cant buy her and IQ though. He should offer that money to another black kid that has what it takes to graduate from college but does not have the means to do so.

This girl is clearly not cut out to even understand levels of advanced education.
What she needs is a speech trainer and then some kind of vocational training.
One other thing. Just because someone has the money to spend on a college education does not mean they get a college education. The person has to apply and must be accepted to attend the school.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

I negged this racist. Who else will join me?
Don't you think he has a right to express his opinion? If you disagree with what he's said, don't you think presenting a critical argument would be more effective than organizing a keyboard lynch mob?

I would be much more interested in reading your rebuttal than a solicitation for silent expressions of disapproval. So what have you to say in response?

No. Presenting a critical argument to a person with that type of outlook is really not effective.

It is a complete waste of time and effort. There is no arguing with ignorance.

Of course everyone has a right to express their opinion. They also have the responsibility for what comes of it.

Anyone notice the CNN libs treating her like Chauncey gardener? They see the response they want to hear

Holy shit...I was thinking the same thing.
Great movie, BTW...Peter Sellers last.
Mansion scenes were shot in North Carolina's Biltmore Estate. The nation's largest privately owned single family home.

[

My brother married a black woman and my nephew has a degree in Advanced Information Technology so blacks absolutely can do technology. They just can't do it if they cling to the ghetto culture.

You stupid ignorant jackass. Is the concept of "average" beyond you.? Everyone agrees there are SOME smart blacks. But on average black intelligence is way below that of whites. Very few blacks can read or do third grade arithmetic. They graduate from HS because of affirmative action grading.

Dude..Stop backpeddaling. Just take a break. Covering up for your blatant racism isn't working. You've been exposed.
Enough from you, now.

The other racists. To whom are you referring?

hell pick one--we got a million of em by some definition. I don't really giver a shit about what racists say as long as they don't fuck with people.

That's what i say. Blacks can be as racist as they wish and call whites all the names they want. But when they demand affirmative action, the govt-mandated persecution of whites, i say that's going too far.

On this small point I would concur.
There has been a double standard set up and unfortunately, self hating guilt ridden white liberals perpetuate it.

Me.

That was one of the most stuupid comments I've ever seen.

Clarence Thomas was certainly not an affirmative action hire, nor Condoleeza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Allen West, Walter E. Williams, Herman Cain, Benjamin Carson, Mia Love, Tim Scott, etc.

Wait, what?

Clarence Thomas made use of Affirmative Action.
Made use....A misstatement of terms.
50 years ago, applying AA was just accepted. Minority candidates had no choice but to take advantage of set asides.
Thomas became aware immediately that AA stigmatizes and thus harms minority students.
So your incredulity is misguided.
Three questions for Clarence Thomas - CNN.com

There's no misstatement.

Like most conservatives, Justice Thomas seeks to close the door behind him.

He's got his.

You're on your own.

I breathed a sigh of relief last weekend when linguist John McWhorter explained that Jeantel’s “English is perfect. It’s just that it’s Black English.” What McWhorter calls “Black English” is a dialect spoken by millions of Americans, and decades of linguistics research, much of it compiled by McWhorter himself, attests that it is a robust dialect like any other, with an internally consistent grammar and vocabulary.

And here it comes....again you just can't make this shit up....

African Americans are victim not just to gross racial profiling, as was Trayvon Martin, but also to linguistic discrimination, a little-understood prejudice that springs directly from linguistic prescription.

Rachel Jeantel's Language is English ? It's Just Not Your English

And there you go, we have all subjected her to "linguistic discrimination".

Lefty's are absolutely wierd people....

I breathed a sigh of relief last weekend when linguist John McWhorter explained that Jeantel’s “English is perfect. It’s just that it’s Black English.” What McWhorter calls “Black English” is a dialect spoken by millions of Americans, and decades of linguistics research, much of it compiled by McWhorter himself, attests that it is a robust dialect like any other, with an internally consistent grammar and vocabulary.

African Americans are victim not just to gross racial profiling, as was Trayvon Martin, but also to linguistic discrimination, a little-understood prejudice that springs directly from linguistic prescription.

The American language is to English is what Yiddish is to German and Puerto Rican is to Spanish, so it would be supercilious to think of ordinary spoken and written American as a model of linguistic purity. But nonetheless it is the accepted language of the land and the use of any adaptation or arbitrary reconfiguration of its accepted form or vocabulary is unacceptable for use under formal, official, or academic circumstances.

McWhorter's flattering reference to what is best described as a degenerative adapation of the common language amounts to an extremely patronizing attempt to mitigate what is in fact a pronounced deficiency in practical communication. The evolution of what is in fact an esoteric dialect is plainly counterproductive to the social advancement of Black Americans.

In simple terms it operates to effectively set them apart from the mainstream.

By all measurements, this girl does NOT have mental fortitude to go to college.

I believe she is thoroughly ashamed of herself, and she really needs to fix that shit before she can be successful at anything.

I hope I'm wrong.

Linguist John McWhorter wasted years of his life if this is the culmination of his work. It's ebonics and an inferior form of English, plain and simple.
He be a frikn foo. (Pud id nisle)

Last edited:

The American language is to English is what Yiddish is to German and Puerto Rican is to Spanish, so it would be supercilious to think of ordinary spoken and written American as a model of linguistic purity. But nonetheless it is the accepted language of the land and the use of any adaptation or arbitrary reconfiguration of its accepted form or vocabulary is unacceptable for use under formal, official, or academic circumstances.

McWhorter's flattering reference to what is best described as a degenerative adapation of the common language amounts to an extremely patronizing attempt to mitigate what is in fact a pronounced deficiency in practical communication. The evolution of what is in fact an esoteric dialect is plainly counterproductive to the social advancement of Black Americans.

In simple terms it operates to effectively set them apart from the mainstream.

Yeah, what you said ;)

Although I would not have used such a precriptive linguistic style you racist you.

Linguist John McWhorter wasted years of his life if this is the culmination of his work. It's ebonics and an inferior form of English, plain and simple.
He be a frikn foo. (Pud id nisle)

I have also been f*cking discriminated by f*cking lingoostic discriminatedization by peeps who get all creepy ass cracka on me for keeping it real! Biotches! You all be a bunch of mudda fuddas!!!

Last edited:
Iinteresting that the offer is only for an HBCU. He knows real colleges would never accept her.

Rachel Jeantel offered college scholarship by radio host Tom Joyner

After watching Piers Morgan's interview Monday with Rachel Jeantel, a key witness in George Zimmerman's trial, radio personality Tom Joyner was so moved that he decided to do something extraordinary. During his Tuesday program, Joyner called Jeantel to express his admiration for her and offer to personally help her attend a historically black college or university. "I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT and I will give you a full-ride scholarship to any HBCU you'd like," he promised

isn't that what school, is for? :eusa_eh:

Iinteresting that the offer is only for an HBCU. He knows real colleges would never accept her.

Rachel Jeantel offered college scholarship by radio host Tom Joyner

After watching Piers Morgan's interview Monday with Rachel Jeantel, a key witness in George Zimmerman's trial, radio personality Tom Joyner was so moved that he decided to do something extraordinary. During his Tuesday program, Joyner called Jeantel to express his admiration for her and offer to personally help her attend a historically black college or university. "I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT and I will give you a full-ride scholarship to any HBCU you'd like," he promised

isn't that what school, is for? :eusa_eh:

Couldn't he just give her the diploma ?

Forum List

Back