Illiterate Rachel Jeantel given full college scholarship!!

Pass the SAT? I didn't know the SAT was a pass/fail test.

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact, I beleive that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

You are such a blatant racist that you make all the other racists on this board believe that they're not really racists and feel all self-righteous. LOL But they are racists. In fact, I think they're more evil than you are because they hide behind a cloak of denial, while you just blast it right on out there for everyone to see.

Actually, you're all pretty scary.

The other racists. To whom are you referring?

Education is not the answer for blacks since, as everyone knows, they are mentally inferior. Few can read or handle third grade arithmetic. A handful can make it in pro sports but the rest are destined to crime and welfare. Only way a black can get a good job is thru affirmative action.

I negged this racist. Who else will join me?

Me.

That was one of the most stuupid comments I've ever seen.

Clarence Thomas was certainly not an affirmative action hire, nor Condoleeza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Allen West, Walter E. Williams, Herman Cain, Benjamin Carson, Mia Love, Tim Scott, etc.

Wait, what?

Clarence Thomas made use of Affirmative Action.

Dude....REALLY?!!!
That is out of bounds.
Way out of bounds.

Have you ever heard how blacks talk about whites ?
How about how liberals talk about conservatives ?
I know we all have been programmed to say nothing but lovely things about black people but this aint Disney World we live in and we still have FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

And two wrongs make a right? :eusa_hand:

You are such a blatant racist that you make all the other racists on this board believe that they're not really racists and feel all self-righteous. LOL But they are racists. In fact, I think they're more evil than you are because they hide behind a cloak of denial, while you just blast it right on out there for everyone to see.

hell pick one--we got a million of em by some definition. I don't really giver a shit about what racists say as long as they don't fuck with people.

There are many successful professional black people. It's just that democrats destroy them, or try to.

Rocket scientist, Herman Cain
World class brain surgeon, Dr. Ben Carson
World renowned diplomat, concert level pianist, fluent in several languages including Russian, Condi Rice.

Those dont count. In a libs mind they're all uncle toms.

[

Unfortunately, a very bad cycle of "I don't care about my kids" has developed within much of the black community and it continues to repeat itself. Putting programs in place to help minorities who need a bit of extra help is a great thing, but it's a bit like leading a horse to water; you can't make the horse drink the water. It's up to these minorities to take advantage of the help that is available. Much of the reason conservatives want to remove much of that help is that many minorities, and specifically blacks, have failed to take advantage of it in the past.

Blacks know the truth. They can't master subjects that provide good jobs. An MBA or a degree in engineering is beyond them. Blacks can't do technology.

Can you "do technology"? educate me asshole, what is your degree in? Nuclear physics? astronomy? what?

his degree is in Bigotology.....he is going for his Doctorate and will teach at Aryan State U......

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact in fact are two separate words, stupid. , I beleive The basic rule is "i before e except after c, you brainless boob. that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

She speaks three languages.

You can't even write one language.

Gee....Impressive. Not surprising given she is not an American.

She speaks three languages.

You can't even write one language.

Gee....Impressive. Not surprising given she is not an American.
Actually?

She is an American.

And why would someone reward bad behavior with a free ride? There are plenty of black people who work their asses off to get half of what she has but all she did was witness a crime and act like a drooling retard in court. Mercy aside, what kind of crack are some people smoking?

Well good for her. Because she needs it.

I think it is unfair of people to call her illiterate because she can't read cursive. Many schools are actually put less emphasis on cursive writing. The school I work at some teachers actually refused to teach it because time spent on cursive writing could be better spent tuning other skills.

But I do think she may missed too many days of school because Ms.Jeantel is not the brightness.

She sure as hell does need it. Like millions of other Americans. Glad you were brave enough to say that.

And why would someone reward bad behavior with a free ride? There are plenty of black people who work their asses off to get half of what she has but all she did was witness a crime and act like a drooling retard in court. Mercy aside, what kind of crack are some people smoking?

This is exactly how were got here in the first place ----Let's do it again DOHHHHHHHHHHHH:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Anyhow, I hope that she takes up the offer and makes something of herself. Infact, I beleive that blacks could cure many of the problems of the so called black community by taking more advantage of education.

People are just people, you dolt. No wonder blacks feel put upon with idiots like you spouting nonsense.

I think she sees racists under every rock. Go figure.

People are just people, you dolt. No wonder blacks feel put upon with idiots like you spouting nonsense.

Blacks feel put upon while they sleep.

That last list of great Black enginners made me sad. At first I thought they were listing all the engineers who ran locomotives for the railway, then I saw it was for the other type.

Only three Blacks on the list? And the latest entry was obviously half Asian?

I think you need some other lists of the same length:

Great Blacks saliors, explorers or race car drivers.

Of all the PHDs in math and science awarded each year, only 1% go to blacks. It should be 13%. This is why blacks are failures. They can't do anything numerical. This is why all of black africa is mired in the stone age and always will be.

Blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming.

One needs a PhD in Math or Science to "do anything numerical?"

Herman Cain is highly intelligent and obviously accomplished in "numerical" tasks. Do you have anything similar in your resume? Do you even have a resume?

[

Clarence Thomas was certainly not an affirmative action hire, nor Condoleeza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Allen West, Walter E. Williams, Herman Cain, Benjamin Carson, Mia Love, Tim Scott, etc.

BS - Clarence Thomas would have never been nominated for the SC if he was white. And a white obozo would never have been elected prez. Wouldn't have had a chance. THINK

You're saying Bush is racist?

You are a fool.

[

Unfortunately, a very bad cycle of "I don't care about my kids" has developed within much of the black community and it continues to repeat itself. Putting programs in place to help minorities who need a bit of extra help is a great thing, but it's a bit like leading a horse to water; you can't make the horse drink the water. It's up to these minorities to take advantage of the help that is available. Much of the reason conservatives want to remove much of that help is that many minorities, and specifically blacks, have failed to take advantage of it in the past.

Blacks know the truth. They can't master subjects that provide good jobs. An MBA or a degree in engineering is beyond them. Blacks can't do technology.

You are a fucking idiot.

PMRA.jpg

John Thompson, former CEO of Symantec

EDUCATION
College: Florida A&M BBA '71
Graduate School: Massachusetts Institute of Technology MS '83

John W Thompson, CEO Compensation - Forbes.com

I work with plenty of black people in the IT field and they're damn smart people. I mentored a black girl on an internship and she has a better job than I do now.

The assumption that black people can't master technology is ludicrous.

Forum List

Back