I’m a pedophile, but not a monster

I think people need to differentiate between abnormal and evil.

Evil is actually normal.

Corruption is actually normal.

We do not prohibit things because it's abnormal. We prohibit things because that's what people normally do if it's not prohibited.

And quite often conservatives seem to mess that up. As if only minority of people are selfish and evil.

As for pedophilia. In states where the state says the legal age is 15, men would fuck 15 years old. Should that be higher or lower? I don't know. However, we sort of know that if they don't go lower it's not because it's not "normal" to like younger girls. It's because it's illegal. Should it be illegal is another story.

Anyway, what's a libertarian view on this?

Well we can look at it like this too : ( This in no way supports perverts), but tech. Who the hell is the Gov. to control sex lives to begin with on one hand if someone wants to bang their sister hey whatever
Maybe should talk to Japan, they're at like age of consent 13 and might have insight on "predator" types idk

Creepy shit, but I mean if we're going to have Islam here... it's their thing isn't it >.<
In that case they like to marry at age 9. Bet liberals won't want them here when they see their kids getting scarfed up.

It's a bizarre situation. One one hand the guy is obviously fucked in the head. On the other hand he recognizes his problem, and tries to control it. His thoughts may be disgusting, but it's kinda hard to hate the guy.
I think he's just manipulative and many people will fall for his bullshit.

You may be right, but I'm leaning more towards fucked in the head. I don't see the advantage in telling the public that you consider yourself a pedophile if there was no reason for people to be suspicious in the first place. Who knows? Like I said this story is a bizarre one.

Hei,

The muslims are not the only people that marry really young girls.

In fact, the so called biblical society is much closer to islam than to western civilization.

Constant wars, polygamy, and pedophilia. Yap. That's normal.

What we have is actually a miracle. We can live in peace. One way western people live in peace is monogamy. You see, no matter how rich you are you can't easily bang 20 women.

That lower men's testosterone. It lower their incentive to get ahead. And that's how we got peace.

Is it the way it should be? I don't know.

By the way, the arab cannot have high female marriage age. Why? Polygamy. They have a shortage of women. If every women go to college first before getting married most males won't find any women.

No matter what we think they are trying to make this bs legal.

It has been attempted in California. All the hoopla we hear about this is going to prepare society for when it happens. Just like when we watch many movies out there they prepare the public for things to come and then it often becomes reality.

Well if you don't want to see it hypocrite WTF are doing coming to it, and then continue to POST ON IT for...............

You must have been wanting a fight. Sure looks it. I do not. I just didn't feel it was a topic that was appropriate for here. Maybe I am wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Of course I saw it. I can't very well read anything here with my eyes closed. With a title like that you can't miss it. Only reason I am posting in it now is because I am being attacked over my POV.
You're being attacked because you're a stupid leftist bitch who wants to shut down any speech that doesn't meet your approval.

Like all leftist bitches.

That is pretty darn hysterical since I am about as conservative as they come. Read my posts if you want proof. You can also stop the name calling, if you do not mind.
Bullshit.

Conservatives believe in free speech and don't try to shut it down like a stupid leftist bitch like you. Leftists try to win every argument by silencing all opposing thought.

Just like you do.

saintmichaeldefendthem yes and no.
1. I remember when Sarah Palin was called hypocritical for arguing that people speaking out against someone for free speech constituted stifling free speech:

What separates Palin from many conservatives who have come out in support of Robertson is the way she approached her defense: mainly, she argued against his critics and the way they spoke out against him. In her argument, she made the case that those speaking out against Robertson (with criticism of his racist and anti-gay rhetoric) are stifling his freedom of speech.

I understand cutting off someone's facebook for what they say could be argued as not respecting free speech.
But private groups do have the right to exercise boycotts and responding to boycotts by advertisers.
So if you don't like their policies on handling free speech, you can boycott them also (or buy them out as I
think free speech groups ought to band up and do with yahoo and twitter and stop the censorship wars)

2. The DIFFERENCE saintmichaeldefendthem
is where Conservatives and Christians have faith in Constitutional petitioning and due process of law,
and will give and take rebukes back and forth, to keep the channels of free speech and press open
to address issues until they are resolved. People with faith that the truth governs the process
are more open to keep communicating.

So I DO find that the Conservatives tend to be more open to giving and taking rebuke,
whereas politicized liberals without this faith, who rely on govt and not on their own ability
to establish truth by consensus, will rely on party leaders and officials to bully for them.
So they give up when they don't want to take further responsibility "to fight against a bigger bully" they can't outshout or outargue and prefer to rely on govt and party leaders to speak for them.

Sadly I find it is the knowledge of Christian and Constitutional laws on the right that give this extra weight
and confidence in self-representation, which tend to be lacking on the left which is why they rely on party to act as that authority they don't have equal ability or experience to invoke as Christians and Constitutionalists on the right.

I would love to find more fellow Constitutionalists on the progressive left,
but most of the left are so "relative" and open to the ideas of others they are not the
authoritarian types to go around pontificating and establishing law for others.
Only the bigger bullies willing to mandate end up in positions of power in the party,
while the "relative liberal" types end up as followers and don't go around imposing on others.
The Greens and also the Occupy ran into this same problem with the "relative" approach to policy:
the loudest mouths and pushiest leaders were the bullies who obstruct, silence and dictate to others,
while the cooperative accommodating types were the moderators and followers who didn't impose.

I find the real leaders who believe in equal inclusion and consensus decisions are not going to found at the top of the totem pole, trumpeting their own commands and claiming authority to govern others, but are going to be at the bottom doing all the work with others as equals, and we don't see these in the media. Only the loudmouths like Trump or the people taking credit like Clinton who can outbully to get to the top. Of these two, I understand Trump is better at respecting equal free speech than Clinton who censors and controls all the press. Trump isn't afraid to go too far with free speech and make huge messes for himself, while Clinton takes the opposite approach and plays it safe.
You're reading too far into this. Kat wanted this thread closed because she didn't like it and I called her a leftist asshole. That's it.

This thread needs to be dumped IMO. I don't come here to read things like this.
Yet you did. And responded. And you want every thread that doesn't meet your approval to be deleted.

What an asshole you are.

That is not true at all. How dumb to suggest that I want every thread I do not approve of to be deleted.

Fine. If USMB wants this kind of thing here......But my opinion stays the same.
It is disgusting but we do not engage in discussion of this problem well at all as we label "pedophile" all kinds of different people that have never molested a child and they get punished the rest of their lives for something that they have never done.

Meanwhile the real pedophiles that have been in jail and know the system and how to avoid more jail time do whatever the hell they want to and skip town once they are released from jail and then change their ID again and goon to molest some other kids.

We need to be smarter about how we handle these pervs and not waste resources on those who have never actually done anything to a kid.

How do we develop the language and concepts to distinguish harmful pedophiles from those who have never DONE anything unless we discuss the problem?

Or do we just go one continuing to jail pedos who have never touched a child and keep letting the predators go free playing the system?

You dont think this forum is appropriate for this topic, but what forum is?
This kind of discussion always entails people who insist anyone attracted to children be locked up for life or shot on the assumption that it's only a matter of time and that there really is no such thing as a non offending pedophile. Their revulsion overrules their logic and their respect for human rights.

I'm right in the thick of this issue because on my wife's side of the family, I have a relative who is a non offending pedophile, never has, never will. He also has a highly developed sense of morality, much more so than most people I know.

He says that pedophiles are like dogs who take an interest in the chickens. And as long as they just watch the chickens with curiosity, there is no harm. But long experience tells us that once a dog kills a chicken, there is no remedy because the dog cannot be rehabilitated and in most cases is immediately shot. Child abusing pedophiles have a notoriously high recidivism rate, and in fact I think it's near 100%. Those who have crossed that line, in my opinion, need to be locked up forever for the safety of society. My pedophile relative agrees with this too.

9 is way to damn low! Must be able to give informed consent. Ask a psychologist, that's above my dabbling experience. I couldn't see going below 15 personally and even that's pushing it for me. Consent /must/ be achieved or it's rape regardless of age.

Honestly, I'm not in a good mindset to think on this rationally (That pedo ring theory - can /I/ blow it off as "crazy" and morally live with myself if its true? My answer, every time, is no I cannot... I need to talk to some people and pray I don't end up "suicided" for crossing these ... filth.)

Pedophilia may be illegal. Just like robbing bank is illegal.

Is it natural? Well. Mary was 12 when she marry Joseph. In ancient time most people have sex young. We are descendant of those people.

So yea, it's actually normal to aim for 18 years old girl or even someone younger. Should you do it if it's below legal age is a different issue.

I honestly do not think sex is a big deal either way. Unless somebody get pregnant without proper financial support, then it's not a big deal. Even then we can just use abortion.

When I was a kid there was a beautiful math teacher. If that beautiful teacher have sex with me, I won't think I am a victim at all.
Mary was 12? Why not 11? She gets younger every time the story is told. The real story was that she was a dedicated temple virgin. Women took this vow for a lifetime just like the Nazarite vow for men. When she was entrusted to the care of Joseph, who many believe was an older widower, she was a woman, not a girl, though young....likely 16 at the youngest. Because temple virgins were in need of care, they were allowed to be married, but not to be touched.

There's no reason to suggest she was any younger because before being betrothed, she was in the care of her parents and there was no call for precocious marriage. The reason that some cultures marry earlier is because older men are often pedophiles who want a girl as young as possible and acquire little girls as a commodity. This was not the case with Joseph who was described in the Bible as a just man. He married out of charity, not lust. So no, Mary certainly wasn't 12.

I was born without my right hand. As a child, this deformity quickly set me apart from my peers. In public I wore a prosthesis, an intimidating object to other youngsters because of its resemblance to a pirate’s hook. Even so, I wore it every day; I felt inadequate without it. I was shy, uncoordinated and terrible at sports, all of which put me on the outs with other boys my age. But I was good at drawing and making up stories for my own entertainment, and I spent more and more time in my own head, being a space adventurer or monster wrangler or whatever character I could think up. These would ultimately prove to be useful skills, but for now they only served to further alienate me from other kids. On top of it all, I still struggled with bladder control—likely due to my heaping pile of insecurities, to which this problem only added more—well into my elementary school years. .............................

I’m a pedophile, but not a monster
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this article has been out about a year or two. This is how indoctrination sets in to accept it. We keep warning the zombies they are setting the public up to legalize this sick fkn shit. Hollywood is another indoctrination point.

There is a web of cults out there indoctrinating ppl into accepting the abnormals, they will use PC issues to jump on the same bandwagon.

If you can't believe the Clintons can't be tied to child sex rings , you might want to rethink that.
-------------------------------------------------------

A video posted on Salon’s Facebook page shows the leftist news organization’s resident pedophile, Todd Nickerson, explaining how he masturbated over a 5-year-old girl while romanticized video footage of a child is used to illustrate his sick fantasy.

Although Nickerson and Salon have tried to argue that ‘supporting’ pedophiles who manage to resist the urge to molest children is a positive thing, Nickerson has previously admitted that he “WOULD engage in sex play with a child that I loved if she wanted it and initiated it. I will never deny that.”

Salon Romanticizes Pedophile Masturbating Over 5-Year-Old Girl

You have GLSEN (an offshoot of the LGBT) insisting that they be allowed to go into schools and talk about the way they are to even grade school kids and then you have the LGBT and NAMBLA wanting to lower the age of consent down to 14........how fucking sick is that?

This is one of those areas that is so hard to get ppl to understand how indoctrination/ pc/brainwashing takes place right before them.
They do it in the schools, they start in the schools, they use planned parenthood for sexual teachings when kids shouldn't even be taught anything about sex.................gawd the list is so long and the hidden methods your average dumb ass will never understand, get it and so on.

You're probably right. ANY sexualizing of young kids -- EVEN BY THE SCHOOLS --- for political purposes is insane and evil..

9 is way to damn low! Must be able to give informed consent. Ask a psychologist, that's above my dabbling experience. I couldn't see going below 15 personally and even that's pushing it for me. Consent /must/ be achieved or it's rape regardless of age.

Honestly, I'm not in a good mindset to think on this rationally (That pedo ring theory - can /I/ blow it off as "crazy" and morally live with myself if its true? My answer, every time, is no I cannot... I need to talk to some people and pray I don't end up "suicided" for crossing these ... filth.)

Somewhere on this post I mentioned how California tried to legalize pedophilia..................

Here is an article on it
'GAY' LAWS SET STAGE FOR PEDOPHILIA 'RIGHTS'
Psychologist claims 'minor-attracted persons' normal as heterosexuals

Read more at ‘Gay’ laws set stage for pedophilia ‘rights’

It's a bizarre situation. One one hand the guy is obviously fucked in the head. On the other hand he recognizes his problem, and tries to control it. His thoughts may be disgusting, but it's kinda hard to hate the guy.
Oh they are falling for it go read how they are trying to legalize it

Oh they are falling for it go read how they are trying to legalize it

Bruh...I called this 10 years ago

Eyes the pedo ring and child trafficking hoax[?] tied to the Clinton's and virtually every world power in the NWO. Yep sounds about right.

Putin withdrew from the NWO they say... thus he must be eliminated.

We were warned. They /can/ forgive. They will never forget. It was our last warning.

The election results will give us an idea of just how infectuos the leftist virus a.k.a AIDS of our society...is.

If Hillary wins...we got some work ahead of us.

This thread needs to be dumped IMO. I don't come here to read things like this.
Yet you did. And responded. And you want every thread that doesn't meet your approval to be deleted.

What an asshole you are.

That is not true at all. How dumb to suggest that I want every thread I do not approve of to be deleted.

Fine. If USMB wants this kind of thing here......But my opinion stays the same.
It is disgusting but we do not engage in discussion of this problem well at all as we label "pedophile" all kinds of different people that have never molested a child and they get punished the rest of their lives for something that they have never done.

Meanwhile the real pedophiles that have been in jail and know the system and how to avoid more jail time do whatever the hell they want to and skip town once they are released from jail and then change their ID again and goon to molest some other kids.

We need to be smarter about how we handle these pervs and not waste resources on those who have never actually done anything to a kid.

How do we develop the language and concepts to distinguish harmful pedophiles from those who have never DONE anything unless we discuss the problem?

Or do we just go one continuing to jail pedos who have never touched a child and keep letting the predators go free playing the system?

You dont think this forum is appropriate for this topic, but what forum is?
This kind of discussion always entails people who insist anyone attracted to children be locked up for life or shot on the assumption that it's only a matter of time and that there really is no such thing as a non offending pedophile. Their revulsion overrules their logic and their respect for human rights.

I'm right in the thick of this issue because on my wife's side of the family, I have a relative who is a non offending pedophile, never has, never will. He also has a highly developed sense of morality, much more so than most people I know.

He says that pedophiles are like dogs who take an interest in the chickens. And as long as they just watch the chickens with curiosity, there is no harm. But long experience tells us that once a dog kills a chicken, there is no remedy because the dog cannot be rehabilitated and in most cases is immediately shot. Child abusing pedophiles have a notoriously high recidivism rate, and in fact I think it's near 100%. Those who have crossed that line, in my opinion, need to be locked up forever for the safety of society. My pedophile relative agrees with this too.
Dear saintmichaeldefendthem
Thank you, and seriously for sake of family, children and public, please refer your family members to contact these doctors who can help if this condition is curable and likely tell if it is or not, if anyone can they have helped others with worse conditions heal as much as possible:
* Dr Phillip Goldfedder neurosurgeon www.healingisyours.com
* Dr. Francis MacNutt who has conducted research in spiritual healing of root causes of diseases abuse and addictions (and his wife Dr. Judith MacNutt licensed psychotherapist who has walked dozens of people through overcoming and changing unnatural sexual attractions including unwanted homosexuality) www.christianhealingmin.org
* Olivia Reiner in Houston 7138290899 www.listentothecriesofthechildren.org
who helped heal at least one person with a pedophile addiction though most of them relapse and require lifelong counseling and supervision (I saw someone else online report 25 years to cure in one case but who knows what is possible or could be false reports)

If this family member is self aware that's a good sign this could be addressed and cured fully. It's when they won't share at all how can anyone help? The case my friend Olivia helped was only because a family member reached out for help first, and that was enough to get the man to come forward and it worked in his case. This deep healing and generational healing therapy helped a friend of mine with such repressed demonic rage caused by child abuse and rape that he worried he could kill someone if he didn't self medicate with heavy drugs pot everything you could buy or sell in the 80s he took, until his body broke down. The healing prayer went into his past memories and cut all those spiritual tumors out like chemotherapy on top of radical surgery. so it stopped the demonic impulses he feared were dangerous and which dominated beyond his control, those are gone because he regained his natural ability to choose otherwise.

Maybe this deep generational therapy and healing can free this man, as it has saved my friend and many others with worse deadly disorders. Would you please call and check if one of these might be able to help, or maybe all three. The power of healing grows stronger and can help more ppl by joining in prayer where it multiplies in strength and numbers.

Thanks and please know I join in prayer with you for maximum protection uplifting unity and healing. Peace and God Bless!

Is it natural? Well. Mary was 12 when she marry Joseph. In ancient time most people have sex young. We are descendant of those people.

So yea, it's actually normal to aim for 18 years old girl or even someone younger. Should you do it if it's below legal age is a different issue.

I honestly do not think sex is a big deal either way. Unless somebody get pregnant without proper financial support, then it's not a big deal. Even then we can just use abortion.

When I was a kid there was a beautiful math teacher. If that beautiful teacher have sex with me, I won't think I am a victim at all.
Mary was 12? Why not 11? She gets younger every time the story is told. The real story was that she was a dedicated temple virgin. Women took this vow for a lifetime just like the Nazarite vow for men. When she was entrusted to the care of Joseph, who many believe was an older widower, she was a woman, not a girl, though young....likely 16 at the youngest. Because temple virgins were in need of care, they were allowed to be married, but not to be touched.

There's no reason to suggest she was any younger because before being betrothed, she was in the care of her parents and there was no call for precocious marriage. The reason that some cultures marry earlier is because older men are often pedophiles who want a girl as young as possible and acquire little girls as a commodity. This was not the case with Joseph who was described in the Bible as a just man. He married out of charity, not lust. So no, Mary certainly wasn't 12.

I am not an expert on this.

Some says Joseph is 35 to 40 and mary was 12.

And that was based on marriage age at that time.

At that time women have one and only one purpose. Producing babies.

The way wedding in ancient time works is there is betrothal and then there is marriage.

There is a time between.

Why?

Don't know. Most likely because women are betrothed before they got menstruation? During the betrothal the girl is already bought. So the man pays the girl's parent to buy the wife. That is why bible punish sex with betrothed women.

Somebody need to verify this in history channel.

The man must be rich. Why? Well you the bride price is expensive. Think about it, currently women can sell virginity for $1 million dollars. I bet the bride price is around that kind of money. Most men, in ancient time, can't afford paying bride price and go single.

That's how polygamy culture works okay. Some rich men get many girls, the rest don't.

So if you want biblical marriage, that's what it really means.

When the bible says that rapist can just pay fine it makes bible looks ridiculous. That's because now, we uses fine, for misdemeanor. However, the fine is the bride price, which was huge. A man that cannot pay will be slave and the father may not even give the girl to him as a price. There was no jail during moses. So it was a very reasonable law 5k years ago.

I am not an expert on this.

Some says Joseph is 35 to 40 and mary was 12.

And that was based on marriage age at that time.

At that time women have one and only one purpose. Producing babies.

The way wedding in ancient time works is there is betrothal and then there is marriage.

There is a time between.

Why?

Don't know. Most likely because women are betrothed before they got menstruation? During the betrothal the girl is already bought. So the man pays the girl's parent to buy the wife. That is why bible punish sex with betrothed women.

Somebody need to verify this in history channel.

The man must be rich. Why? Well you the bride price is expensive. Think about it, currently women can sell virginity for $1 million dollars. I bet the bride price is around that kind of money. Most men, in ancient time, can't afford paying bride price and go single.

That's how polygamy culture works okay. Some rich men get many girls, the rest don't.

So if you want biblical marriage, that's what it really means.

When the bible says that rapist can just pay fine it makes bible looks ridiculous. That's because now, we uses fine, for misdemeanor. However, the fine is the bride price, which was huge. A man that cannot pay will be slave and the father may not even give the girl to him as a price. There was no jail during moses. So it was a very reasonable law 5k years ago.
You're describing an entirely different situation that doesn't apply, which is why I stress that Mary was dedicated as a temple virgin. Protestants by habit only refer to the Bible for their historical record, but there were other records that shed more light on Mary, her parents, and the unique situation she was in. What was so remarkable was that Mary would never have children living the devout life which is not dissimilar from being a nun. Yet she became pregnant, without ever knowing a man at the time or any time in the future. Women were indeed treated like a commodity at the time, but temple virgins like Mary were special, set aside for a greater purpose, and not subject to the normal dealings of that time.

I cant see how consent can be legit when the child hasnt even gone through puberty and has no sexual drive.

I dont feel comfortable with anything under 14, and even that should be with the consent of an adult guardian.

Messing with kids is where every sane person...be they a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Atheist, or Agnostic.... Pagan.....whatever...draws the line.

Anyone who molests children should be publicly hung from trees.

Forum List

Back