I'm all for this Warren Proposal

I'll play but I think Lizzie is a little confused. Regulating social media would be 20 times more beneficial to Republicans. The Democrats are probably mad at Lizzie for shooting her mouth off. They know that when they nominate Bloomie, they'll have an additional media advantage

That coming from a party who has deemed themselves the supreme adjudicator of what's the truth and what isn't, is a scary concept.

What's it to you, woolie jumper? You being a New Zoolander, have absolutely no say in my country's politics.

Worry about your decrepit little island and leave my great country to we Americans. The truth is, your crappy country really sounds like a horrible place to have to live in.

“Top 5 Things Wrong With New Zealand”

And one more thing here: If it weren't for we Americans, your Grandparents would have been nothing more than bayonet practice for those Imperialist Japanese soldiers during WW2.

You should be kissing our American asses for saving yours.

What's it to you, woolie jumper? You being a New Zoolander, have absolutely no say in my country's politics.

Worry about your decrepit little island and leave my great country to we Americans. The truth is, your crappy country really sounds like a horrible place to have to live in.

And one more thing here: If it weren't for we Americans, your Grandparents would have been nothing more than bayonet practice for those Imperialist Japanese soldiers during WW2.

LOL..you even more funny Galt...

Ironically, much of the information floated by the Russkies in 2016 was TRUTHFUL but INCONVENIENT. The rest of it was OPINION which was well within the range of opinions found between our shores.

There was a thread recently about a proposed law in Canada prohibiting "hate speech." I'm totally cool with that, provided TRUTH is an absolute defense.

LOL..you even more funny Galt...

Let's see now...what else is fucked up about your crappy little island?

Child abuse, homelessness and suicide of youth are way higher than they should be. Unless you are skilled and in demand, wages, quite frankly, are shit. Food is way expensive. It's either imported which adds to the cost or like dairy, based on global commodity pricing which is why it's so outrageously expensive there. It's not unusual to see products made in NZ for sale cheaper in the UK than in New Zealand..

You're cursed with a very masculine culture, with all the emotional repression and sexism that comes with it. Big rural influence, violent national sport, emphasis on stoicism and toughness, which is not at all very healthy.

Your crappy little island is also cursed with poor housing, a lack of arts, rampant anti-intellectualism, non-existent work ethic, cities that are ugly and the houses are made of shit, and you rank pretty low in prosperity and equality.

In other words, New Zealand is pretty much a third-world shithole. Even your flag is fucked. You can't figure out if you're supposed to be British or some monkeys climbing around in the trees.
:21:

new-zealand-3d-tattered-waving-flag-illustration-on-flagpole-isolated-on-white-background-with-space-on-the-right-side-2A5C009.jpg

Child abuse, homelessness and suicide of youth are way higher than they should be. Unless you are skilled and in demand, wages, quite frankly, are shit. Food is way expensive. It's either imported which adds to the cost or like dairy, based on global commodity pricing which is why it's so outrageously expensive there. It's not unusual to see products made in NZ for sale cheaper in the UK than in New Zealand..

You're cursed with a very masculine culture, with all the emotional repression and sexism that comes with it. Big rural influence, violent national sport, emphasis on stoicism and toughness, which is not at all very healthy.

Your crappy little island is also cursed with poor housing, a lack of arts, rampant anti-intellectualism, non-existent work ethic, cities that are ugly and the houses are made of shit, and you rank pretty low in prosperity and equality.

In other words, New Zealand is pretty much a third-world shithole. Even your flag is fucked. You can't figure out if you're supposed to be British or some monkeys climbing around in the trees.

Doesn't sound like NZ to me. Sounds like any state south of the Mason Dixon line....or Alaska...

Doesn't sound like NZ to me. Sounds like any state south of the Mason Dixon line....or Alaska...

Right, bogan. You New Zealand hillbillies make southern state dwellers look like Stephen Hawking. I can't blame you though, a bunch of people stuck on a tiny island are bound be that inbred from having sex with their own sisters and brothers ever since the 1700's.

We call you backward inbred people "Amish" here. :21:

Forum List

Back