I'm angry and disgusted by CNN

You aren't talking to many people.
I take it you are one of these Democrat liberal lovey dovey types then?
Nope, I'm one of those left leaning meanies who persists in tell you the truth, whether you waant to hear it or not.

good luck with that.
Unfortunately for you I’m one of these hairy arsed Republican supporting Trump loving Brits.
Oh? Are you a British subject and an American citizen?
He's British so are you going to tell him he's not entitled to his opinion on CNN?

Yeah even if I could get CNN on my internet news service I wouldn’t watch that gay loving, Democrat bitching news service, it’s full of crap news, Trump is right in calling it the fake news station.

Dalia, don't watch CNN ....as simple as that.

Look for your news online, there are plenty of conservative places out there where you can find the latest news.

Nope, I'm one of those left leaning meanies who persists in tell you the truth, whether you waant to hear it or not.

good luck with that.
Unfortunately for you I’m one of these hairy arsed Republican supporting Trump loving Brits.
He's British so are you going to tell him he's not entitled to his opinion on CNN?

Yeah even if I could get CNN on my internet news service I wouldn’t watch that gay loving, Democrat bitching news service, it’s full of crap news, Trump is right in calling it the fake news station.
But you get other international media ? I only get CNN so if I want to find out from the Telivision what going on I have to watch CNN And the French media are really terrible

Look for your news online, there are plenty of conservative places out there where you can find the latest news.
That's why I'm here and I can also find information on the web but for my television it's really bad for the international it is only CNN and I like to follow what's going on also on tv

That's why I'm here and I can also find information on the web but for my television it's really bad for the international it is only CNN and I like to follow what's going on also on tv

Try to watch conservative TV channels online.

I stopped watching MSM a long time ago, I just don't have the stomach!

For me I simply use my iPad, Apple news gives you all news services, all I do is click on the ones I prefer to watch, BBC, SKY. News

A screen shot of my Apple iPad news Apps

Last edited:

Try to watch conservative TV channels online.

I stopped watching MSM a long time ago, I just don't have the stomach!
Yes, I had FoxNew before and since Macaroni is President I do not get it anymore and by the web certain place does not work in France

For me I simply use my iPad, Apple news gives you all news services, all I do is click on the ones I prefer to watch, BBC, SKY. News

A screen shot of my Apple iPad news Apps
I don't have an iPad, I'm not a big fan of this gadgets, and if it goes on like this they'll end up killing your Queen with all this scandals it's one after another that gets started LOL

Here in France it said it was Charles who told Harry and meghan to work for a living, I don't believe it at all

You aren't talking to many people.

good luck with that.

“Do me a favour governor” (cockney accent)
No! I am an entirely an English subject “me old cockney sparrow”
Then how are you a Republican supporting Trump?

good luck with that.

Republicans are proper thinking Conservative people just like the Conservative party over here. The democrat party is full of liberal asshats just like our Labour Party... The democrats will never get into government again, the left has infiltrated it and silliness rules the Democrats

good luck with that.

Republicans are proper thinking Conservative people just like the Conservative party over here. The democrat party is full of liberal asshats just like our Labour Party... The democrats will never get into government again, the left has infiltrated it and silliness rules the Democrats
Republicans are U.S. citizens and members of the Republican party. And they're anything but proper thinking people. They're among the dumbest, most backward thinking people, in the United States.

Forum List

Back