🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm craving......

I haven't had lobster in a while. I think I'll have some this weekend
We went to an Italian restaurant a couple of weeks ago and I had lobster Fettuccini with black pasta. Omg...

I learned the black pasta is made from the ink of a cuttlefish. This is what the pasta looks like:

View attachment 111790

Did it taste different than regular pasta?

We went to an Italian restaurant a couple of weeks ago and I had lobster Fettuccini with black pasta. Omg...

I learned the black pasta is made from the ink of a cuttlefish. This is what the pasta looks like:

View attachment 111790

No. Have you had spinach pasta? It's like that, not much different than regular but it looks pretty. It may even have extra nutrients. Not sure.

View attachment 111790

No. Have you had spinach pasta? It's like that, not much different than regular but it looks pretty. It may even have extra nutrients. Not sure.

Yes, I've had spinach pasta. Hmm well it probably is good then.

The Supermarket Fix

Every time I go to Acme and walk by a box of Oh Ryan's Irish Potatoes , I think about how nice it would be to have these treats in Ireland...and I feel wanderlust...but mostly I simply crave me some of these sweet treats!

ryani.jpg

Cake.

My wonderful employer celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday by ordering several large cakes and trays of cupcakes from a bakery. Unfortunately, I didn't work yesterday. Fortunately, they always order all their catering in such large amounts that there's quite a bit left over the next day. So when my shift ends at 11:30, I am going to put myself into sugar shock. :D

The old Burger King mushroom-swiss burger which they don't make anymore. It was superb.

Ooh, you wanna talk about fantastic food that a restaurant doesn't make any more? Pizza Hut used to have a Triple Decker pizza that was the most perfect pizza ever, and they stopped making it and have never brought it back. I miss it every single time I have pizza.

The old Burger King mushroom-swiss burger which they don't make anymore. It was superb.

Ooh, you wanna talk about fantastic food that a restaurant doesn't make any more? Pizza Hut used to have a Triple Decker pizza that was the most perfect pizza ever, and they stopped making it and have never brought it back. I miss it every single time I have pizza.
Too much dough...

Too much dough...

That was one of the things I loved about it: that it didn't have too much bread. They used two very thin crusts to make it, and the extra cheese, added to the regular toppings, kept the proportions even.

Too much dough...

That was one of the things I loved about it: that it didn't have too much bread. They used two very thin crusts to make it, and the extra cheese, added to the regular toppings, kept the proportions even.
I was just never crazy about it, or thick crust..

Forum List

Back