I'm craving......

theclassic2.png

Anybody out there having something other than turkey or ham for Christmas dinner? I'm kinda turkeyed out, and Joe always complains about having to cut around the bone in a ham (I know, lazy much?) I'm thinking a really nice beef roast or some steaks might be a welcome change.

It's a toss up between prime rib and sushi. I haven't had either in quite awhile. Both are delicious .

It's a toss up between prime rib and sushi. I haven't had either in quite awhile. Both are delicious .

If I thought for a second that I could afford enough sushi to fill the endless gullets of my menfolk, we'd be doing that. :) Maybe we could join the Jewish folks at the Chinese buffet.

If I thought for a second that I could afford enough sushi to fill the endless gullets of my menfolk, we'd be doing that. :) Maybe we could join the Jewish folks at the Chinese buffet.
Lol true, it might get pricey. There's also take out at Panda Express.

Lol true, it might get pricey. There's also take out at Panda Express.

Yeah, but Panda Express doesn't have sushi, and my favorite Chinese buffet restaurant does. I don't know WHY a Chinese restaurant has a Japanese food, but it's really good, so I don't argue.

Forum List

Back