I'm craving......

Stroganoff

beef-Stroganoff-550x288.jpg
I have made this recently and it was really good.

Well I was hungry for baked chicken today, so I got a whole bird at the local food store deli and I cleaved it in half, freezing the half and baking half.

The only seasonings I use are sea salt and ground black pepper and olive oil.

Then when baked I will eat the dark meat right away and save the white meat for chicken noodle soup tomorrow.

It was really good.

One whole chicken makes 4 meals or serves 4 people, assuming 2 like white and the other 2 like dark meat.

Americans tend to eat more white meat.

Russians tend to eat more dark.

Well I was hungry for baked chicken today, so I got a whole bird at the local food store deli and I cleaved it in half, freezing the half and baking half.

The only seasonings I use are sea salt and ground black pepper and olive oil.

Then when baked I will eat the dark meat right away and save the white meat for chicken noodle soup tomorrow.

It was really good.

One whole chicken makes 4 meals or serves 4 people, assuming 2 like white and the other 2 like dark meat.

Americans tend to eat more white meat.

Russians tend to eat more dark.

I actually prefer the dark meat on chicken. It is juicier and tastier, IMO. Know why? Chicken thighs!

My first day of four off, so I'm baking cornbread and blackberry cream muffins, and then making pancakes and bacon.

Yeah, I know, massive carbs, but who cares?

Saturday Night Deal

Walking home from a club in Amsterdam (with a stellar Christian/atheist 'in-crowd') on a Saturday night gives you/me the craving to find flaky buttery croissants at an all-nite grocery/bakery.

crowd.jpg croissant.jpg

Saturday Night Deal

Walking home from a club in Amsterdam (with a stellar Christian/atheist 'in-crowd') on a Saturday night gives you/me the craving to find flaky buttery croissants at an all-nite grocery/bakery.

View attachment 89035 View attachment 89036

I'd really like a cream cheese Danish, but I know I'd only eat a bite or two before the sugar would make me sick. *sigh*

Forum List

Back