I'm DONE Talking About The 2020 Election

I realize that there's new stuff that keeps coming out about it but the topic itself is old news. Either you're smart and believe that the election was stolen or you're stupid and you don't. As LA RAM FAN already made a point of saying,.. it's time to move on people. The same with all of the pandemic topics.

I think the problem here is like looking at a tree to try and explain the whole forest.

The problem isn't the election. The problem is the ELECTORAL SYSTEM.

What is it that you actually want from this? Probably you just want Trump to be president and you couldn't give a damn whether he is elected fairly or not. But you'll try and dress it up like you somehow want democracy, but any time anyone talks about democracy you'll ignore it. The US presidential election is NOT democratic. So what do you want?

Well? That is what buttercup is getting at.

The corruption is the point. Selling the drama and distracting the entire nation, and the entire world, from what the global oligarch's are actually doing to the little people? THAT is the point.

Trump had an ENTIRE YEAR to get rid of Fauci, and we all knew what a corrupt POS he was. . . why? Why didn't he do something? Fauci is the highest paid government employee in the nation. Did you watch the hearings in congress in Jan. 11th when they grilled him? Some Senator wanted to know why they could not find out what his investments are. . . and Fauci deflected, said it should be easy to find? wtf. If a Senator's office can't find it, then there is a reason none of the media or independent media have published it. . . and none of us know, when by law, it should be available?

Yeah, buttercup called it all out. . . the nation is dark, and black, and corrupt to the core. Who won or lost? Probably would have made very little difference in the end.

If you are fighting with your neighbor, you don't have time to concentrate on the fact, that the R's & the D's, always seem to be able to cooperate, when it comes time to pass the most important laws, or agree to impose the most restrictive bullshit on our liberties.

. . . and it never really mattered, Trump? Biden? Obama? Bush? They all seem to roll over and go right along with what the institutional investment companies have planned for us all. . .

With every thread the D's post about. .. Trump is going to jail this time? It is just like the threads from the R's. . we have proof of the election corrupt this time. . :rolleyes:

I get what she is saying. . . when are you all going to wake the hell up? :dunno:

The Great Narrative and The Metaverse, Part 1: A Dystopian Vision of the Future​

HIV/AIDS Compared SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 & DARPA's Immune System Focused B̶i̶o̶w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶ Agenda​

THANK YOU!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree with everything you said, and I'm glad you're on this site, btw. I don't know if it's willful blindness at this point, or what, but it's crazy to me that so many people still don't grok what has been going on, for a number of years now. On top of that, they react in the exact way they were manipulated to react... every. single. damn. time. I guess the reason the PTSB keep using tactics like Problem-Reaction-Solution is because those tactics have worked so well, so why would they stop? Until the public realizes they're being manipulated, distracted and kept busy fighting their neighbor (or whatever boogeyman the PTSB wants them to fight) things are not going to get better, and will likely get much worse.

/ my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Not a day goes by for me, wondering, what makes a man or woman idolize such a monster like Trump, and yet, still want to vote for him? It's like they have no dignity or self respect?

couple reasons. there's the 'mark' that donny, the carnival barker can spot a mile away ...

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

& the ones that hillary had been spot on about:

' You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?

The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people — now how 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.

even this:

But the other basket — and I know this because I see friends from all over America here — I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas — as well as, you know, New York and California — but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they’re just desperate for change. It doesn’t really even matter where it comes from. They don’t buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won’t wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they’re in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well. '

i once had some empathy for ^^^those ^^^ that voted for him the 1st time around, because many of them fell into that group who only thought he was a successful biz'nez man & knew him only from his tv 'reality' show ... who hadn't seen him being the pig he was since the 80's. BUT - not anymore ... especially, despite all his crimes & incompetency & cuddling up to the world's worst dictators after they figured out how to powder his ample orange ass to get what they wanted -& they voted for him a 2nd time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BWK
The Feds are the new KGB.

Trump's longtime accounting firm cuts ties, cannot stand behind statements -filing

By Karen Freifeld

NEW YORK, Feb 14 (Reuters) - The accounting firm that handled Donald Trump's company's financial statements dropped it as a client and said it could no longer stand behind a decade of statements, a court filing showed on Monday.

Mazars USA, in a Feb. 9 letter made public on Monday, told the Trump Organization, the former president's New York-based real estate business, that its financial statements for 2011 through 2020 should no longer be relied on.

The disclosure was made as part of New York Attorney General Letitia James' civil investigation into the Trump Organization, which could result in financial penalties. That probe partially overlaps a criminal investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney, which James joined in May, into the company's practices.

Trump's longtime accounting firm cuts ties, cannot stand behind statements -filing

:popcorn:

• Love
Reactions: BWK
6 years and Trump is still a free and very popular man. We got nothing but time.

stephen-colbert-eating.gif

THANK YOU!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree with everything you said, and I'm glad you're on this site, btw. I don't know if it's willful blindness at this point, or what, but it's crazy to me that so many people still don't grok what has been going on, for a number of years now. On top of that, they react in the exact way they were manipulated to react... every. single. damn. time. I guess the reason the PTSB keep using tactics like Problem-Reaction-Solution is because those tactics have worked so well, so why would they stop? Until the public realizes they're being manipulated, distracted and kept busy fighting their neighbor (or whatever boogeyman the PTSB wants them to fight) things are not going to get better, and will likely get much worse.

/ my 2 cents.
It's the same story, over and over again. Folks love to have hope someone, or something will come save them.

SO? It is quite easy to manufacture consent.

A Brief History of Hopium​

Propaganda (1928)​

It's the same story, over and over again. Folks love to have hope someone, or something will come save them.

SO? It is quite easy to manufacture consent.

A Brief History of Hopium​

Propaganda (1928)​

Thanks, I'll take a look at that later. Speaking of Edward Bernays (the Father of Propaganda) this is off-topic but an interesting little bit of info… He was the one that came up with "bacon and eggs" which of course ended up becoming a very common breakfast. James Corbett did a video on that, but I checked and it seems the video is no longer there. But here's another link:

Also, he was the one who marketed smoking cigarettes to women, with an ad campaign calling cigarettes "torches of freedom."

Which just goes to show what I said earlier, about how people are so easily manipulated.

Thanks, I'll take a look at that later. Speaking of Edward Bernays (the Father of Propaganda) this is off-topic but an interesting little bit of info… He was the one that came up with "bacon and eggs" which of course ended up becoming a very common breakfast. James Corbett did a video on that, but I checked and it seems the video is no longer there. But here's another link:

Also, he was the one who marketed smoking cigarettes to women, with an ad campaign calling cigarettes "torches of freedom."

Which just goes to show what I said earlier, about how people are so easily manipulated.

Yeah, I have known all of that for a very long time.

There is a great documentary, for anyone interested in Freud, or Bernays, which I can recommend if they are interested in that topic. Be warned though, it is from the perspective of the leftist, statist, and ruling elites. . . a sub-contractor of the BBC.

The Century of the Self is a 2002 British television documentary series by filmmaker Adam Curtis. It focuses on the work of psychoanalysts Sigmund Freud and Anna Freud, and PR consultant Edward Bernays.[1] In episode one, Curtis says, "This series is about how those in power have used Freud's theories to try and control the dangerous crowd in an age of mass democracy."

Episodes

1. "Happiness Machines" (originally broadcast 17 March 2002)[2]
  2. "The Engineering of Consent" (originally broadcast 24 March 2002)[3]
  3. "There is a Policeman Inside All Our Heads; He Must Be Destroyed" (originally broadcast 31 March 2002)[4]
  4. "Eight People Sipping Wine in Kettering" (originally broadcast 7 April 2002)[5]

Overview

Sigmund Freud, the founder of psychoanalysis, changed our perception of the mind and its workings. The documentary explores the various ways that governments and corporations have used Freud's theories. Freud and his nephew Edward Bernays, who was the first to use psychological techniques in public relations, are discussed in part one. His daughter Anna Freud, a pioneer of child psychology, is mentioned in part two. Wilhelm Reich, an opponent of Freud's theories, is discussed in part three.

Here is the full four hours, I highly recommend it, but only try to do an hour, or maybe half hour a day.

This is also very interesting if you are into studying Bernays. . . amazing this enslavement of humanity, WWII, the depression, started not too long ago. . . just a generation ago.

You mean the laws were broken and we are supposed to ignore it. GFY.

nooooooooooooo.............. just face reality.

hillary lost in 2016, & donny lost in 2020.

ain't no changing either of those results.

move on, or don't ... but biden is prez & you can't make it any differant.

neener neener.

nooooooooooooo.............. just face reality.

hillary lost in 2016, & donny lost in 2020.

ain't no changing either of those results.

move on, or don't ... but biden is prez & you can't make it any differant.

neener neener.
I never said the results would be changed. Knowing and proving the election had 0 integrity (which they have) is enough to vote a lot of assholes out of office this Nov. and for years to come.

I realize that there's new stuff that keeps coming out about it but the topic itself is old news. Either you're smart and believe that the election was stolen or you're stupid and you don't. As LA RAM FAN already made a point of saying,.. it's time to move on people. The same with all of the pandemic topics.
how are we to move on from Biggest Story of American History?

This means the end of America... if our legislators do not change voter laws.. regulations... make them conform to theConstitution..

how are we to move on from Biggest Story of American History?

This means the end of America... if our legislators do not change voter laws.. regulations... make them conform to theConstitution..
Specifically what voter laws do not conform to the Constitution, and explain how?

Forum List

Back