I'm DONE Talking About The 2020 Election

Huh? I don't know what that means. :confused-84:
you said it's been two years. It's only second week of February one year after the elections. I wanted to experience warm weather again, shit, now that it's been two years, it's gonna be November in a week.

you said it's been two years. It's only second week of February one year after the elections. I wanted to experience warm weather again, shit, now that it's been two years, it's gonna be November in a week.

Lol I didn't mean that it was two years exactly, but it's been about two years.

From Feb. 12th 2022

The judge seals report on voting machines. Why?

Last edited:
Fuck off. The SOS told Trump his own state's data was wrong. The SOS is corrupt as they come.
The SOS told Trump his own state's data was wrong. The SOS is corrupt as they come. This is you. :laughing0301: :spinner: :rofl: 🤪 :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: If the SOS was corrupt, why would he be telling Trump the data was wrong then? What you are saying is, the SOS is admitting he himself is corrupt.
:aargh:😂:laughing0301::spinner::rofl:🤪:auiqs.jpg:Dude, you are a trip. An idiot, but a trip.

Fuck off. The SOS told Trump his own state's data was wrong. The SOS is corrupt as they come.
When you are reduced to "fuck off" as your counter argument, you are mentally disturbed from losing the narrative. What's left is fantasy. Please proceed.

The SOS told Trump his own state's data was wrong. The SOS is corrupt as they come. This is you. :laughing0301: :spinner: :rofl: 🤪 :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: If the SOS was corrupt, why would he be telling Trump the data was wrong then? What you are saying is, the SOS is admitting he himself is corrupt.
:aargh:😂:laughing0301::spinner::rofl:🤪:auiqs.jpg:Dude, you are a trip. An idiot, but a trip.
All true. Listen to phone call you stupid bag of shit.

When you are reduced to "fuck off" as your counter argument, you are mentally disturbed from losing the narrative. What's left is fantasy. Please proceed.
Not at all. Every once in a while you need to be talked to like the dishonest morally bankrupt scum that you are. Deal with it.

Not at all. Every once in a while you need to be talked to like the dishonest morally bankrupt scum that you are. Deal with it.
You went from "fuck off" to saying nothing. Which is what proceed means.

Forum List

Back