I'm DONE Talking About The 2020 Election

Your posts mean nothing. Why not let the one I addressed answer? Are you covering for him? Does he need a goon like you to answer for him?
If my posts mean nothing why are your lying lips still flapping? Blowhole.

An "irregularity?" Why would I? It's worth shit in court. Knock yourself out. An "irregularity" is nothing more than fantasy without documented evidence of wrong doing. You are like the dog chasing his own tail. LOL! You're a fucking loser.
There is documented evidence that SOS ignored. That is a fact you can't change.

^^^ THAT ^^^

You or anyone else does not make that decision. The legitmacy depends on who is listening and no one is listening to the media anymore, or you. And the child diddling Lincoln Project has no credibility. Well, maybe for other child diddlers it does.

You or anyone else does not make that decision. The legitmacy depends on who is listening and no one is listening to the media anymore, or you. And the child diddling Lincoln Project has no credibility. Well, maybe for other child diddlers it does.
Trump tried to steal the election. And we have the evidence.

What is the difference if the SOS knew GA. was broken?
The difference is, Trump dug his own grave when he asked to invent those votes. Meaning no one with a functioning brain is going to try and help someone who tried to cheat with his own words, when Trump asked Raffensberger to do that. That's why it is important to know when he said it.

You missed my point too. Again, I’m not here to argue whether the election was stolen or not. My point was that regardless of the actual truth, it seems it was intentionally made to look that way, in order to elicit the exact reaction that happened. Why? Read my previous posts.

You keep contradicting yourself. :rolleyes:

Gotta' give you props, bro. For someone who said he was done talking about it, still being in it after 10 pages is pretty impressive...

Only for confused people and idiots like the one below me. Maybe I should rephrase this,.. I'm done making new topics about it and trying to prove that it happened to people.

Trump tried to steal the election. And we have the evidence.

You keep contradicting yourself. :rolleyes:

Only for confused people and idiots like the one below me. Maybe I should rephrase this,.. I'm done making new topics about it and trying to prove that it happened to people.

Are you living in your mommas closet?

The legitmacy depends on who is listening and no one is listening to the media anymore, or you.

oooOOOooo ... i can't wait for all the public hearings that are coming - & they'll probably be in prime time. weeks AND weeks of' 'em.

And the child diddling Lincoln Project has no credibility. Well, maybe for other child diddlers it does.

uh, what? like george conway? you know... kellyanne conway's hubby?

oooOOOooo ... i can't wait for all the public hearings that are coming - & they'll probably be in prime time. weeks AND weeks of' 'em.

And they will backfire like everything else they tried to hang on Trump.

I've got the feeling, and I could be wrong, but with the dirt they have on these goons, they'll be taking this crowd out to the woodshed.

Because they aren't lying, yours are. And I've proven so.
You have proven nothing but that you hate this country and over half the people living here. Quite an accomplishment for an ignorant blowhole. Congrats.

No he did not. trying to prove fraud while censored is not stealing anything. It is democracy in action.
Asking for 11,000 invented votes is obstructing a legal election, in the attempt to overthrow that election. Anyone with a brain larger than a grasshopper knows this.

You have proven nothing but that you hate this country and over half the people living here. Quite an accomplishment for an ignorant blowhole. Congrats.
Abiding by, following, and respecting the law, proves one's love for country. You've shown none of that. You protect criminals. You don't love this country. You just love what you can scheme from it.

Forum List

Back