I'm DONE Talking About The 2020 Election

You missed my point too. Again, I’m not here to argue whether the election was stolen or not. My point was that regardless of the actual truth, it seems it was intentionally made to look that way, in order to elicit the exact reaction that happened. Why? Read my previous posts.
English is a second language for America hating BWK

He is an idiot leftist foreigner

The purges are set by state law and vary. After the lunacy and lawlessness of the 2020 every state should purge their rolls in 2022 and every two years thereafter, but that is each state's choice.
And yet, you have zero evidence of any lawlessness in the 2020 election. You are a liar.

Purges are set by state law, but when they break the law, that is a different matter. In the case of Kris Kobach, he broke the law.

In the case of closing down 1688 polling places in minority areas, that's just cheating in order to keep them from voting. And that was fought back with mail-in and absentee on the last election. Now the Rights goal is to do away with that, with these 440 voter suppression bills.

View attachment 600996
The corrupt SOS in GA. ignored this and certified the election. No investigation at all was done by his office. That is a fact. Telling me that election had integrity is a lie.
President Trump’s team hired Auditor Bryan Geels after the 2020 Election to look into Georgia’s results. Geels identified 97,000 ballot issues in the state. When the President spoke of these issues with Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, the issues were misrepresented but Raffensperger’s team promised President Trump that they would get with the Trump team (i.e. Geels) to go over the results.

Raffensperger’s team never addressed the issues and never contacted Geels. Instead, they lied to the press about the President’s phone call.

There is the truth. I don't expect anyone to like it but it has to be acknowledged. Again the election had 0 integrity.
"Category of irregularity!" :laughing0301: Folks, this loser is a trip.

The purges are set by state law and vary. After the lunacy and lawlessness of the 2020 every state should purge their rolls in 2022 and every two years thereafter, but that is each state's choice.
Why didn't you respond to this scheme; Here is one example of grotesque cheating where Mississippi is purging voters; A Mississippi bill would bar students who are away from the county where they are registered from casting a mail ballot. This is cheating in overdrive. This is punishing students, and not allowing them to vote. Do you think this is fair?

If the purge was mandated by state legislation it was perfectly legal.
Not when you abuse the purge. Kris Kobach used double voting to scam two minority voters from voting. He would take James E. Brown and James F. brown and accuse them of double voting, then take them off the rolls. That's illegal.

And yet, you have zero evidence of any lawlessness in the 2020 election. You are a liar.

Purges are set by state law, but when they break the law, that is a different matter. In the case of Kris Kobach, he broke the law.

In the case of closing down 1688 polling places in minority areas, that's just cheating in order to keep them from voting. And that was fought back with mail-in and absentee on the last election. Now the Rights goal is to do away with that, with these 440 voter suppression bills.

Democrat election officials refused to obey the court order to purge those names. That is lawlessness. You are an idiot and your endless ignorance is becoming cumbersome.

Can't with the corrupt government we have now. That is all you got. It won't last.
You just surrendered then. What good is it to tell us it was stolen, when you can't prove it? It's like circling a caravan of wagons, and the wagons aren't there. What you and your ilk are doing, is worth teats on a bo hog. You just gave the store away with your admission.

And by the way, 60 Trump government judges dismissed every case, so, you are here posting with your fist up your ass I guess.

You just surrendered then. What good is it to tell us it was stolen, when you can't prove it? It's like circling a caravan of wagons, and the wagons aren't there. What you and your ilk are doing, is worth teats on a bo hog. You just gave the store away with your admission.

And by the way, 60 Trump government judges dismissed every case, so, you are here posting with your fist up your ass I guess

By the way, no one cares what you say about the election. You liars and haters are a dime a dozen.

Democrat election officials refused to obey the court order to purge those names. That is lawlessness. You are an idiot and your endless ignorance is becoming cumbersome.
This from your link; registration lists that it believed had changed addresses. Do you know what the word "BELIEVE" means? It means it ain't worth a shit in a court of law. And you have not answered my question about the Mississippi students. What's the matter, cat got the key pad?

You also cannot vouch for your own lies, you can't debate the 1688 poll closings in minority areas, the fact that Kobach broke the law, and the 440 voter suppression bills. You can't debate anything.

Really discredit him. Prove what he said is false. I'll wait.
An "irregularity?" Why would I? It's worth shit in court. Knock yourself out. An "irregularity" is nothing more than fantasy without documented evidence of wrong doing. You are like the dog chasing his own tail. LOL! You're a fucking loser.

Why didn't you respond to this scheme; Here is one example of grotesque cheating where Mississippi is purging voters; A Mississippi bill would bar students who are away from the county where they are registered from casting a mail ballot. This is cheating in overdrive. This is punishing students, and not allowing them to vote. Do you think this is fair?
Not the topic. And would the students votes change the results of the election? You say that the fraud was not enough to change an election so what is your problem here? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. You are dumb.

It means that we still have it in the backs of our minds but we stop dwelling over what happened and hope that they can still fix things and that it won't ever happen again, but that's all we can do. As I said before, the democraps don't listen anyways, so what sense is there in trying to convince them when we already know we won't?

BY HOLDING YER CHOSEN ONE & HIS CAPOS ACCOUNTABLE.

This from your link; registration lists that it believed had changed addresses. Do you know what the word "BELIEVE" means? It means it ain't worth a shit in a court of law. And you have not answered my question about the Mississippi students. What's the matter, cat got the key pad?

You also cannot vouch for your own lies, you can't debate the 1688 poll closings in minority areas, the fact that Kobach broke the law, and the 440 voter suppression bills. You can't debate anything.
How many times are you going to repeat something that means nothing?

How many times are you going to repeat something that means nothing?
Your posts mean nothing. Why not let the one I addressed answer? Are you covering for him? Does he need a goon like you to answer for him?

Forum List

Back