I'm DONE Talking About The 2020 Election

Voter rolls were not purged, due to covid. Every state has laws that require purges, those laws were ignored. Just one more reason the legitimacy of 2020 will always be questioned.
The 2016 voter rolls were. Over a million people were illegally purged.

I have plenty of evidence the public has never heard due to media censorship. Enough to convince anyone of how poorly our election was run. And enough evidence to prove 0 integrity. Air it out for the public, see what they think.

Dominion's source code would either prove or disprove fraud. Why don't you demand it to end all of this?
If you had plenty of evidence, you would have already posted it you cultist imbecile.

Not my state, why would I be interested?
Then you just admitted to losing this debate. This is you; If the purge was mandated by state legislation it was perfectly legal. But you aren't interested right? See how easy that was to prove how full of shit you are.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: 😂 :spinner: 🤪 :rofl:"Public has never heard?" Go get em tiger. What a joke.
No they have not heard how authorities in states refused to investigate anything. They have not seen the laws that were broken in GA. and AZ. They have not seen poll workers ignoring the regulations.

Then you just admitted to losing this debate. This is you; If the purge was mandated by state legislation it was perfectly legal. But you aren't interested right? See how easy that was to prove how full of shit you are.
I have no idea what you are talking about. You present no evidence to back your claims and then pretend you are 'winning'. Pathetic.

How can you be smart and believe the election was stolen with no evidence? :laughing0301: :spinner: :auiqs.jpg: 🤪 :rofl: :aargh: 😂 It's crazy talk.
It has to do with Jewish space lasers.

What is even more hilarious than the subject of 11 different elections being stolen....

Its the allegation that the same election that sent more Republicans to the House was stolen
Its the childish nature of the allegations ranging from North Korean ballot dumps to truck drivers delivering tens of thousands of ballots
Its the allegation that the US Army seized servers in Germany

I love a good conspiracy theory....these allegations and those making them are just stupid.

It has to do with Jewish space lasers.

What is even more hilarious than the subject of 11 different elections being stolen....

Its the allegation that the same election that sent more Republicans to the House was stolen
Its the childish nature of the allegations ranging from North Korean ballot dumps to truck drivers delivering tens of thousands of ballots
Its the allegation that the US Army seized servers in Germany

I love a good conspiracy theory....these allegations and those making them are just stupid.
Don't forget about our buddy Hugo Chavez. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: We need to talk to the Kraken. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

That had nothing to do with 2020. Another pathetic red herring.
Read post #161. It's what I was talking about; The 2016 voter rolls were. Over a million people were illegally purged.

So, are you not interested or are you? :laughing0301: :rofl: 🤪 :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: 😂 :spinner:

Read post #161. It's what I was talking about; The 2016 voter rolls were. Over a million people were illegally purged.

So, are you not interested or are you? :laughing0301: :rofl: 🤪 :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: 😂 :spinner:
This isn't about 2016, not sure how you don't get that. Are you stupid or something? You mention some random person from six years ago and expect me to care when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Forum List

Back