I'm DONE Talking About The 2020 Election

But yeah the second something changes then I'll be on it again,.. BUT unfortunately I don't see that happening any time soon.

First of all you're delusional and second of all even if that happens that will be about that election. And I might say things here in there about it in a topic, but I won't make a whole entire topic about it. :rolleyes:

The only thing you can stay stupid about, is the country is becoming more white, conservative stupid.

Which it isn't, and the elections only get worse and worse for your side from here on out.

What you do or don't make a topic about is irrelevant. I might suggest though, that you start coming up with topics, on how it will be for your side to be an ever shrinking minority, in which your children and grandchildren, will more than likely be working for a non white business owner.

I look forward to the topics.

The only thing you can stay stupid about, is the country is becoming more white, conservative stupid.

Which it isn't, and the elections only get worse and worse for your side from here on out.

What you do or don't make a topic about is irrelevant. I might suggest though, that you start coming up with topics, on how it will be for your side to be an ever shrinking minority, in which your children and grandchildren, will more than likely be working for a non white business owner.

I look forward to the topics.
A CRT America sucks Fascist appears for a drive by LYING.......

Good job Fascist.............go preach your BS in heavy traffic..........HONK HONK

I agree, they stole the Election

Biden is delusional and everybody who thinks Biden won the Election by 81 million votes, is delusional too.
Yeah but again that’s old news,again it’s like the jfk assassination and 9/11,it’s sucks that those tragedy’s happened and the criminals got away with it,but it’s done and over with,time to move on and worry about what’s going on NOW,worry about the mid terms and getting these Demonrats and Rinos in prison where they belong,thsts far more important. These Biden commie lovers can’t let it go about trump,if we keep talking about the election being stolen,we’ll then we’re no differerent than them.

Yeah but again that’s old news,again it’s like the jfk assassination and 9/11,it’s sucks that it those tragedy’s happened and the criminals got away with it,but it’s done and over with,time to move on and worry about what’s going on NOW,worry about the mid terms and getting these Demonrats and Rinos in prison where they belong,thsts far more important. These Biden commie lovers can’t let it go about trump,if we keep talking about the election being stolen,we’ll then we’re no differerent than them.
It is important to keep pushing it.................to stop it from happening again..........

LA RAM FAN

Don't agree. ^^^

Until the truth comes, out people will always talk about certain important issues like the stolen Election.

They must.
No evidence, no stolen election. There is however a grand jury investigation into Trump who tried to steal the election.

A CRT America sucks Fascist appears for a drive by LYING.......

Good job Fascist.............go preach your BS in heavy traffic..........HONK HONK
:thankusmile: He is one of the most big time commie lovers that the op and myself was just talking about who trolls here 24/7 and lives in the past with his obsession over trump thst indeed makes thread after thread about him loooonnnnnnnggggggg after he is out of office cause he is so terrified he will come back in the next election.:abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah but again that’s old news,again it’s like the jfk assassination and 9/11,it’s sucks that it those tragedy’s happened and the criminals got away with it,but it’s done and over with,time to move on and worry about what’s going on NOW,worry about the mid terms and getting these Demonrats and Rinos in prison where they belong,thsts far more important. These Biden commie lovers can’t let it go about trump,if we keep talking about the election being stolen,we’ll then we’re no differerent than them.
The Left is different. They didn't cry like babies about an election that wasn't stolen.

A stolen Election will always be very present news, if you stop talking about it they will get away with the act in more ways then one,

You have to keep these news alive.

A stolen Election will always be very present news, if you stop talking about it they will get away with the act in more ways then one,

Well what are you going to say to these shills then when someone says to someone like skews you can’t let trump go,you are so obsessed with him your still making threads about him a year later and he replies back and says,your one to talk,you talk about him all the time as well,you are still butthurt thst he lost,how you going to reply to thst

Well what are you going to say to these shills then when someone says to someone like skews you can’t let trump go,you are so obsessed with him your still making threads about him a year later and he replies back and says,your one to talk,you talk about him all the time as well,you are still butthurt thst he lost,how you going to reply to thst
I call them a Liar..............and say they cheated their asses off..........And that I will only vote Dem after I'm dead...........

easy

Then please continue. Nothing better than drowning the claim with no evidence produced, while you continue living in Alice in Wonderland.

This is all a mental condition called a cult. No manner of reason, logic, facts, or evidence against your claims will ever register. The good part about it is, it's self destructing.

Silence by the Right says it all about this. Which is why a cult is all they have to use.

Weren't you all obsessed over Hillary's private emails? And look what your dear leader did. His actions are a thousand times worse. He took home classified documents. Are you fucking kidding me?

I call them a Liar..............and say they cheated their asses off..........And that I will only vote Dem after I'm dead...........

easy
But you in fact are the liar, because you have no evidence. You are part of Trump's cult. Facts, logic, the truth, all make no difference for you.

easy
Okay how bout this one then,when trollboy skews says “you all keep whining about the election a year later” not making any claim it was stolen in thst sentence.

LA RAM FAN

Don't agree. ^^^

Until the truth comes, out people will always talk about certain important issues like the stolen Election.

They must.
Talking about a fantasy of a stolen election, is all it will ever be. It's a mental condition.

Okay how bout this one then,when trollboy skews says “you all keep whining about the election a year later” not making any cliam it was stolen in thst sentence.
I don't care about the LANGLEY CLOWN.

simple again.

STAPLES%20SELLS%20ITS%20ONE%20MILLI-5613711.jpg

Forum List

Back