I'm DONE Talking About The 2020 Election

People who do fascist things like the fake administration. And idiots who support them.
You can't even prove it's fake, much less fascist. Damn son, you must love coming on here to look retarded.

I also posted a video that shows and proves the GA. election had 0 integrity.
Maybe you should have showed them to congress before they accepted the results on January 6th.

After that, it was out of the hands of anyone except congress. No election official, no Governor, no Judge or Justice, has the power to overturn a Constitutionally mandated act and judgement of congress.

Maybe you should have showed them to congress before they accepted the results on January 6th.

After that, it was out of the hands of anyone except congress. No election official, no Governor, no Judge or Justice, has the power to overturn a Constitutionally mandated act and judgement of congress.
Congress should have investigated. What happened on Jan.6th did not change what happened on election night and the days after. It was a false flag so Congress could be complicit. Then the censorship and all kinds of media stoked drama.

As I said, I might bring it up occasionally in an existing topic but it's apparent that there's constantly news coming out about it and it's pretty apparent that the election was stolen, so why continue posting about it when the stupid democraps won't believe it anyways? We've given them enough proof to fill a library, but yet they refuse to believe it so I just don't see the point anymore. :rolleyes:
Dude, you need mental care. You seriously do not play with a full deck. Do you not understand, that it is Trump, not the Democrats who are being investigated through a grand jury over the attempted overthrow of this last election? Do you really not understand that? For 15 months, there has been no evidence the Left stole this election, but mountains of evidence that Trump and his goons tried. If you can't come to terms with that reality, you truly do need to see a psychiatrist.

Mandates are not fascist? Holding people without bail is not fascist? Intimidating people with job loss is not fascist? You are a jerk without a leg to stand on.
Keeping dangerous people in jail is the law. You don't release a serial killer on bail. DUH !!! Someone who still believes in the lies that put him in jail, would repeat the same acts. And when those acts are a physical danger to the government, and to law enforcement, it's a matter of public safety to keep them locked up.

Keeping dangerous people in jail is the law. You don't release a serial killer on bail. DUH !!! Someone who still believes in the lies that put him in jail, would repeat the same acts. And when those acts are a physical danger to the government, and to law enforcement, it's a matter of public safety to keep them locked up.
Like BLM huh..........and let them out of jail NO BAIL NEEDED BLUE STATES.

Funny how you only care about the law on one side only huh?

Tell that to the DA's in the Democratic shitholes.

Mandates are not fascist? Holding people without bail is not fascist? Intimidating people with job loss is not fascist? You are a jerk without a leg to stand on.
Some LTC employment could be higher by 457,000 more jobs Job loss? :spinner:

Polio Vaccine History: A Look Back at How Vaccines Unfolded Then vs. Now Were polio vaccinations fascism?

"Holding people without bail?" Are you talking about the domestic terrorists who attacked the Capitol? LOL! Too bad I'm not in charge. I'd a hung those mf's in a tree.

No you're not.

When the Democrats gain seats in the House and Senate in the midterms, you'll bitch again about stolen elections.

I'll keep this topic tagged so that I can show you in 9 months.
What the fuck makes you think Democrats would gain anything when they are on track to get slaughtered in the midterm

Congress should have investigated. What happened on Jan.6th did not change what happened on election night and the days after. It was a false flag so Congress could be complicit. Then the censorship and all kinds of media stoked drama.
Congress should have investigated, starting on November 6th, when the republicans controlled the US Senate. But they didn't. So their judgement on January 6th under the US Constitution can't be changed. The election was certified by congress, and a president sworn in on January 20th.

And as the laws and the constitution state. Once that happens, the duly sworn president can only be removed by impeachment and conviction by congress.
The courts can neither compel or overturn those acts and judgments of congress.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Nothing happened on election night, other than the orange cheater lost.

Like BLM huh..........and let them out of jail NO BAIL NEEDED BLUE STATES.

Funny how you only care about the law on one side only huh?

You glossed over the fundamental difference. One was under state jurisdiction, the other under federal jurisdiction.

This is where the term, "don't make a federal case out of it" came from. As a federal case is serious as it gets.

You glossed over the fundamental difference. One was under state jurisdiction, the other under federal jurisdiction.

This is where the term, "don't make a federal case out of it" came from. As a federal case is serious as it gets.
Like attacking a federal court house Federal offense for 30 days in a row..........Throwing piss and feces at Federal Officers............lasers trying to blind federal officers...

hmm..........OH.........You didn't give a shit about that now did you?

Nothing happened on election night, other than the orange cheater lost.
Actually what happened on election night is the states were still counting the mail-in and absentee ballots, what many states by law, couldn't begin to process until election day. Which meant verifying the information and signatures on the outer envelope. A time consuming but necessary process.

That meant that all the ballots needed to declare a winner weren't counted in some states until two days later,.

Forum List

Back