I'm DONE Talking About The 2020 Election

I realize that there's new stuff that keeps coming out about it but the topic itself is old news. Either you're smart and believe that the election was stolen or you're stupid and you don't. As LA RAM FAN already made a point of saying,.. it's time to move on people. The same with all of the pandemic topics.
How can you be smart and believe the election was stolen with no evidence? :laughing0301: :spinner: :auiqs.jpg: 🤪 :rofl: :aargh: 😂 It's crazy talk.

I also posted a video that shows and proves the GA. election had 0 integrity.
😂:laughing0301::spinner::auiqs.jpg:🤪🤪:aargh: What are you, a broken record? Your so called anomalies are old news, and they cannot be used.

And besides, Trump tried to recalculate votes by inventing more votes in Ga.. That's why he's under grand jury scrutiny, and your laughable anomalies are not.

If you have not run into toro before,consider yourself fortunate.

Is it Toro or Toto? I'm confused. :/

Exposed of what? Please provide documented evidence. If you cannot, you are a liar, and you are mentally sick. We will be waiting.

You're one to talk about being mentally ill and apparently you haven't listened to a thing I said that I won't try and prove it to you anymore and you've exactly proved my point. It's because you don't listen to anything. :rolleyes:

Is it Toro or Toto? I'm confused. :/

You're one to talk about being mentally ill and apparently you haven't listened to a thing I said that I won't try and prove it to you anymore and you've exactly proved my point. It's because you don't listen to anything. :rolleyes:
You've proven nothing, while Trump is under grand jury scrutiny for trying to steal an election. And whatever you believe your wild imagination has on the Left, we'll, you better get busy. The grand jury is way ahead of you slow poke.

😂:laughing0301::spinner::auiqs.jpg:🤪🤪:aargh: What are you, a broken record? Your so called anomalies are old news, and they cannot be used.

And besides, Trump tried to recalculate votes by inventing more votes in Ga.. That's why he's under grand jury scrutiny, and your laughable anomalies are not.
They are not all anomalies you stupid son of a bitch.

Revenge against a free and fair election. Got it.

Got it?

how-bout-you-a0b317.jpg

I agree as to the 2020 election, move-on but never forget and put in the work to make sure it never happens again.

As far as the covid stuff there is a bit to do on that front yet as long as there are politicians (mostly dems) using mandates at this late date to try to control any aspect of our society.
You don't have another choice goofy.

Forum List

Back