I'm DONE Talking About The 2020 Election

What the fuck makes you think Democrats would gain anything when they are on track to get slaughtered in the midterm
What makes me think Dems will win?

Well, let's see, Democrats won by 8 MILLION votes in 2020. It was not even close.......so why would I think any differently about 2022?

Plus, Donald Trump made his voters want to show up and vote. He was known for bringing 1st time voters in to vote for (R). With him not on the ballot, I expect (R)s to not give a shit and stay home.

Like attacking a federal court house Federal offense for 30 days in a row..........Throwing piss and feces at Federal Officers............lasers trying to blind federal officers...

hmm..........OH.........You didn't give a shit about that now did you?
And those people faced the same pre-trial detention without bail as those from January 6th.

Over a year after the 2020 uprisings, federal charges continue to loom over protesters

A staggering trend toward federalizing protest-related crimes leaves protesters from last year facing pre-trial detention, felony charges, and decades-long incarceration.

A cohort of former federal prosecutors argued that Mattis and Rahman should be released to house arrest, and alumni of their schools and academic networks have written similar letters of support.

As you can see, they were treated exactly the same.

What makes me think Dems will win?

Well, let's see, Democrats won by 8 MILLION votes in 2020. It was not even close.......so why would I think any differently about 2022?

Plus, Donald Trump made his voters want to show up and vote. He was known for bringing 1st time voters in to vote for (R). With him not on the ballot, I expect (R)s to not give a shit and stay home.
LIAR.............the imbecile was so well loved that he made Obama look like an amateur...........Really........and then there is this.

And those people faced the same pre-trial detention without bail as those from January 6th.

Over a year after the 2020 uprisings, federal charges continue to loom over protesters

A staggering trend toward federalizing protest-related crimes leaves protesters from last year facing pre-trial detention, felony charges, and decades-long incarceration.

A cohort of former federal prosecutors argued that Mattis and Rahman should be released to house arrest, and alumni of their schools and academic networks have written similar letters of support.

As you can see, they were treated exactly the same.
No they weren't.........They should have been arrested early on for attacking Federal police with water bottles.......piss, and feces............The politicians there JOINED THEM.......as they attacked every night for 30 days............

And on here and in the Media ........they were made out to be SAINTS....................

Now you are about to lose your minds over HONKING.........from a group of workers who WERE ATTACKED BY THEIR OWN GOV'T......and trying to get them fired and lose everything they have and STARVE their families over FAILED VACCINES.........

It is not your place to order a jab in a free country. You can sugar coat that crap anyway you please.............It is still crap in the end.

I realize that there's new stuff that keeps coming out about it but the topic itself is old news. Either you're smart and believe that the election was stolen or you're stupid and you don't. As LA RAM FAN already made a point of saying,.. it's time to move on people. The same with all of the pandemic topics.

I'm not done. Not by a long shot.

It's time for nothing! We are just getting started! Same goes with the pandemic.

What a nerve!:rolleyes:

It's time for nothing! We are just getting started! Same goes with the pandemic.

Get over it and get over yourself. You need serious help. (Not just with that I'm talking about in general.) I don't like you, you don't like me,.. yet you keep responding to nearly all of my topics. Like seriously WTF??? Get a hobby!! Jeez!! :rolleyes:

Get over it and get over yourself. You need serious help. (Not just with that I'm talking about in general.) I don't like you, you don't like me,.. yet you keep responding to nearly all of my topics. Like seriously WTF??? Get a hobby!! Jeez!! :rolleyes:

:auiqs.jpg:

1644702986381.png

Well cute cat anyways,.. but seriously it's like you purposely seek out my threads and then tell me how offended you are by them when you're choosing to click on them. You and some other members on here,.. you have problems man. :rolleyes:

My hobby is bashing asshole leftist.............I ENJOY IT because they suck.

BTW........they stole the dang election and they know it.

My hobby is bashing asshole leftist.............I ENJOY IT because they suck.

BTW........they stole the dang election and they know it.

That's good, but her attitude towards me is like I'm a leftist. She has good political views, but other than that she's a snobbish bitch who is always following me around.

That's good, but her attitude towards me is like I'm a leftist. She has good political views, but other than that she's a snobbish bitch who is always following me around.
I like her.............and her posts........

stop with the CAT FIGHTS.

Is it Toro or Toto? I'm confused. :/

You're one to talk about being mentally ill and apparently you haven't listened to a thing I said that I won't try and prove it to you anymore and you've exactly proved my point. It's because you don't listen to anything. :rolleyes:
It’s toro but I’m not about to call that leftist by his user name though.

But if you just keep talking about it over and over all the time as these America hating commie Biden lovers constantly do who make thread after thread about trump night and day everyday,then your giving them the excuse to say your as much obsessed over trump as they are,we need to let it go,that’s her point she is saying,they can’t let it go thst trump is out of office,they make thread after thread about it 24/7, so if we keep going on about the election being stolen,then we are no differerent than they are in their constant obsession they have over trump and that gives them ammunition to use against us thst we are hypocrites.

like she said so well earlier,it’s time to let trump and the stole election go,it’s like the jfk assassination and 9/11:done and over with,you hate it thst election fraud took place and the election was stolen from trump,I get that,I’m pissed to about it to but we can’t live in the past anymore as these Biden America hating trolls do who make thread after thread about him 24/7 do,we need to worry about what’s going on NOW and forget the past,we need to be worried about the Ukraine situation and the safety of our brothers and sister truckers in Canada what’s happening to them.dwelling on the past accomplishes nothing.

I tell the same thing to people who talk about the jfk assassination and. 9/11 all the time,I get it thst your angry,I’m passed about it to but it’s done and over with Andrew need to worry about what’s happening NOW,that’s her point she is making.

no need for the what a nerve comment,it’s just logic and common sense she’s speaking.

Forum List

Back