🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm Done With Amazon

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I am so sick of receiving emails from companies, only to have to reply to them ,and then have this message appear to me >> "You've written to an address that does not accept incoming e-mails, but we have provided links to help answer some common questions."

90% of the time, their "common questions" do not answer MY question, and their links are just time consuming nuisances. After fighting my way through a litany of click choices and robot junk, I finally arrived at a message block, where I could write my message, in my own words. Took quite a while, and it was near impossible to find.

I won't be purchasing from Amazon again.

I am sick of automated this, and automated that. No turkeys. Automated is NOT acceptable. Get people to communicate with us, or get out of the business.

And that goes for the telephones too.

Disney and China, no connection whatsoever. Nope. No connection to the gay agenda. Nope. No connection to the BLM anti cop anti white anti norm anti Trump stuff... NOPE!

90% of the time, their "common questions" do not answer MY question, and their links are just time consuming nuisances. After fighting my way through a litany of click choices and robot junk, I finally arrived at a message block, where I could write my message, in my own words. Took quite a while, and it was near impossible to find. I won't be purchasing from Amazon again.

Oh, I certainly understand your frustration. I never go through that mindless crap, if you want good service from Amazon, CALL THEM:

866-216-1072

I am so sick of receiving emails from companies, only to have to reply to them ,and then have this message appear to me >> "You've written to an address that does not accept incoming e-mails, but we have provided links to help answer some common questions."

90% of the time, their "common questions" do not answer MY question, and their links are just time consuming nuisances. After fighting my way through a litany of click choices and robot junk, I finally arrived at a message block, where I could write my message, in my own words. Took quite a while, and it was near impossible to find.

MORE CANCEL CULTURE.

I'm OK with Amazon. They will now sometimes give me my shit the day I order it. I'm also OK with DHL and UPS and the USPS.

I use eBay(no Amazon for me) for purchases but would not want to operate an eBay store for profit. Through time I have come to realize that there is a LOT of pressure on these operators of online stores. A case in point: a couple years ago I made a purchase from an eBay store for 25 carb to intake manifold gaskets that fit the Holley modular square bore mounting bolt pattern. The listing stated that the four air valve penetrations through the gaskets were all 1.75" in diameter. Three/four days later they arrived @ my place of abode(fast delivery!). When I opened the package there were 25 gaskets alright but of three different configurations, none that fit the description as listed.

No big deal. I carefully repackaged them up & contacted the seller for instructions to send the gaskets back to the proper address. I complimented him on the high quality of the gasket material & said I still need the gaskets as listed in the eBay account. I got home the next evening & there was an overnight delivery package. In the package were the proper gaskets, a receipt & a request that stated "SORRY FOR THE MISHAP PLEASE LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK! He obviously did not want to inconvenience me with sending the incorrect gaskets back to him. This seller would rather lose money on a sale than receive negative feedback. That's when I realized the sheer amount of pressure these online sellers(@ least the small fry sellers) are under.

Oh, I certainly understand your frustration. I never go through that mindless crap, if you want good service from Amazon, CALL THEM:

866-216-1072
Thanks. I didn't see any phone number. If it was there, they sure didn't make it very visible.

Forum List

Back