"I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"

When Obama has no telepromoter his true colors as a man with no ideas of his opens comes on full displace.

He BS line ,"I see your a person of great responsibility and discipline, you are someone we want to reward and promote!" PLEASE!!! You want to discourage people like her. You want to reward and promote her exact opposite!

Let's see in 2012 if he is still saying and using that argument we are not there, but we are moving in the right direction!

RealClearPolitics - Video - Obama Responds To "Exhausted" Woman

The wear and tear of hopey and changey is finally taking affect on some of the obama defenders

Town Hall Questioner To Obama: "I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"

RealClearPolitics - Video - Town Hall Questioner To Obama: "I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"

A Repub/teapartier wouldn't even take a from the heart question like that. His townhall was pretty amazing, both questions and answers. Go live in the teaparty dreamworld where they incredibly feel they are real America.

Most politicians you mean. Besides, like any good politician he didn't really answer her question anyway.

If you listened to her words, that's definitely NOT what she was saying...

This CFO and veteran was complaining about the "change" she voted for to help the middle class... A change in economic (she is a CFO, remember) policies of spend, spend, spend... Her words were of a decided economic nature... 2 children in private school, looking for some relief for the middle class... Didn't you hear her talk of the economic recession taking an enormous toll on her family and going back to hot dogs and beans?

That was NOT about not having a public option, DADT, and closing GITMO... It was NOT about Barry not being liberal enough...

You can pretend it was, though...:cuckoo:

i heard exactly what she said. she said he didn't do enough to 'change the world for people like her'.
Please type her words that led you to that conclusion... I already typed the words she said that made me draw the economic conclusion I did..

The far-right does not speak for all middle class Americans... This woman was being honest about the burdens her middle-class family was suffering through, and it WASN'T because Barry isn't "left enough"...

THAT wasn't the gist of her words... Not at all... If it were she would have mentioned at least one thing he should have done... Her concerns were that the economic troubles facing middle-class Americans are real and the (economic) "change" she was looking for hasn't happened... She's right... Just more of the failed spend what you don't have policies of the previous administration...

and you can pretend it was about anythig else.
I don't need to pretend... The reality of what she was saying is loud and clear reality... One of the reasons the democratics will be spanked brutally in November...

and keep your :cuckoo: for yourself, my friend.
You're not cuckoo, but your conclusion was and is way out there in Far Left Field if you think this woman was upset because Barry hasn't been "left enough"...

you think she was concerned with economic policies of 'spend, spend, spend'? you're imposing some tea party nuttiness on this woman who was practically crying she was so upset?

that is one of the silliest things i've ever heard.

she wanted the world to change. she wanted the middle class to improve. that wasn't ever going to happen quickly after the destruction of our economy for the prior eight years.

she thought she had a black savior as a president. she is disappointed he's just a politician.

and ultimately, it doesn't matter, because she's still not voting for one of your candidates.

The wear and tear of hopey and changey is finally taking affect on some of the obama defenders

RealClearPolitics - Video - Town Hall Questioner To Obama: "I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"

i knew one of the wingnuts would post that.

did you see WHY she feels she has to defend him?

HE HASN"T GONE FAR ENOUGH LEFT!!

lol..

so i'm pretty sure she's not voting for one of your rightwingnut wack-a-doodles.

This CFO and veteran was complaining about the "change" she voted for to help the middle class... A change in economic (she is a CFO, remember) policies of spend, spend, spend... Her words were of a decided economic nature... 2 children in private school, looking for some relief for the middle class... Didn't you hear her talk of the economic recession taking an enormous toll on her family and going back to hot dogs and beans?

That was NOT about not having a public option, DADT, and closing GITMO... It was NOT about Barry not being liberal enough...

Some see what they WANT to see only, as the reality is simply to horrible to imagine.

Agreed- His 'answers' were vacuous canned responses totally disconnected from the questions he was asked.

His mind goes blank when someones says or alludes too; the American dream, American exceptionalism etc....why? First one has to understand and believe in these things. He has neither.

i knew one of the wingnuts would post that.

did you see WHY she feels she has to defend him?

HE HASN"T GONE FAR ENOUGH LEFT!!

lol..

so i'm pretty sure she's not voting for one of your rightwingnut wack-a-doodles.

As the CFO of a Veterans Services Co. isn't she basically one of those big government money suckers you want eliminated? 2 kids in private school on the taxpayers dollar?

As a working class person I consider her a whiner.
No!......You consider her a "whiner" because she dared to question your beloved messiah, and pointed out his abject failings.

Unlike you, she's no longer drunk on the spiked Kool-Aid, and is now dealing with a nasty hangover and realizing the one who supplied the spiked Kool-Aid is nothing more than an empty suit, completely lacking competence.

you think she was concerned with economic policies of 'spend, spend, spend'? you're imposing some tea party nuttiness on this woman who was practically crying she was so upset?

she wanted the world to change. she wanted the middle class to improve. that wasn't ever going to happen quickly after the destruction of our economy for the prior eight years.

she thought she had a black savior as a president. she is disappointed he's just a politician.

and ultimately, it doesn't matter, because she's still not voting for one of your candidates.

interesting..... why is that Jillian exactly, in your opinion?

Her questions had NOTHING to do with the Tea Party... It had to do with what Barry has NOT done to help the struggling middle class... The previous administration spent too much and this administration hasn't "changed" that...

She didn't mention the "world" at all, but al least you recognioze she was talking about the economy... She was obviously concerned that there wasn't any change in that...

She, like you, bought the hype... You're both dissapointed with Barry, but for different reasons... You think he hasn't been liberal enough (shudder), while she thought the policies he would enact would actually help the middle class...

It doesn't matter if she does or doesn't, especially coming from Washington, DC...

Moving the country further left is NOT what this country wants... You're about to find that out come November, my friend...

As the CFO of a Veterans Services Co. isn't she basically one of those big government money suckers you want eliminated? 2 kids in private school on the taxpayers dollar?

No!......You consider her a "whiner" because she dared to question your beloved messiah, and pointed out his abject failings.

Unlike you, she's no longer drunk on the spiked Kool-Aid, and is now dealing with a nasty hangover and realizing the one who supplied the spiked Kool-Aid is nothing more than an empty suit, completely lacking competence.

major plus for that post ranger;)

in a few more posts she'll be the progressive enemy of the week. there has to be something "wrong with her"...

Last edited:
Can't blame the poor woman. This guy has completely screwed so many future generations. There has been no "Hope" or "Change". All he has accomplished is that he has managed to divide our nation unlike anything i have ever seen. The end for me was when he decided to call his own people in Arizona "a bunch of racists" and then sue them. The People don't want that from their President. Who would have ever believed that our President would actually take the side of the Mexican Government and Illegals over their own people. Who do he and the Democrats represent at this point? Clearly they don't represent American Citizens anymore. It's all actually very sad. Get out and vote people. You can make real change happen.

major plus for that post ranger;)

in a few more posts she'll be the progressive enemy of the week. they were have to be something "wrong with her"...
Yeah, that'll happen. No doubt about it.

Funny thing is, Mark Lamont Hill was on O'Reilly last night and tried to throw out the "she was a plant" card....Of course it failed.

The true Obamabots like Hill, and our own "ditzy thang" Sarah G will never hold their beloved messiah accountable......In their three brain cell world, he's absolutely perfect. He farts rose scented fairy dust, and shits streams of lilac laced rainbows........Yep, no egg farts or nasty corn encrusted turds coming out of Obama's WH bathroom.

Last edited:

Lol, did you notice how awkward he looked as she, with smooth composure and articulation spoke her mind? He looked weak ,and drained, of any self-confidence. I don't think he expected that from a woman of color, who wasn't worshiping at his feet of back peddling momentum. :eusa_whistle:

I saw that too! He was totally taken aback and didn't know what to do. He wasn't expecting her comments or disapproval. Anyone who wants to speak to him like this is screened and i don't think they did it with her.

She, like you, bought the hype... You're both dissapointed with Barry, but for different reasons... You think he hasn't been liberal enough (shudder), while she thought the policies he would enact would actually help the middle class...

the above is the only part of this to which i'm going to respond because it is dishonest. and i don't do dishonest or insulting with you. so i'm done with this conversation with you after this post. (i don't care how many rightwingnuts click thanks after your post either).

but i didn't buy into any hype. i voted for hillary in the primary and might have voted for mccain (while holding my nose) had he not picked the tweting twit as his running mate. as for thinking PRESIDENT OBAMA was going to solve problems, i thought and think he did a better job than anything the right offered.

and what i think is that the president hasn't shown any gonads... he hasn't punched the Obama Derangement Syndrome loons in the face, so you all think you have carte blanche.

School yard bullies need to be dealt with and he didn't. my objections have to do more with personal style because the 'tards are still talking about his school grades and where he was born.

Lol, did you notice how awkward he looked as she, with smooth composure and articulation spoke her mind? He looked weak ,and drained, of any self-confidence. I don't think he expected that from a woman of color, who wasn't worshiping at his feet of back peddling momentum. :eusa_whistle:

I saw that too! He was totally taken aback and didn't know what to do. He wasn't expecting her comments or disapproval. Anyone who wants to speak to him like this is screened and i don't think they did it with her.
No shit!.....Did ya' see him crack a smile in his elitist, "SURELY, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GO THERE" way, and how quickly it disappeared when he realized, "oh shit, she's not smiling back, and is definitely going to go there whether I like it or not"?

Seriously, the man is an inept tool, nothing more.

the above is the only part of this to which i'm going to respond because it is dishonest. and i don't do dishonest or insulting with you. so i'm done with this conversation with you after this post. (i don't care how many rightwingnuts click thanks after your post either).

but i didn't buy into any hype. i voted for hillary in the primary and might have voted for mccain (while holding my nose) had he not picked the tweting twit as his running mate. as for thinking PRESIDENT OBAMA was going to solve problems, i thought and think he did a better job than anything the right offered.

and what i think is that the president hasn't shown any gonads... he hasn't punched the Obama Derangement Syndrome loons in the face, so you all think you have carte blanche.

School yard bullies need to be dealt with and he didn't. my objections have to do more with personal style because the 'tards are still talking about his school grades and where he was born.

Damn right! :thup:

The Democrats won on that "I hate dat BOOOOOOOSH!!" hysteria. They never had anything to offer. Our MSM is just so corrupt that they went out there and spun that "I hate dat BOOOOOOSH!!" stuff for the Democrats. It was all Goebbels-like propaganda on their part. This President and the Democrats have completely sunk so many future generations. "I hate dat BOOOOOOSH!!" was always all they had to offer. More & more Americans are now seeing this. Unfortunately it's probably too little,too late. I don't think this awful mess can be fixed any time soon. However,voting all Dems out in November would be a nice start. Make 2010 count people.

I agree with the OP...it is getting harder to defend Obama

He needs to stop trying to gain bipatisan support from a party whose only objective is to bring him down and the Country too if they have to.

Obama should have given us a comprehensive healthcare paln with a public option rather that compromise with a group who will vote no anyway. He wasted too much time trying to be a nice guy

Stimulus should have included no tax cuts at all and been targeted to promising sectors, infrastructure and small business

I agree with the OP...it is getting harder to defend Obama

you should have stopped right there...:eusa_hand:;):

He needs to stop trying to gain bipatisan support from a party whose only objective is to bring him down and the Country too if they have to.

yea, that will win a lot of hearts and minds...... stop doing what he NEVER made a good faith effort to cultivate anyway....for god sakes man.

Obama should have given us a comprehensive healthcare paln with a public option rather that compromise with a group who will vote no anyway. He wasted too much time trying to be a nice guy

he had absolute and complete control of congress, please stop trying to rewrite history RW, seriously.....it looks, desperate.

Stimulus should have included no tax cuts at all and been targeted to promising sectors, infrastructure and small business

well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Dishonest...?? Wow... I'm going to assume you're talking tongue in cheek here...

Because the vast majority of conservatives don't give a fuck about Barry's grades or BC...

And ODS Loons? Do you think anyone who disagrees with him as an ODS Loon??... Right now he's the President and the things he is doing are NOT helping... You can blame Boooooosh all you want, but there are things he's done since taking office that are fucked up... If holding that opinion makes one an ODS Loon then so be it...

Bottom line, you voted for him and I can understand your frustration... In your case, you want him to be more liberal and have done more liberal things that the left was asking for... I gurantee you wouldn't have gotten that with McCain...

And I'm not insulting you... You'd know it if I were....

Forum List

Back